Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N (1595 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11
A tragic incident unfolded in Ikorodu, Lagos State, where a female bank employee identified as Amarachi Ugochukwu took her own life inside the Staff Toilet room due to economic hardships.

The 32-year-old lady was said to have ingested a poisonous substance while in the bank’s restroom, leaving a note behind.

In the note, she expressed despair over her financial struggles, citing low figures and a pervasive sense of nothing working in her life. Additionally, she conveyed a bleak outlook for the future, attributing it to the increasing economic challenges.

Others at work started to look for her because her phone was ringing on her desk, and she wasn’t there to answer.

A police source confirmed that they later found Ugochukwu dead in the bathroom, along with a bottle of insecticide and her suicide note.

She wrote:

“Nothing is working in my life. My figures are low. My brain is clogged up. The economy is getting harder. My decisions are wrong. My mind is messed up. The future doesn’t seem bright at all. I see extreme hardship. I can’t bear the pain anymore.”

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-lagos-female-banker-kills-self-inside-banks-toilet-read-suicide-note-2/

WATCH OUT!
FOR the birth of a new dimension in innovation and inspiration in super entertainment with SOJ WORLDWIDE and Voice Air Media.
We have joined our creativity together in The Honourables with our maiden Drama Skit, NEVER TOO LATE.
We hope you will ask for MORE
To be released Friday, January 12, 2024.

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Cassandraloius: 10:56pm On Jan 11
Oh my world!
This administration has done more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Ance4Liverpool: 11:39pm On Jan 11
No gree for suicide

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by themainman600(m): 1:08am On Jan 12
If you are seeing this comment and you know deep down you voted in this administration may all Good things stop in your life

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by koondog: 1:19am On Jan 12
Igbos should investigate this case well well, the bank may have killed her to hide a secret. I don't trust afonjaas. The suicide note looks suspicious.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by engrchykae(m): 2:44am On Jan 12
Assassination!!!
Who plans suicide and goes to work to kill herself?
Nigeria police ,if the cameras were tampered with,it's murder

4 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Rickmann: 9:57am On Jan 12
engrchykae:
Assassination!!!

If she truly premeditated suicide why not do it at home, why the office..something doesn't add up here.

You made a strong point here my friend.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by engrchykae(m): 11:08am On Jan 12
Rickmann:

If she truly premeditated suicide why not do it at home, why the office..something doesn't add up here.

this is murder,no one will go to work to go and kill herself.
Came early,kept to bank rules and regulations.
Only to go to the toilet and kill herself.
Forget suicide note, people can write suicide note for their victims.
Do you even understand the emotions involved when somebody wants to take his or her life?
They are like"am tired of this world"
They don't think of work function or whatever the employer will think or do.
She was simply murdered.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Rickmann: 12:44pm On Jan 12
engrchykae:
Do you even understand the emotions involved when somebody wants to take his or her life?
She was simply murdered.

Exactly.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by caye(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12
Rickmann:

Honestly, if one wants to commit suicide, it can't be at the office.

Murder should be investigated, also.
Though there won't be cameras in the toilet, as it is not ethical,.but the general day activities,leading up to this can be viewed.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by faceland: 5:58pm On Jan 12
engrchykae:
Assassination!!!

If it is Lagos and she is unsuccessful, then may their is no privacy in her 'home', or she don't want roommate arrested.

If that is her handwriting, she did it.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by OGwales(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12
Only if she had a man in her life, she would have transferred her frustration on him... And This wouldn't have happened. Seriously I can't blame her, at 32 no husband no pikin, plus country con hard.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12
poor soul... may God 4give her all her shortcomings.

RIP dear!

undecided
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by ShangTsung000: 10:59pm On Jan 12
engrchykae:
She was simply murdered.

IYOO...

Sadly we don't have FBI or CIA here.

You can't plan to kill yourself and then remember to go to work early.

Murder is written all over it. CCTV to the rescue.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Torg77: 11:06pm On Jan 12
Hi
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by oluwaahmed: 1:17am On Jan 13
She was poisoned. That's why she went to the toilet hoping to vomit or excrete it.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Rickmann: 11:36am On Jan 13
caye:

Honestly, if one wants to commit suicide, it can't be at the office.

Murder should be investigated, also.
Though there won't be cameras in the toilet, as it is not ethical,.but the general day activities,leading up to this can be viewed.

Very correct.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Albuzzy: 2:28am On Jan 15
That suicide note should be taken for forensic bankers should be careful of those they sent errands to buy food and stuff.
Re: Inside Life: Lagos Female Banker Kills Self Inside Bank's Toilet (read Suicide N by Sluvist(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15
OGwales:
Only if she had a man in her life, she would have transferred her frustration on him... And This wouldn't have happened. Seriously I can't blame her, at 32 no husband no pikin, plus country con hard.
You are trying to make me understand woman behavior from another angle.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Final Year Students Of OAU Arrested For Kidnapping / Be Careful With The Rich Guys You Roll With Ladies / HELP! Drunk Driver Of Zenith Bank Hits My Car Parked In Front Of My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.