Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Will You Do In This Case Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Case Women (2114 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Case Women by Vikinatty(f): 10:47am On Jan 13
SporaD8:

Viki, I don't want you to take my "Silly" remark personal.
Besides, your cool-headed response is worth commending!
Now back to the topic, I can't seem to understand why a Wife will deprive the man who paid her price just because of the flimsy excuse of going to church!
When the pastor stand in front of the whole Congregation and said, "You may now kiss your Wife!" and they did kiss unashamedly; why should it now be an issue when they are alone in the other room?!

Well as for me i will just cancel the church and attend to him cus he paid for it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case Women by MrCork: 2:11pm On Jan 14
Vikinatty:

yea, i just saw the thread so i decided to bring it up here for open discussion.

kqiiiii..Open? Open wot? wot are u wannto Open?I swaaaar am intaresssted coz I normally pay upto 7k (N7000 naira..cash)for puccci.this is a shance.
Bbe U want 7k..cash. was yor phone nomba please??(no oofencse) cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Case Women by Qatar2022: 3:57pm On Jan 14
Vikinatty:
For instance you are preparing to go to church and your husband stop u demanding for sex, what will you do?
Quickie won't kill you
Re: What Will You Do In This Case Women by MrCork: 2:34pm On Jan 21
Vikinatty:

Meaning, at least say something useful my dear

OK so how did u find out I hav the bigggggest dik on nairaland & who told u..don't lie?(no oofencse) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Go To Bed With A Man On Your First Date? / Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? / I'm Losing All My Married Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.