Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK (3681 Views)

Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by ghettochild(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12
Try Poland, Romania, or czech
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by IjebuWarrior: 7:12am On Jan 13
Benin republic or Togo...

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by cjeriia: 8:38am On Jan 13
JezB:
I have some savings, up to 8m. I really want to travel this year but not to the UK. I need suggestions of other countries I could migrate to and possible settle after my studies.
Austria, Czech Republic. Take your academic docs to Abuja & notarize dem. Process of gaining admission & getting visa is smooth after that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Mcslize: 10:46am On Jan 13
JezB:
I have some savings, up to 8m. I really want to travel this year but not to the UK. I need suggestions of other countries I could migrate to and possible settle after my studies.

Don't take the study route. Tell us your educational qualification and experience and I will provide you a better option. Don't waste your money through the study route.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by StemCellTherapi(m): 11:41am On Jan 13
Good
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by DadKorex: 8:19pm On Jan 13
janda1:

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done

lol you sure, are u dre?
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by DadKorex: 8:20pm On Jan 13
cjeriia:

Austria, Czech Republic. Take your academic docs to Abuja & notarize dem. Process of gaining admission & getting visa is smooth after that

sorry what about evaluating with WES
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by samtol4(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13
Austria , italy or Spain with funding opportunities and fees less than 1k euros
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Mode4: 9:50pm On Jan 14
Mcslize:

Don't take the study route. Tell us your educational qualification and experience and I will provide you a better option. Don't waste your money through the study route.

Please can I send you a dm?
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by worldclass68(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15
janda1:

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done

Austria 3m Can u put me through more abeg
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by peanutbutterr: 6:38pm On Jan 15
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=127906306]You will need to do this research for yourself. The thing is that a lot of Nigerians abuse the UK but once you start to research you will find out [quote]that you don't have many options as a Nigerian. For instance, someone mentioned Germany. It currently takes two years to get a visa appointment. If you start the process today you won't get to Germany until 2026 likewise Poland and a huge majority of European countries.

There's also the language barrier and staying back after school isn't that easy if you don't have any valuable skills to offer.

What I will advise is that you make haste with whatever decisions you are making because the more time you spend in Nigeria the harder it will be to leave. That 8 million by year end might only be worth around 3000 usd and won't take you anywhere.

op listen to this guy he’s saying the undiluted truth.
as it is self, europe japa is no longer on my todo list. i’ll rather move to south or eastern africa and settle there. most of this western country don’t want immigrants anymore that’s why they set so many barriers before one can survive
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by janda1: 7:54pm On Jan 15
DadKorex:

lol you sure, are u dre?

Yes boss
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Opinedecandid(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15
Mcslize:

What would you recommend someone who studied English and can teach English or Literature in English.
I also have some certificates on Project Management but without experience just yet.
Advise please.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Mcslize: 5:05am On Jan 16
Opinedecandid:

What would you recommend someone who studied English and can teach English or Literature in English.
I also have some certificates on Project Management but without experience just yet.
Advise please.

Do you mean you studied English Education?
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by cjeriia: 9:43pm On Jan 24
DadKorex:

sorry what about evaluating with WES
The countries I mentioned don't require WES evaluation.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by ConnectNation: 1:52am On Jan 25
Really?
janda1:

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by ConnectNation: 2:12am On Jan 25
Really?
[quote author=janda1 post=127909744]

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by chiomilisa(f): 2:45am On Jan 25
Does Austria not require block accounts

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done[/quote]
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by cybernaut(m): 7:30am On Jan 25
IjebuWarrior:
Benin republic or Togo...
Gist me a bit about these west Africa country and the nature of business one can do with above 5m .
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Bigkenny: 5:26pm On Jan 25
JezB:

Lithuania
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by leyeg: 6:07am On Jan 26
Hello, in addition to what has been said: If your result during your UG studies is above 3.0, I will strongly advise you look out for scholarship or schools within EU that their school fee is affordable. As a starting point,kindly check schools in Italy, Spain and France.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Stepheeen(m): 7:29am On Jan 26

Have seen a lot of people reply to your question now let me put you through the difficulty in the countries suggested for you

1 poland- Before you can get appointment is very difficult and is expensive in even securing one

2. Germany- I don't even know maybe you can even get appointment at all I have someone that's been waiting for over 2years now

3. Italy is cheap but people do complain of language barrier

4. Finland: it will require IELTS and there tuition fee is a high side

5. Austria: is cheap, but the only issue is to secure appointment at the embassy which is there's a way around it and is not that expensive to secure, another issue is there Legalisation process because is expensive and it takes time

If am to advice you I will tell you to try Austria or Canada

I said Canada for a reason, information is key with the right information the 8m will be more enough for you to try Canada and thank God you going for masters
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by hammed71(m): 10:47am On Jan 26
Stepheeen:

Have seen a lot of people reply to your question now let me put you through the difficulty in the countries suggested for you

1 poland- Before you can get appointment is very difficult and is expensive in even securing one

2. Germany- I don't even know maybe you can even get appointment at all I have someone that's been waiting for over 2years now

5. Austria: is cheap, but the only issue is to secure appointment at the embassy which is there's a way around it and is not that expensive to secure, another issue is there Legalisation process because is expensive and it takes time

I said Canada for a reason, information is key with the right information the 8m will be more enough for you to try Canada and thank God you going for masters
but Austria doesn't allow dual citizenship
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Lance008(m): 11:00am On Jan 26
Can I school in Austria without hearing German
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:11am On Jan 26
Stepheeen:

Canada has changed their laws. 8 million won't do anything. 8 million is just 8000 Canadian dollars.
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by SIXFEETUNDER: 11:29am On Jan 26
Paraguay and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cape Town Gallery South Africa / Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. / I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.