Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Are All Handsome Men Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Handsome Men Gay? (2876 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Handsome Men Gay? by LEAFLET(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2014
I am just curious, This days when i walk on the street men tend to give me advances and also i recently heard that everyman that thinks too much about how he looks is gay and i happen to love looking my self in the mirror like 100 times a day even when i am working on the road.. I don't think i am gay but am just wondering if being reserved and not giving a f&&k about any girl I've seen her pants gay? Also i love hanging out with ma niggerz a lot and loves carrying everyone along but still a good lover and i promise my future wife that... Anyone here share similar experience or am i alone here? Also scoffield just came out and believe me it's worrying.. This days when girls see a cute guy pass them without looking at them twice they will call you gay to your face... One Sunday night I was strolling with a friend of mine and we passed two girls that was expecting us to walk up to them,we ignored and they called us gays to our face... The thing tire me..
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by kilokeys(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2014
i am handsome and nt gay

1 Like

Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by LEAFLET(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Cool...
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by slap1(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2014
I'm not ugly. I'm not gay.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by aboyaji(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2014
i am handsome. I aint gay. Nigga. Gerrit?
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by MisterLongman(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2014
So if all handsome men are gays, the so called ugly ones are all straight right....... Fallacy
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by rasbaby(f): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2014
It doesn't matter what people say about you but rather what you believe is true about yourself. Just be you that's all!

1 Like

Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by jnrbayano(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2014
You say people (girls) walk up to you and call you gay to your face? People you don't know before?

Where did they get the guts to do that? You gave them some?

Tell me more...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Yeahh, I was once almost turned gay before when I was way younger, buh I escaped it. But even till now most girls still call me Gay. But I'm not and never will be sweeries.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
jnrbayano: You say people (girls) walk up to you and call you gay to your face? People you don't know before?

Where did they get the guts to do that? You gave them some?

Tell me more...
yeahh they do it, two girls invited by my cousin came to our room in school, one saw me and immediately said I was gay, I wasn't putting on a penced trouser or anything. She saw my hair and bodycream and she felt I was one. It took me words and action to prove I wasn't.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by tayoxx(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014
story
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by dechandel(f): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
The guys above me claiming handsome lipsrsealed
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by jnrbayano(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Monstertrucks: yeahh they do it, two girls invited by my cousin came to our room in school, one saw me and immediately said I was gay, I wasn't putting on a penced trouser or anything. She saw my hair and bodycream and she felt I was one. It took me words and action to prove I wasn't.

What about the bold?
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
The guys above me claiming handsome lipsrsealed
and the girl above me is claiming pretty, Or bleachty. lipsrsealed[quote author=dechandel]
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
jnrbayano:

What about the bold?
I'm just one trained from birth to spend my last cash on body creams instead of meals.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by dechandel(f): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Monstertrucks: and the girl above me is claiming pretty, Or bleachty. lipsrsealed
Excuse me
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by destante(f): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Dearie, you are who you know you are, not the opinion people form about you. If I was to form mine, having checkt your profile and found you love sports politics and family, its unlikely that you are gay. But again, that's not what matters. The only problem is a lot of people don't really know who they truly are.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by chemystery: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
LEAFLET, i like your username for a reason... I have a song i composed titled "Every Leaflet". Are you M or F?
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Excuse me
excused.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by jnrbayano(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Monstertrucks: I'm just one trained from birth to spend my last cash on body creams instead of meals.

And you blamed her for calling you that?
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Rapsainot(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
LEAFLET: I am just curious, This days when i walk on the street men tend to give me advances and also i recently heard that everyman that thinks too much about how he looks is gay and i happen to love looking my self in the mirror like 100 times a day even when i am working on the road.. I don't think i am gay but am just wondering if being reserved and not giving a f&&k about any girl I've seen her pants gay? Also i love hanging out with ma niggerz a lot and loves carrying everyone along but still a good lover and i promise my future wife that... Anyone here share similar experience or am i alone here? Also scoffield just came out and believe me it's worrying.. This days when girls see a cute guy pass them without looking at them twice they will call you gay to your face... One Sunday night I was strolling with a friend of mine and we passed two girls that was expecting us to walk up to them,we ignored and they called us gays to our face... The thing tire me..
pishures of yours please......
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Rapsainot(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: LEAFLET, i like your username for a reason... I have a song i composed titled "Every Leaflet". Are you M or F?
early morning weeders are liable to die young
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by passionate88: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2014
I am ugly and I ain't gay!.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by adeoladrg(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
aboyaji: i am handsome. I aint gay. Nigga. Gerrit?

I'm not ugly, I'm not handsome, I'm not gay.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by chemystery: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Rapsainot: early morning weeders are liable to die young
don't get that
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Rapsainot(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: don't get that
read the post again...... stop asking if the OP is M/F
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Bia OP b4 I can comment I nid to c a pics of ur handsome self nd don't 4get to include d eluendos ok. Thanks in advance
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by chemystery: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Rapsainot: read the post again...... stop asking if the OP is M/F
oh! Sorry, wasn't interested in the post so i didn't go through it. Just the name caught me.
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by chimerase2: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay: Bia OP b4 I can comment I nid to c a pics of ur handsome self nd don't 4get to include d eluendos ok. Thanks in advance
did u mean to type his eluelu undecided undecided
Dis gal dn spoil finish cry
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: did u mean to type his eluelu undecided undecided
Dis gal dn spoil finish cry
How na its just to know how ill make my comment on d issue
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Dreyl(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
I ain't gay. smiley
Re: Are All Handsome Men Gay? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol of course not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep Calling Her? / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.