Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend (1626 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12
One of my exgirlfiends will be getting married tomorrow and has invited me.

It is my tradition to give wedding presents to my ex girlfriends, but right now I have run out of ideas on what to buy.

I need suggestions on a quality wedding present to give her.

My budget is N400,000.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by chatinent: 9:04pm On Jan 12
Nebu, please can you leave another person's Babylon alone?

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Lataability(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12
grin grin grin grin grin grin me and you no say na lie you dey lie

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by CoronaVirusPro: 9:06pm On Jan 12
Perfect gift.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12
Hmm, Ex-Girlfriend matter. sad

Dat's how one invited me for her Wedding and I showed up,
She came and Snapped a Photo with me while Pouting her Lips like this. kiss kiss shocked

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Dexy4yah(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12
Liar
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by NastiLord: 9:14pm On Jan 12
Get her a diary of your stupidity
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by AchrafHakimi: 9:15pm On Jan 12
What a simp.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12
You are still harbouring the thoughts of wanting her back. Get her pregnant. When the husband finds out after DNA. She is coming straight back into your arms.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Pepperdemisback: 10:42pm On Jan 12
Gather 6 of your friends with you to make 7. All of you should wear White Agbada with Navy Blue cap with black shoes.
When they announce Bridal Entry, the 7 of you will form a circle round her and start to spray money.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Pepperdemisback: 10:54pm On Jan 12
DestinedForGrea:

LMAO! Your imagination is sick. 😂
I watched it in a movie.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by ghettochild(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12
If Na ex u want spend 400k on. How much will it spend on current gf
Nothing do u. It's ur money.
Just buy her gold necklace
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:01am On Jan 13
Pepperdemisback:
Gather 6 of your friends with you to make 7. All of you should wear White Agbada with Navy Blue cap with black shoes.
When they announce Bridal Entry, the 7 of you will form a circle round her and start to spray money.

I love this suggestion, unfortunately I can't use it since time is very short an I can't start calling up my friends less than 24 hours to the event to try and arrange it.

I will use it when I receive another wedding IV

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by fyzaila: 2:25am On Jan 13
Increase your budget to 3mil let's start from there.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 7:51am On Jan 13
SIMPonPatrol:

I love this suggestion, unfortunately I can't use it since time is very short an I can't start calling up my friends less than 24 hours to the event to try and arrange it.

I will use it when I receive another wedding IV
Nawa o, e be like you get plenty ex o
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Demigod22: 12:08pm On Jan 13
That's how one went to his ex wedding and ended up sleeping with her. I don't understand this recent obsession with ex wedding. I don't know any of my ex that will convince me to attend her wedding, how often do we even communicate that a wedding invitation will be extend to me?

As you are busy buying gifts and attending ex wedding, please stay away from that kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13
Demigod22:
That's how one went to his ex wedding and ended up sleeping with her. I don't understand this recent obsession with ex wedding. I don't know any of my ex that will convince me to attend her wedding, how often do we even communicate that a wedding invitation will be extend to me?

As you are busy buying gifts and attending ex wedding, please stay away from that kpekus.

The fact that we are not in a relationship does not necessarily mean I should become an enemy of my ex.

Anyway, I'm at the reception venue now enjoying myself grin
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13
Lataability:
grin grin grin grin grin grin me and you no say na lie you dey lie

I will respond to you because you have an old Nairaland account and I want to use you as a scapegoat. grin

Tell me what you doubt about the story and I will send you picture evidence showing myself and the lady in question then another pic showing her and her fiance and a pic of the wedding IV.

The only condition is that you must first promise never to post the pics on Nairaland or anywhere online and you must also deactivate your Nairaland account after I have sent convincing proof to you!

I'm presently at the wedding reception located on the street off Otunba Jobifele Way, Ikeja business district.

Feel free to come over now, just ask for direction to Mind Builders School and let me know when you get here so I can tell you the name of the exact event centre.

Please send your email address for the pics
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by YourGFsnatcher: 4:22pm On Jan 13
SIMPonPatrol:
One of my exgirlfiends will be getting married tomorrow and has invited me.

It is my tradition to give wedding presents to my ex girlfriends, but right now I have run out of ideas on what to buy.

I need suggestions on a quality wedding present to give her.

My budget is N400,000.
Get her a Love Machine
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Remijuice: 4:52pm On Jan 13
SIMPonPatrol:

The fact that we are not in a relationship does not necessarily mean I should become an enemy of my ex.

So which gift you later got

Feed us with pics jareh
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Bukky001(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13
SIMPonPatrol:

I will respond to you because you have an old Nairaland account and I want to use you as a scapegoat. grin

Tell me what you doubt about the story and I will send you picture evidence showing myself and the lady in question then another pic showing her and her fiance and a pic of the wedding IV.

The only condition is that you must first promise never to post the pics on Nairaland or anywhere online and you must also deactivate your Nairaland account after I have sent convincing proof to you!

I'm presently at the wedding reception located on the street off Otunba Jobifele Way, Ikeja business district.

Feel free to come over now, just ask for direction to Mind Builders School and let me know when you get here so I can tell you the name of the exact event centre.

Please send your email address for the pics

Ewo tongue This guy just kuku burst speaker cast everything
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Natbrowny: 6:12pm On Jan 13
400k is a gift too.

Its called financial gift.

Give her the bar. Good boy
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Foodqueen(f): 6:44pm On Jan 13
Pay the money into her account.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Proserpina: 7:00pm On Jan 13
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by Demigod22: 7:44pm On Jan 13
SIMPonPatrol:

Hahaha, enjoy yourself, but ashawo Sha dey your eyes.
Re: Wedding Gift For An Ex Girlfriend by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14
Remijuice:

So which gift you later got

Feed us with pics jareh

Well I got her a 1.5HP split unit AC from Cash N Carry showroom on Allen Avenue

I bought it at the very last minute cos I was thinking I would get a better suggestion because I already gave an AC to another about 2 or 3 years ago so I wanted to use something different this time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If It Where You ?? / Heart Hurting But God Is Good. / Im Really Confused About This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.