Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood (2236 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court / Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood by RisenObinna: 1:34pm On Jan 13
takimsipho:
abeg rest. You assume I am Yoruba abi? Na so una no get sense reach. Una mumu custom and tradition doesn't freak anybody. Emeka Ike don expose how wicked and heartless una women be. Go and ask Dr Stan on Twitter. How much be the brideprice sef, more than the amount the man has used to take care of the kids over the years? Igbo girls don't have any form of exclusive value anymore. We see una for who una be, greedy and materialistic. And I no go ever mistake marry Igbo girl, make she no con use greed scatter my family. But as sidechick, Na sure thing. I go bleep am, con give you make you con pay heavy brideprice. Wait fess, wetin dey do una? Una no fit born una own pekin again? Baby factory, stealing babies from the north, marry a woman with grown up children to claim as your own. Una go use una reproductive organs do juju for money con dey claim other people's children as your own. Wait make I put one Igbo girl Belle then you rush go pay brideprice claim my pikin since una prick no dey fit work again. Dem they use heavy brideprice lock una to cheating bitches and you can't do shit cos of your yeye tradition

In that you just typed, you said nothing but rubbish.
Rest!
Re: Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood by PoloG: 9:00pm On Jan 14
RisenObinna:

And what do you tell your dog brothers?
Keep them on leash!
tell your women to learn to stay in igboland and stop coming here
Re: Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood by RisenObinna: 12:27am On Jan 15
PoloG:
tell your women to learn to stay in igboland and stop coming here
grin grin
Keep your dogs on leash man.
Re: Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood by PoloG: 12:44am On Jan 15
RisenObinna:
grin grin Keep your dogs on leash man.
keep your loose women in your region grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That So Many Of Us Carry Huge Emotional Baggage? / Caleb Olawuyi & Belinda's Daughter Without Skull.n9.2m To Operate Her.(picture) / Pls Advice This Friend Of Mine, Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.