Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport (21884 Views)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by JealousCobra(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12
politicians has made everything Nigeria useless, I pity Nigerian youths.

No country want us, make una continue tribal wars instead of uniting and making Nigeria great. E no concern me o, Wetin concern me now na Wudi.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12
yetmao:
Everybody in Nigeria is a criminal. No saint
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by abobote: 6:41pm On Jan 12
China visa is the easiest in the world, especially when you are going for business.

This one should check himself very well

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Raskimonojendor: 6:43pm On Jan 12
LordCenturion:
This is not about Nigerian government, it's about our brothers traveling to tarnished the image of the country, we know what they did in Cambodia, Malaysia, South Africa and the rest, this our brothers shows those countries sheygey and they won't stop, ordinary Benin republic here hate particular Nigerians... .
100%. It's the bad behaviours of Nigerians themselves destroying the credibility of Nigeria. The passport is just a document.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12
You think China let's fraudstes and scammers into their country.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by sonnie10: 6:46pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what he expects and why he is aggrieved. With how Nigeria is, how Nigerians are and what we accept as norms in Nigeria, will you treat a Nigerian without bias?

It is only human to have a bias based on precedence, facts and what you know.
I will not feel comfortable carrying a herdsman on a bike for fear of being stabbed neither will I go for a prayer with Mama Basiratu's Alfa without a skull helmet.

It is common sense. If your last wife cheated on you, you will not allow your new wife have a male bestie; if you know what Nigerians do to countries that have given them the benefit of the doubt to visit, you will be the one advising other countries to use the strictest bottlenecks when processing intending Nigerian visitors.

He should do what I did before I got a second passport; if you can not wrap your passport with a foil or wrapping paper, keep quiet, enjoy the profiling and work at getting another passport.

Because when we tell Nigerians to be good because of the consequences of what they do on everyone, they'd say, nwanne kwechiri, no gree for anybody.

It must be you. Welcome back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by flexyrule(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what he expects and why he is aggrieved. With how Nigeria is, how Nigerians are and what we accept as norms in Nigeria, will you treat a Nigerian without bias?

I will not feel comfortable carrying a herdsman on a bike for fear of being stabbed neither will I go for a prayer with Mama Basiratu's Alfa without a skull helmet.

It is common sense. If your last wife cheated on you, you will not allow your new wife have a male bestie; if you know what Nigerians do to countries that have given them the benefit of the doubt to visit, you will be the one advising other countries to use the strictest bottlenecks when processing intending Nigerian visitors.

He should do what I did before I got a second passport; if you can not wrap your passport with a foil or wrapping paper, keep quiet, enjoy the profiling and work at getting another passport.

Because when we tell Nigerians to be good because of the consequences of what they do on everyone, they'd say, nwanne kwechiri, no gree for anybody.
Legend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Emma09(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros, u still dey? Wey ur Nairaland wife? it's been a while o.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by samwillyco1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12
Ok
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by nedekid: 6:56pm On Jan 12
Irupetepete:
Ok
I don't like this useless government but how does the government make the passport useless?
Na government carry cultism go Dubai?
Na government carry drugs go India?
Na government sponsor hushpuppi go Dubai go do fraud?
Na government be working boys for Malaysia?
Na government be working boys for Southy, Cyprus etc?
Na government dey carry cross border drugs?
Abi ohh..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by dominique(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12
Why going around with that much cash when you're in an economy that is mostly cashless? Oga you're a shady fellow, blame yourself for your visa refusal not the government.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by sleek214(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12
People like you destroy the passport, not the government. You guys go there to do drugs and commit other crimes.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by MN07: 7:04pm On Jan 12
yetmao:
Everybody in Nigeria is a criminal. No saint

Speak for yourself and your family of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by BloomingDale(f): 7:05pm On Jan 12
LordCenturion:
This is not about Nigerian government, it's about our brothers traveling to tarnished the image of the country, we know what they did in Cambodia, Malaysia, South Africa and the rest, this our brothers shows those countries sheygey and they won't stop, ordinary Benin republic here hate particular Nigerians... .

sleek214:
People like you destroy the passport, not the government. You guys go there to do drugs and commit other crimes.

While some from other regions do oluwole 419 and yahoo yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by freeman66: 7:06pm On Jan 12
Government has no hand in this, its we, we are the cause of our problem, i mean our brothers and sisters abroad

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Uniquekriss(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12
Disheartening
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Regex: 7:10pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This foul mouthed fella! Keh way Nwanne?

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Regex: 7:12pm On Jan 12
Excuse me, it is not the Nigerian Government that is gallivanting in other people's countries causing mayhem, fraud and controversies. It is you and I.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Houseontherock1: 7:17pm On Jan 12
I applied for Chinese visa with a Nigerian passport, no issues at all. Only issue was how they took extra time checking those of us carrying Nigerian passport...but then, I'm used to it!

Why carry 15k USD cash? Their first thought is that it's proceeds from drugs. They are naturally suspicious of Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Richfella1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12
Why does he blame the government?

Our reputation (which we have rightfully earned) preceeds us.

They weren't being racist, since the Sierra Leonean wasn't asked for a Police clearance.

They were exercising sensible caution based on previous negative experiences they've had with fellow Nigerians.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Paracetamol01: 7:23pm On Jan 12
Should I take you my own because your own is a child's play compare to mine
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by GreaterfutureII(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should do what I did before I got a second passport;
Which 2nd passport did you get pls?
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by alizma: 7:28pm On Jan 12
Mumuni, you are holding $15k cash in this 21st century and you think that's not enough to start suspecting you, are you the only Nigerian or the first to apply for Chinese visa with Nigerian passport?
When you told them you had cash, they were like this guy can't be telling the truth but to clear their doubt, they said show us, and the Mumuni in you jumped out and displayed the cash and boom, you got the visa in a reversed order.
Next time use your brain, they ask for statement of account, give them statement of account not not cash. You don't change the policy and expect them not to change the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:30pm On Jan 12
There is nothing disheartening about his case.He doesn't have bank statement,he launders cash from illicit deal and wants to go to a civilized country? His a joker and a fraud. Anybody that is not passing his or her transactions via bank is a crook,as many bdcc do which CBN is tackling.,Naija passport has nothing to do with this. angry
I traveled to France and Neds and nobody bothered me at all,my documations were complete.Infact from experience Nigerians live this obnoxious bad habits of cutting corners here and trying to beat the system.But in abroad once you try such shittt you are gone and deport you like trash.
STOP BADMOUTHING NAIJA PASSPORT,and FOCUS ON THE CULPRITS CARRYING THE PASSPORT. NAIJA PASSPORT IS VERY OK. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by yewit37486: 7:40pm On Jan 12
Irupetepete:
Ok
I don't like this useless government but how does the government make the passport useless?
Na government carry cultism go Dubai?
Na government carry drugs go India?
Na government sponsor hushpuppi go Dubai go do fraud?
Na government be working boys for Malaysia?
Na government be working boys for Southy, Cyprus etc?
Na government dey carry cross border drugs?

Tell them o, Nigerians will commit crimes yet turn around to blame the government for every d-amn thing. Let's take ownership of our actions abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by SonofLothbrok: 7:44pm On Jan 12
Regex:
Excuse me, it is not the Nigerian Government that is gallivanting in other people's countries causing mayhem, fraud and controversies. It is you and I.

Abeg na you not I.

It is the government that breed and brought up criminals.

You guys are always to quick to defend this useless country.

If the country was good he wouldn't have even tried to go to China.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by wayodude(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[color=#990000][/color]

The highlighted is gold. The Nigerian masses don't seem to understand this.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome Back Nwanne...
I missed you here...

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by AchichaMmuo: 7:56pm On Jan 12
This is not entirely the government's fault, a lot of Ngerians in the diaspora, are naturally bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jan 12
dominique:
Why going around with that much cash when you're in an economy that is mostly cashless? Oga you're a shady fellow, blame yourself for your visa refusal not the government.
He thinks he is talking to illiterates

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.