Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Do I Do To Get Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get Her Back? (955 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Get Her Back? by segzicres(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2007
there,s this gurl that i really loved but somethings happened and we are not together again, this is what happened.
On her birthday i know she liked everything to be romantic so i decided to  cooked for her in my house and when i finished cooking she said "i.m not hungry, i expect you to take me out or bu me a cake" i tried to convince her but she was bent on not eating the food i made for her, i tried to control my anger but i thought abot how i have been in the kitchen for ages made it impossible to control my anger. i left her when she got home i got mischevious and called her with my friends phone.

i told her to meet me at T.F.C. in like 5minutes she called back saying she's already in T.F.C. i went there to meet her but i made her wait at the step and passed her by without saying a word. She later realised that i was the one who told her to come,she left crying. i still love this gurl i try hard not to call her to beg her. though i felt she messed up. though i have already begged her she still won't agree to come back. Naira land what should i do?
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Back? by hisolution(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
Have you gotten any information?if not my own opinion is dat you just have to try your best to get her back since you still love her and she is still in your mind.Call her.Meet her,confront her,talk to her gently.Let her feel you,let her see it in your face that you still love her and you want her back.move closer to her,embrace her with kiss and tell her you LOVE her
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Back? by Kinkinatus(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2009
And the cycle continues. Some one makes you feel hurt, you hurt them back to make yourself feel better and after hurting them back and you feeling better, you end up feeling low. Yet all along you knew you loved her. Was it worth it making her cry on that day of all days like you did? If you loved and cared about her like you now claim to, you should have known better as a guy. That was so mean of you to pay her back.
You cooked all day, so what? It was not about you. It was all about her, but you lost the plot and decided it was easier to pay her back. That was pathetic of you. And if she breaks up with you now and goes out there and gets some one else who will treat her better than you did, you still won't understand, would you?
You need to get down on your knees and beg her and grovel and tell her you are not worthy of her love and affection, and weep for wrecking her day in such a malicious and vindictive manner (which you call mischievous) and ask her to please forgive you and take you back. That's what you need to do for being so mean to her.
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Back? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2009
She is better off without you.

(1) (Reply)

No Love At All,why? / Insecurity In Relationships. / More love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.