Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” (37107 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by akaahs(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
Aswear, na the last paragraph gave me a small clue
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by 1Sharon(f): 2:52pm On Jan 13
She must be very wicked.
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by oladipupo38880: 5:51pm On Jan 13
She must be a tyrant. Someone who is openly defiant and cannot take correction.She must be a tyrant. Someone who is openly defiant and cannot take correction....
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13
That is a gang up of household witchcraft and enemies, what is she still doing among them? She wants to get killed
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13
Tyrant? Even people who are worse have loyalty among their siblings or spouse. This is a case of household wickedness, she is not safe.
oladipupo38880:
She must be a tyrant. Someone who is openly defiant and cannot take correction.She must be a tyrant. Someone who is openly defiant and cannot take correction....
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Ashez: 6:40pm On Jan 13
aikyg:
Her husband and her siblings are probably tired of her bad attitude and they created the group knowing that she would find out. They know that trying to talk to her was not going to work.
Exactly what I thought
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by placeofallure(f): 3:19am On Jan 14
Xosh:
Jewessgratitud3 comes to mind alias DivinegiftofGod,alias mercychen,alias ashiraweathy

grin Don't be like that na.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by placeofallure(f): 3:20am On Jan 14
Drbarmes:

Gabrielle Union n LL Cool J

Yeah!
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by bukatyne(f): 10:43am On Jan 15
Missyajoke:
I pray you don't live with a person you'll find it difficult to tolerate sad sad sad. I lived with a roommate last year and I knew there's a difference between living in Heaven and living in hell. That girl is really stubborn and never listens. My ex roommate has a very bad character and I just had to leave the room to remain sane. Highly disrespectful, proud, arrogant, dirty, nosy. When I left like this my sister and parent said congratulations grin grin grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.