Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Misogynism/misandrism Is Not A Crime, So What's This Fuss About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misogynism/misandrism Is Not A Crime, So What's This Fuss About? (145 Views)

So Much Fuss About Nothing / Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misogynism/misandrism Is Not A Crime, So What's This Fuss About? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:12am On Jan 12
People are free to admire, to love and to hate whoever they want to hate. HATING IS NOT A CRIME

•Everybody on this planet, has at least one person that they hate or at least don't get along with.
It's not necessary that the person has wronged them one way or the other.

•Everybody on this planet has a particular animal they hate.

Should I be arrested for not loving something?

No child starts life hating; it is learnt.
The human cell reacts according to the environment. Your skin is a receptor, it receives signals from your environment and uses that signal to form new adaptability mechanism. That's why often times people behave where they spend most of their time.

Misogyny/Misandry is a coping mechanism as long as no physical harm is inflicted on the opposite gender. For instance, a lady who hates men may decide to avoid men entirely or decide not to assist men with whatever, should men find themselves in trouble. I mean, it's not a crime not to help anybody. I can decide who to help and who not to help. My help is my help.

Many misogynists/Misandrists didn't start out as such, but life forced them to develop that survival mechanism. I mean, it is only reasonable for someone who has been constantly stung by scorpions to hate scorpions. A wise person who has not been stung yet, but had seen the pains that the victim went thru would also try as much as possible to avoid scorpions.

One day, I sat and I reasoned about the lives of my uncles , everyone close to me and how much hurt people have done to them and I said "F*CK it! There are no good people on earth and everybody will harm you, except of course your own family" . So, I developed a survival mechanism to that respect. That I feel very uncomfortable around people.

It's fine when people hate each other. Some people feel at home in hatred more than in love. As long as there is no physical assault; hatred is peaceful lemme not lie, everyone just goes their own way. You don't bother one another.
There are just as many misogynistic comments as the misandristics on this forum. Women show hatred towards men just as vice versa.

I saw a comment by one lady the other time in one of the threads. I went "Wow! This hatred is on another level." The hatred was so intense that I found it interesting. I mean when women who don't want to roll with men find men who don't want to roll with women; what a joyful feeling that brings. I'm very happy when I find people who don't wanna roll with me, 'cause I don't wanna roll with anyone to begin with.
I act like I don't care when people avoid me, but deep down my heart. I honestly enjoy it 🥰🥰

Therefore nobody should cry foul, women hate men just as men hate women. If anything that doesn't praise women is misogyny, then there is misogynism on Reddit, X, Facebook, YouTube e.t.c.

Therefore, don't trip if you're called a misogynist. You are free to hate whoever, whenever and however.

2 Likes

Re: Misogynism/misandrism Is Not A Crime, So What's This Fuss About? by Breadistaken(m): 8:14am On Jan 12
E be like say you wan make them ban you ,I no even read all your orisirishi

Modified: i don read your orishirishi oga hate is wrong and not to be justified as for women/men hating women/men ,they are just doing themselves 🚶
Re: Misogynism/misandrism Is Not A Crime, So What's This Fuss About? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06am On Jan 12
Breadistaken:
E be like say you wan make them ban you ,I no even read all your orisirishi
Show me any of the Nairaland rule that is against what I wrote up there.

Breadistaken:

Modified: i don read your orishirishi oga hate is wrong and not to be justified as for women/men hating women/men ,they are just doing themselves 🚶

Show me where it is written anywhere in any constitution in this world that it is a crime to hate anybody.
Until that, you are only being emotional, and emotion doesn't affect reality.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ppa / How Will U React? / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.