Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will (41242 Views)

Ohanaeze Threatens To Sue FG For Giving South-east Just Five Ministers / Buhari Set To Reshuffle Cabinet, Minister Udoma Udoma To Go! / Disquiet In APC As Governors Differ Over Moves To Reshuffle National Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by naija4life247: 3:41pm On Jan 11
chloride6:
Adelabu! Home sweet home!

Tinubu will not drop Adelabu.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by ppogba: 3:42pm On Jan 11
Kaa4:
Lalong was wise. He does not answer to Tinubu but his people. That's more honourable.

Which answer to his people?
Truth is, four years is guaranteed as a senator. Not guaranteed as a Minister. Besides, that Ministry na banana peel.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11
Bolajibe:
I just hope it'll make a difference

Exactly what obi was single like hymn now tinubu is considering his ideas
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Petacephas: 3:44pm On Jan 11
Tinubu, please please please, I take Almighty God beg you. Leave Tunji Ojo the interior minister for us ooooo. If e do anything wrong we forgive am. Let him continue the good work at immigration. That man is the type we need.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by BondRiv: 3:46pm On Jan 11
Ezewuzie01:
Only Wike is sure of his place in that cabinet. Even Tinubu is afraid of him and the havoc he can wreak if he is let loose.

Exactly. He wouldn't there. Wike is performing anyway and is one of the most committed in his cabinet.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11
naija4life247:

Una go cry tire

Ebi pa wo.. who is crying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by adicius: 3:48pm On Jan 11
This is old old news from last year
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by emkz: 3:49pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

Wonderful compilation but it is there anything that you expected the Attorney general to do that he has not done?

Make you no dey maga yourself, Tinubu will not change him.

He is too quiet. We need to hear the reforms he has in mind. The judiciary needs reforms, and we need to see action from him. We can see Yemi Cardoso and Wale Edun's reforms even if they are not talking.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by porthouse7(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11
Ezewuzie01:
Only Wike is sure of his place in that cabinet. Even Tinubu is afraid of him and the havoc he can wreak if he is let loose.
the only person Wike have in his political life is Tinubu, sim don finish him politically already, u go buy sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by ppogba: 3:53pm On Jan 11
emkz:

He is too quiet. We need to hear the reforms he has in mind. The judiciary needs reforms, and we need to see action from him. We can see Yemi Cardoso and Wale Edun's reforms even if they are not talking.

I always like people who justify their point and view.
I totally agree with you. As much as I respect Fagbemi, I neva see reform true true.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Pat081: 3:53pm On Jan 11
Wike should be number one to go
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by aestake: 3:55pm On Jan 11
markidoo:
Leave Tunji Ojo make we observe him doings,,cos it seems he means well for Ministry of Interior
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Bamzas: 3:56pm On Jan 11
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by frog12: 3:57pm On Jan 11
he thinks the ministers think he dey SLEEP, so he wan show them PEPPER grin grin grin

he thinks the ministers think he dey SLEEP, so he wan show them PEPPER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Cmanforall: 3:58pm On Jan 11
Beremx:
He should have made appointments based on credibility instead of appointing party members for compensation.

Nonsense
Maybe he has already compensated them
Next appointments may be different

What if he sacks Wike grin
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Babangidapikin: 3:59pm On Jan 11
LibertyRep:
The man from Oyo state may be axed in the exercise
Why? the man from Oyo has been giving me 8 hours of light at the most productive time of the day ... it is not enough but it has been steady and regular .. I can still manage and plan with that, with no fear of Malaria at night or long disappearance of light for three or one week straight ..although the have issues in the last two days sha...But there is still room for improvement sha ... I hope those managing our currency can find a way to stabilize it, so people can plan ..
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:01pm On Jan 11
Ezewuzie01:

Same people pushing Fubara will still nod their heads to this comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Timmi: 4:01pm On Jan 11
englishmart:
Tinubu has no substance. The druggie is worse than empty.

He has no substance but yet you can’t sleep without mentioning his name, heck, you can’t even perform in the other room because of him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by vRendoh(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11
Ezewuzie01:

IBABO OO!
Na wa for you o0
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Paramount01(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11
makavalley:
Government of just few months we are already seeing loop holes of how the countrys economy its being siphoned by appointmented monsters. What will happen by the end of 4 years ?

That is why he want to reshuffle the cabinet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Ken5566: 4:07pm On Jan 11
I thought he has been dreaming to rule Nigeria, what I observe is that there is no policy direction, compensation with sensitive positions based on party politics.

Policy somersault everywhere, like a man who is not ready for the position,he rigged himself into, emilokor is wrong, see where it has taken us to, hunger everywhere.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Trustmea: 4:08pm On Jan 11
This is one of the reasons I'm surprised when someone abandon his elected Senate seat to become Minister that you can be sacked any time.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Paramount01(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11
Ten06:
He should bring Fashola and Ambode on board

How. Many people will now be from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11
markidoo:
Leave Tunji Ojo make we observe him doings,,cos it seems he means well for Ministry of Interior
The same thing they did to Prof Barth Nnaji of Geometric Power Limited erstwhile Minister of Power under Goodluck Administration
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by TheFacelessMan: 4:12pm On Jan 11
Ezewuzie01:

Tinubu that openly confronted a President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman + CBN Governor and still won?

You do not know the man. He has balls of steel and will crush Wike if he so wishes.

What power does Wike have that even Fubara is shaking his tail? grin grin grin

You guys don't know powerful a President is, especially of a country such as Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by Paramount01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11
emkz:
I propose to drop the following:

(1) Hanatu Musawa
(2) Lola Ade-John
(3) Bayo Adelabu
(4) Gboyega Oyetola
(5) Lateef Fagbemi SAN
(6) Senator Geidam
(7) Uche Nnaji
(8 ) Dr Bosun Tijani (I don't know what the hell he is doing). The most basic thing for him to do is to get us a functional database. Let us get everyone captured by NIN. How can you plan without data?
(9) Minister of Education: he is confused.

I'd also ask the president to advertize the jobs so that unknown members of the public and those in diaspora can apply and they should be screened. I'd ask the president to hire a reputable recruiting firm to grill nominees on their programmes and what they want to contribute to national development. This is necessary because the senate screening is clearly a joke. Let us change the way we recruit public servants and not leave things to politicians.

Questions we can ask:

(1) Identify the functional ways to address low food productivity nationwide that can produce results in two months.
(2) Assuming you are given portfolio xyz, what targets do you set for yourself for the next six months to two years?
(3) Let them study the party manifesto and explain how they'd implement the plans.
(4) What do you understand by the public procurement system and accounting?
(5) Write an essay on the development agenda you'd like to see working for the country. Identify the defects in your proposal.
(6) Then gather all of them in a room and give them case histories of Nigeria's current challenges. Give them 2 hours to brainstorm and 1 hour to put their thoughts together to advise the president.
Finally, let the ministers sign an undated resignation letter and let them know they'd be on probation for three months, and their continued stay in the cabinet would be tied to performance.

Imagine Hanatu Musawa clearly has no clue what to do with a big ministry. Imagine Lola Ade John going missing since her confirmation. Imagine Bayo Adelabu jumping from one party to another as if he thinks ministerial appointment is for fun.

Leave fagabmi out,
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by pharmagba: 4:13pm On Jan 11
ddippset:
grin

It's quite obvious that Tinubu intends to use his ministers as scapegoats for his abysmal performance throughout his entire tenure.

Jagaban get to work abeg..

Fuel is 700.
Dollar is 1300.
Ministers are stealing monies.
Senators are looting palliatives.
People are dying East, West, North, South.
Listen to this your confused self,
Even your Obi has started applauding Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by kokoA(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11
Ulunne777:
Who noticed Umahi strangely has been quite for q long time.
Dude is just a noise maker "concrete this, concrete that, blah blah" and when it comes to delivery he gat no clue on how to go about it, kept on setting up committees upon committees..
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by TheFacelessMan: 4:15pm On Jan 11
Beremx:
He should have made appointments based on credibility instead of appointing party members for compensation.

Nonsense

EVERYWHERE worldwide, you are repaid for supporting your principal worldwide.

I follow US politics well. That is the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by kagari: 4:17pm On Jan 11
Beremx:

Nonsense

That is the idea wisdom. Reward party members then sack them with a very valid reason of under performance and put in the right persons

Politics 101

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by TheFacelessMan: 4:18pm On Jan 11
emkz:
I propose to drop the following:

(1) Hanatu Musawa
(2) Lola Ade-John
(3) Bayo Adelabu
(4) Gboyega Oyetola
(5) Lateef Fagbemi SAN
(6) Senator Geidam
(7) Uche Nnaji
(8 ) Dr Bosun Tijani (I don't know what the hell he is doing). The most basic thing for him to do is to get us a functional database. Let us get everyone captured by NIN. How can you plan without data?
(9) Minister of Education: he is confused.

I'd also ask the president to advertize the jobs so that unknown members of the public and those in diaspora can apply and they should be screened. I'd ask the president to hire a reputable recruiting firm to grill nominees on their programmes and what they want to contribute to national development. This is necessary because the senate screening is clearly a joke. Let us change the way we recruit public servants and not leave things to politicians.

Questions we can ask:

Imagine Hanatu Musawa clearly has no clue what to do with a big ministry. Imagine Lola Ade John going missing since her confirmation. Imagine Bayo Adelabu jumping from one party to another as if he thinks ministerial appointment is for fun.

You made good points with open advertisement and screening BUT

You are dreaming if you think Gboyega Oyetola or Lateef Fagbemi would leave their posts soon.

Hannatu and Lola Ade are likely getting the axe. The lady that wanted to sue United Nations too should wear her belt well.

Adelabu & Bosun might be shuffled. But i doubt they would be sacked.
Re: Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will by kokoA(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11
Ken5566:
I thought he has been dreaming to rule Nigeria, what I observe is that there is no policy direction, compensation with sensitive positions based on party politics.

Policy somersault everywhere, like a man who is not ready for the position,he rigged himself into, emilokor is wrong, see where it has taken us to, hunger everywhere.
What do you mean by policy somersault? Abi the English just the sweet you to use so you wan use am by force. This president is the first president of Nigeria that came with a plan and began to execute the plan from the very first day. He told us he'd remove subsidy which he did, he told us he'd float our local currency which he has done, he said the refineries will work, you can't deny the fact that very soon this will happen, he said he'd be strict with his appointees which he is doing, he said he'd remove all bottlenecks hindering projects delivery which he has started by making the treasury single account (TSA) more flexible, etc..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.