Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! (2883 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by FitCorper: 11:11pm On May 14
Anyone who criticizes this post still has a lot of work to do to discover themselves. Just forget about sex and focus on becoming better. Generally everyone becomes nice to u but u still gats use ur no 6. Funny enough wen u start focusing on yourself u won’t need pickup lines or fmt for ladies, even wen u make mistake approaching her, it will turn to joke between u two. Focus on urself, remove sex from your mind and watch the universe align for you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by MrCork: 11:55pm On May 14
AllKnowing:
This is for men.

Mentally rise above sex. All the free sex you’ve had in the past hasn’t helped you financially or spiritually. Or has it?

angry
Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by AllKnowing: 8:38pm On May 18
FitCorper:
Anyone who criticizes this post still has a lot of work to do to discover themselves. Just forget about sex and focus on becoming better. Generally everyone becomes nice to u but u still gats use ur no 6. Funny enough wen u start focusing on yourself u won’t need pickup lines or fmt for ladies, even wen u make mistake approaching her, it will turn to joke between u too. Focus on urself, remove sex from your mind and watch the universe align for you.
Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by lovediehatelive(m): 9:23pm On May 18
Tempulated:

Same way when men see women and start fantasizing about her is the same way when women see men and start fantasizing about him too until men changed the whole thing.

In as much as men are naturally leaders and providers. When it comes to sex, Women crave for sex more than men. The issue with many men is they can't control their testosterone or channel it into other activities unlike women who eases out the urges themselves from time to time. Some men would say they don't like easing themselves. Women are the great masturbators.

Societies created this illusion of women craving for a man's pocket and men exchanging money for sex.

You are spot on.
Probably
Society made it to tame women.

I also strongly believe that estrogen too plays a big role in women's ego, as in hiding their sexual urges from public eyes.

Like that's how they're wired, to be conservative about that. While men are wired to be expressive about sexual urges.

That's why women use sex as a powerful tool against men, even though they arguably enjoy it more.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by AllKnowing: 7:39am On May 19
lovediehatelive:

You are spot on.
Probably
Society made it to tame women.

I also strongly believe that estrogen too plays a big role in women's ego, as in hiding their sexual urges from public eyes.

Like that's how they're wired, to be conservative about that. While men are wired to be expressive about sexual urges.

That's why women use sex as a powerful tool against men, even though they arguably enjoy it more.

Simply means men are losing their shirts at a game women are adept at.
Re: Why You Must Rise Above Sex. Forget The Redpill! by lovediehatelive(m): 9:53am On May 19
AllKnowing:

Simply means men are losing their shirts at a game women are adept at.

Sad reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? / Are All Handsome Men Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.