Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK (3680 Views)

Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by SIXFEETUNDER: 11:30am On Jan 26
Paraguay

Peru
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26
hammed71:
but Austria doesn't allow dual citizenship
Says who
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26
Lance008:
Can I school in Austria without hearing German
Yes they have courses that's offered in English
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by dgee1(m): 12:03am On Jan 27
Please what's the process of notorizing those documents in Abuja? Thanks
cjeriia:

Austria, Czech Republic. Take your academic docs to Abuja & notarize dem. Process of gaining admission & getting visa is smooth after that
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by pansophist(m): 9:51am On Jan 27
Consider Latvia, or other baltic countries. If you're single, more reason why you should. If you are handsome, you better pick it right away.

Firstly, the surest way to stay in Europe permanently is via family reunion. As a single student, you can find the love of your life and legitly become a citizen in about five years.

Also, degrees from the baltics are EU certified, so you can get a job anywhere on earth. Also, it's really cheap to live in, with tuition fees as low as 3k a year.

Also, it's in the Schengen and EU, so you benefit from free travels without visa to all EU countries (except Ireland). Also, you can work as a student unlimitedly.

Also, their admission process is really simple, they don't even require toefl or IELTS from you. Also, their student visa is almost certain if you get an admission.

So many 'also's, for you not to give it a try. The only downside is that you might have to travel to Egypt for your visa. But if you can pass through that, you're almost assured a visa.

Since most Nigerians won't go through that stress, the few one that does usually get their student visa. So you must be willing to pay the price for what you want, otherwise you don't deserve it.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:21am On Jan 27
pansophist:
Consider Latvia, or other baltic countries. If you're single, more reason why you should. If you are handsome, you better pick it right away.

Firstly, the surest way to stay in Europe permanently is via family reunion. As a single student, you can find the love of your life and legitly become a citizen in about five years.

Also, degrees from the baltics are EU certified, so you can get a job anywhere on earth. Also, it's really cheap to live in, with tuition fees as low as 3k a year.

Also, it's in the Schengen and EU, so you benefit from free travels without visa to all EU countries (except Ireland). Also, you can work as a student unlimitedly.

Also, their admission process is really simple, they don't even require toefl or IELTS from you. Also, their student visa is almost certain if you get an admission.

So many 'also's, for you not to give it a try. The only downside is that you might have to travel to Egypt for your visa. But if you can pass through that, you're almost assured a visa.

Since most Nigerians won't go through that stress, the few one that does usually get their student visa. So you must be willing to pay the price for what you want, otherwise you don't deserve it.

The money no reach again. That 8 million won't even pay tuition fees again. What of accomodation, feeding. Also money to travel to Egypt to get the visa. Minimum flight ticket out of Nigeria now is at least one million naira.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Raalsalghul: 10:25am On Jan 27
pansophist:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by pansophist(m): 10:28am On Jan 27
tensazangetsu20:

The money no reach again. That 8 million won't even pay tuition fees again. What of accomodation, feeding. Also money to travel to Egypt to get the visa. Minimum flight ticket out of Nigeria now is at least one million naira.

True talk. I no even consider that angle sef cry
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by pansophist(m): 10:29am On Jan 27
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin

You sabi as e de go na. grin
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:34am On Jan 27
pansophist:

True talk. I no even consider that angle sef cry

Leaving Nigeria is at least 15 million. That 8 million can only take you to countries where they don't pay tuition and they have embassies in Nigeria. Dollar is 1500 o

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Jan 27
tensazangetsu20:

Leaving Nigeria is at least 15 million. That 8 million can only take you to countries where they don't pay tuition and they have embassies in Nigeria. Dollar is 1500 o

Wait. You mean am? Dollar 1500e? shocked Haaaa. Which time that one happen?

Chai. Damn. Hence I always talk about not wasting time. Time punishes those that waste it. In five years time, japa would almost be impossible.

Mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:56am On Jan 27
pansophist:

Wait. You mean am? Dollar 1500e? shocked Haaaa. Which time that one happen?

Chai. Damn. Hence I always talk about not wasting time. Time punishes those that waste it. In five years time, japa would almost be impossible.

Mark my words.

It's not just money, immigration laws are changing for the worst everywhere. Even here in Chile, the person that might win the next election is a Nazi. His father ran to Chile after world war 2.

https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Antonio_Kast

2 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Gerrard59(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27
madscientist88:
move to Switzerland or Norway.

Clearly, this is someone who has not seen the inside of an aircraft. I wonder what you people think when you mention a country even native Europeans aka white people find it hard to migrate to and get a job.

5 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by madscientist88(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27
Gerrard59:

Clearly, this is someone who has not seen the inside of an aircraft. I wonder what you people think when you mention a country even native Europeans aka white people find it hard to migrate to and get a job.
get well soon,while you are on recovery take some time to research these people in the picture taken in 1984 after a Nigerian airways meeting my mum was the P.R.O,i wanted to ignore your regurgitative statement,but doing so would only make you remain ignorant,i doubt if you are upto 30,before your dad started working a job i was boarding planes with the likes of otedola and dangote across the country.by the way my mum is the woman in yellow.you may have now been redeemed from poverty,its quite sad how its stains have rooted itself into your family genes to think boarding a plane is a life time achievement. grin

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27
dgee1:
Please what's the process of notorizing those documents in Abuja? Thanks
Austria Legalization process is not as easy as you think
1. The process of authentication of documents in Abuja has change
2. Austria schools re starting application again by September, and if you check Austria portal for appointments you won't even get a date till maybe June that's if it doesn't extend again, there's always to go around the appointment
3. The verification fee and Legalization fee is high
4. It takes 2-3months before your documents have to be legalize

Czech Republic legalization is kind of easy, it doesn't take time and is more cheaper compared to Austria and Portugal
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27
Stepheeen:

2. Austria schools re starting application again by September, and if you check Austria portal for appointments you won't even get a date till maybe June that's if it doesn't extend again, there's always to go around the appointment

Czech Republic legalization is kind of easy, it doesn't take time and is more cheaper compared to Austria and Portugal

Czech republic only has 10 slots for student visas a month. 18 all across west africa. Check the czech republic study thread. In fact, a lot of schools wont give you admission as a Nigerian because you wont get a visa. Theres a reason no one is going there despite it being very affordable and having one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27
samtol4:
Austria , italy or Spain with funding opportunities and fees less than 1k euros
It depends on the course and program when you talk of Austria, for Italy and Spain is still kind of cheap

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27
pansophist:

And what makes you think Latvia will give visa, I will tell you country that has low rate of visa approval and I will tell you the ones that has high success rate of visa approval
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27
tensazangetsu20:

Czech republic only has 10 slots for student visas a month. 18 all across west africa. Check the czech republic study thread. In fact, a lot of schools wont give you admission as a Nigerian because you wont get a visa. Theres a reason no one is going there despite it being very affordable and having one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world.
The last time I check is more than that, it depends on the period you apply for visa, one thing you should know all countries has period that they open there border just like how Canada opened there border since almost a year now is now they re trying to cut down the amount of people coming into there country, just the way Poland did in 2022, France in 2021 and so on like that
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by dgee1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27
Thanks. The legalization process I actually want to know are those of Min. of Foreign Affairs and Min. of Education in Abuja.
Stepheeen:

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27
Stepheeen:

The last time I check is more than that, it depends on the period you apply for visa, one thing you should know all countries has period that they open there border just like how Canada opened there border since almost a year now is now they re trying to cut down the amount of people coming into there country, just the way Poland did in 2022, France in 2021 and so on like that

I did research on all these places before I came to Chile. Its easier to marry a virgin in Nigeria than to get a study visa to czech republic. Aside UK, most other places in Europe are mission impossible even with money. Also staying back in these countries after studying is also another very big hurdle especially if you dont have any valuable skills and cant speak their language.

3 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27
dgee1:
Thanks. The legalization process I actually want to know are those of Min. of Foreign Affairs and Min. of Education in Abuja.
All Austria Legalization process starting from Authentication at both ministry re to be done in Abuja
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by ajapz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28
Mcslize:

Don't take the study route. Tell us your educational qualification and experience and I will provide you a better option. Don't waste your money through the study route.

How about someone who's into tech although working for a Nigerian Company with 6 years experience. What's the best route?
Applying to jobs with relocation package is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ😀
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by dami9ja(m): 9:58am On Jan 29
JezB:
I have some savings, up to 8m. I really want to travel this year but not to the UK. I need suggestions of other countries I could migrate to and possible settle after my studies.

While you figure out the country to relocate to, convert the Naira you have to Dollar before it falls again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Insurance Question. / Canada Versus UK, Which Is The Best Place To Settle / Cape Town Gallery South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.