Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi (41626 Views)

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12
Mikel should leave Oliseh alone. sad sad

Every Great Footballer CAN'T be a Great coach, e.g Thierry Henry, Gary Neville, Alan Sherear, Maradona, etc . sad

Oliseh is by far GREATER midfielder than Mikel ever was.

Mikel is an OVERRATED Mofo, only good @Guiding the Ball and giving Back Passes. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Sccarrr: 10:26pm On Jan 12
SpatialKing:
True
wetin u Kno

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12
YesGodcan:
Mikel Obi is annoying for God's sake shocked

The level hate has for anything Nigeria is beyond description.
Saying the truth does not amount to hate..
Oliseh is a vi.le human being..
As a player and as a Coach..
A rotten Apple that spoils the lot

6 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Felix6: 10:26pm On Jan 12
YesGodcan:

That boy is completely useless, with his fake ascent. He has totally forgotten about his root.
Him think say everything stops at albino pussy.
Stupid boy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Felix6: 10:28pm On Jan 12
DarkJeddi:
I've known Oliseh for 31 years..
Fought Amokachi for the Captain's band..
Fought and insult a Minister as a player.
He got booted out for gross misconduct as a Super Eagles player.
Vile piece of sh1t!
By the way, his younger brother was banned for life,from Nigerian National Teams for gross misconduct and insubordination..
So obviously it is a family trait.
So yeah, I know a thing or two about that piece of work..
Says black Jesus. OZUOR!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12
Fortruth:
Look at the pig calling another animal a pig….

It was during Mikel’s era that they all became Super Chickens.

Nonsense

Black on Black, or shall I say, Igbo on Igbo hate LOL

Nonsense
Mikel Obi can never be accused of being a vile human, same cannot be said of Oliseh.
As a player Oliseh was in conflict with his teammates and got booted out of the Super Eagles at the young age of 27..
And by the way, Oliseh is NOT Igbo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by ITbomb(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12
Oliseh was very good managing the younger boys but the big-headed super chicken just were insubordinate.

Imagine if it were a foreign coach, would Enyeama ask him "what's wrong with you?"

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by SmartyPants(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12
Emperormartin:

You're the one talking nonsense!!!

Go and employ oliseh as a manager of a company you just established and see your company crashing down.

You have eyes but you cannot see

Oga that can never diminish what he achieved as a player. Learn to criticize constructively not destructively!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Raskimonojendor: 10:29pm On Jan 12
Oliseh was one of the greatest Super Eagles player to wear the green and white jersey. Nigerians of his era loved him more than that of Mikel Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12
Felix6:

Says black Jesus. OZUOR!
If you reach home,call your drunkard of a father Ozuor.
Anumpama

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by bentenny(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12
Not surprised!

Oliseh and some national players during his playing days in the national team also formed power cliques that decided who they would play with or who should play in a particular position!
Jonathan akpoborie will tell you a lot about that time!
How they almost frustrated him out of the national team!

Even if you want to instil discipline in the squad atleast make your own observation rather than listening to hear say and concluding!

For me,my two best local coaches are Stephen keshi and Samson siasia!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Omanambala(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12
DarkJeddi:
That mudafur.cker was genetically programmed to be a walking, talking piece of garbage..
I will never ever forgive him for how he treated Enyeama..
Son of a B1t ch!

Oliseh was a walking disaster. He had all kinds of problems; tribal issues and complex, egotistical, temperamental and very bad communication skills.

I will never forget how he frustrated our legendary goalie, Enyeama out of the SE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Pacesetter123(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12
tojahh:
Thr thing is... Where you guys forming a cacus abi una no form?
Nah who form caucus pass Oliseh himself during his playing days?
Wetin you think say make am no go 2002 world cup after qualifications?

So even if those guys form caucus,how that one supposed take be him opening speech in the camp for the first day of him appointment? Caucus nah new thing for Super Eagle?
Him no bin be head of Mafia group for the super Eagles too as a player?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12
Raskimonojendor:
Rubbish. Olisehnwas one of the greatest super Eagles to wear the green and white jersey.
And nobody said he wasn't..
That doesn't take away from the truth that he got booted out of the team at 27 years,for gross insubordination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12
Emperormartin:
Without you saying it we know you're saying the truth...

Oliseh was trying to prove to Nigerians that he was "the perfect perfectionist"

But the image he was trying to create destroyed him even till today...

Enyeama, Mikel even emenike have More legendary status in super eagles than him

You DON'T know What you are Saying. sad sad

Oliseh is by Far a BETTER Player/Midfielder than Mikel. undecided

He Captained Super Eagles to 2 AFCONs in 2000 and 2002, Played as a Regular in France 98 and USA 94
And Played for Clubs such as Dortmund, Ajax and Juventus. smiley

What is Mikel's legacy in Chelsea

If he was so Good, why didn't any other Club buy him when Chelsea Dumped him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Raskimonojendor: 10:32pm On Jan 12
Vinnie2000:

Mikel should leave Oliseh alone. sad sad

Every Great Footballer CAN'T be a Great coach, e.g Thierry Henry, Gary Neville, Alan Sherear, Maradona, etc . sad

Oliseh is by far GREATER midfielder than Mikel ever was.

Mikel is an OVERRATED Mofo, only good @Guiding the Ball and giving Back Passes. undecided
Exactly. As far as the super Eagles is concerned. Oliseh gave it all. I can never forget his goal against Spain.

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by YesGodcan(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12
Felix6:

That boy is completely useless, with his fake ascent. He has totally forgotten about his root.
Him think say everything stops at albino pussy.
Stupid boy.

His family brother called him out some years ago. The boy was telling the world how mikel was more of an enemy than a brother.

A little study about him will make u wish him death. This mikel snubed 2face in London like they were at war.

Mikel is worst than a sadist and an not exaggerating.

He is married to a white and hates anything Nigeria like Nigeria killed his father.

The other day, he named best ever players in Africa and excluded anything Nigeria.

An from the same state as him but I would take a fula for a brother than imagine mikel.

Tufiakwa mikel, azi'gbakwaya

6 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12
YesGodcan:

Calling out Oliseh for what he is, does not have anything to do with hate for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by naijapikin2(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12
Mikel is right. You can see how it turned in for other jobs that oliseh handled. He coached a Dutch club and had issues with his employers.

As you can see he has not been able to get another coaching job, even eritrean clubs will not want to be associated with a stegomyia like him.

He will soon start barking up and down like a rabid dog 🐕

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12
nerdjared:
Mikel Obi thinks he’s the greatest Nigeria player, too boastful

Greatest Nigerian player for doing what?

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by ekelebeXstunner: 10:36pm On Jan 12
Many old men hate seeing younger, more athletic individuals replace them. Oliseh was likely one of those. At the same time, there are some who support the new crop of athletes. These types of coaches see beyond the small picture. They know that bad judgement affects the country’s reputation as a whole, not a handful of players who he deliberately sabotaged.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12
YesGodcan:

His family brother called him out some years ago. The boy was telling the world how mikel was more of an enemy than a brother.

A little study about him will make u wish him death. This mikel snubed 2face in London like they were at war.

Mikel is worst than a sadist and an not exaggerating.

He is married to a white and hates anything Nigeria like Nigeria killed his father.

The other day, he named best ever players in Africa and excluded anything Nigeria.

An from the same state as him but I would take a fula for a brother than imagine mikel.

Tufiakwa mikel, azi'gbakwaya
If calling out Oliseh is what it takes for Mikel to be considered worst than a Sadist,then I'm all for it.
And the said brother you are talking about are the Ingrates that ran the transport company he set up for the family to the ground and expected Mikel to be feeding him like a baby?

8 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Laple0541(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12
Even as a player, Oliseh was so disrespectful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by YesGodcan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12
DarkJeddi:
Saying the truth does not amount to hate..
Oliseh is a vi.le human being..
As a player and as a Coach..
A rotten Apple that spoils the lot

U are childishly wrong.

Olisa is and will remain a legend as far as Nigeria football is concerned.

Mikel has shown he hates anything Nigeria. From 2face to best players he named in Africa to his family members that called him out and now this.

His choice of words shows hates and sadist!

And u also, ur comment about Olisa is also suspicious.

Go and rest with little life shocked

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12
ITbomb:
Oliseh was very good managing the younger boys but the big-headed super chicken just were insubordinate.

Imagine if it were a foreign coach, would Enyeama ask him "what's wrong with you?"

Don't mind Enyeama.

Most African Players Hardly respect their NATIONAL Team Coaches. sad sad

See how Onana Disrespected RigoBert Song when Song told him to Stop Playing at the Back in the Qatar 2022 WC. embarassed undecided

Can he Try that with Ten Haag or even Simeone Inzaghi, his coach at Inter Milan

Or see Thomas Partey, can he Dare Quarell with Arteta? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Major7: 10:43pm On Jan 12
EverythingPhone:
I track lost or stolen devices at an affordable price
It All starts with a trial
Contact me via siggy below

I need you to help me track my stolen device? how do we go about it?
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by naijapikin2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12
Mikel is right. You can see how it turned in for other jobs that oliseh handled. He coached a Dutch club and had issues with his employers.

As you can see he has not been able to get another coaching job, even eritrean clubs will not want to be associated with a stegomyia like him.

He will soon start barking up and down like a rabid dog 🐕 mtcheeew
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12
oluwwasheun:

you still haven't answer the question, were you there with them when the incident happened to know OBI'S account is TRUE. And what do you know about Oliseh from the internet?
Where did he Coach that it didn't end controversially?
Or everyone else is wrong about him?
His reputation precceds him..
And Enyeama basically said the same thing..
I will believe the two over Oliseh..
And I have known Oliseh long before the Internet was a thing..
Nothing anyone says about him will suprise me..
His character got him booted out of the Super Eagles and he is still the same old piece of work..

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by omoredia: 10:50pm On Jan 12
tommykiwi:
Mikel calm down, allow sleeping dog to lie.

You be y person. Eye-service and hypocrisy na una way.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by bolabadmus38: 10:52pm On Jan 12
For me,Mikel doesn't need this. He should have focused more on is next career. Duelling into the past isn't the best. Oliseh is a human being . Let bygones be bygones my brother Mikel. Both of you are African legends bros. You are both respected in the world of football.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain / Alex Iwobi’s E Class Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.