Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

8 Signs He Has Strong Feelings For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs He Has Strong Feelings For You (384 Views)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs He Has Strong Feelings For You by Chibrownz: 8:46pm On Jan 12
In the world of romance, figuring out if someone likes you can be like decoding a secret message. But fear not! Here are eight easy signs that show he might have strong feelings for you.

1. He’s All Ears

When a guy listens to you like you’re telling the most exciting story ever, it’s a sign he values what you say. It’s his way of showing he cares.

2. Constantly Around

If he seems to magically appear wherever you go, he might be more than just coincidentally there. It’s like he’s drawn to you and wants to be close.

Read More: https://africalevel.com/8-signs-he-has-strong-feelings-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Choose One As A Man / Long Trip. / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.