Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

If Your Woman Does These, LEAVE HER! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These, LEAVE HER! (955 Views)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These, LEAVE HER! by ojoshu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11
There is an adage that says, love is not by force and if you discover that someone that you love doesn’t love you back then it is better to leave the person and look for someone else that will love you back. If your woman does these 7 things to you, leave her immediately. Could you not say I did not warn you? Don’t just stand by and get treated like a piece of trash, leave her immediately and go for another person!

Some men find it really difficult to tell whether a woman is truly interested in them or not. In this video, I will give you some serious ‘keys’ to help you save your precious time. So if your woman does these 7 things! Then it is best to leave her immediately and look for someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLprU2yI8OE
Re: If Your Woman Does These, LEAVE HER! by ojoshu(m): 7:16am On Jan 19

(1) (Reply)

On My Way Home For Aggressive Soapy / What Do I Do To Get Her Back? / Thanx A Bunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.