Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” (37080 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by emperor4love(m): 7:15am On Jan 13
L
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by emperor4love(m): 7:15am On Jan 13
If ur own blood fit plan such coup then u must be this bad
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Die009: 7:16am On Jan 13
Or Jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by CheedyJ(m): 7:16am On Jan 13
Yimu
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Usmanovic95(m): 7:17am On Jan 13
The group member could be sharing their experiences of how they have been coping and surviving Tope.Who knows if Tope is actually the tormentor in chief.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Odani: 7:18am On Jan 13
placeofallure:
If people need special grace, or skills , or abilities to survive you, Tope, then you are of questionable character. You are toxic and difficult to cope with. Honestly, this reminds me of the American movie, 'Deliver Us From Eva'.

Your husband and siblings can't all be bad. Maybe you are meddlesome, maybe you are domineering and unreasonable at times. Just work on your attitude is all! Live and let live.

You just hit d nail on the head
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by ekelebeXstunner: 7:23am On Jan 13
C.L.O.U.T.
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by NinjaMetahuman: 7:25am On Jan 13
The husband must really love her to create or be in such a group in this day and age that divorce is common like water.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Pat081: 7:25am On Jan 13
Op tell us the truth about yourself are you good or bad and how do you find out about the group and please 🙏 can you tell your husband to add me in to the group just to find out about you
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by besayag: 7:33am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
she get wahala

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by symbianDON(m): 7:34am On Jan 13
She must be in APC grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by nairalanda1(m): 7:38am On Jan 13
Kind of painful that the family could not get together and talk to her, instead they talk behind her.

I agree that she probably wasn't the easiest person to get along with, but such activity can be demoralizing and lead to suicide to the person being targeted

In a way, the husband and her blood are engaging in a subtle form of bullying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by artworks1: 7:39am On Jan 13
Una don start this una fake stories again. This is new year o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by tonicyril: 7:39am On Jan 13
Who understands please
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by rayopt(m): 7:43am On Jan 13
Omo x10000. How bad can it be really? Lol. And those saying they don't understand, hmmmm. Make I no talk.
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:44am On Jan 13
Meaning Tobe is extremely stubborn and a torn in the flesh.

This is not funny but very funny 😂

Just know the wrongs in your behaviour and try to fix it yourself.
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by advanceDNA: 7:47am On Jan 13
Mokason288:

Your hubby is one of the Admin …

You can’t be the Admin in a Watapp group chat you didn’t create

Sigh!!!! ..u think say she dey cry over who's admin??
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Saintinoo(m): 7:48am On Jan 13
BrownEnvelop:

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/12/married-woman-discovers-whatsapp-group-chat-dedicated-to-surviving-her-by-her-husband-and-siblings/

She is a narcissist, more than a WhatsApp group will be created for her, infact, soon they will all isolate themselves from her and she will be alone. The said thing is that she can't change, because she believes in her own lies. Demonic people.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by atiku4President(m): 7:53am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
You need to understand fast fast. Some people are horrible that others keep avoiding or managing them. She's lucky she has people who are willing to tolerate her.
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Naustine(m): 7:54am On Jan 13
Mokason288:

You can... The creator can make u an admin and then remove his/herself as admin. There making u the only admin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by merits(m): 7:55am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.

Not only you.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Dexy4yah(m): 7:58am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
What it means is that...the husband and her siblings created a WhatsApp group...and the aim of the group is how to cope with her bad attitude, how to live with her without anyone getting hurt...its obvious she is a woman with a very bad attitude

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Houseontherock1: 8:04am On Jan 13
Fake stories everywhere

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by femi4: 8:05am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
It means she's difficult to live with. For her siblings to be supporting her husband, she should change her ways

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by femi4: 8:06am On Jan 13
placeofallure:
If people need special grace, or skills , or abilities to survive you, Tope, then you are of questionable character. You are toxic and difficult to cope with. Honestly, this reminds me of the American movie, 'Deliver Us From Eva'.

Your husband and siblings can't all be bad. Maybe you are meddlesome, maybe you are domineering and unreasonable at times. Just work on your attitude is all! Live and let live.
Very Apt
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Beverlyjean(f): 8:11am On Jan 13
Instead of her to take correction ....she is rather forming victim

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by AishaDant(f): 8:15am On Jan 13
Olarewaju89:
When a man marries the wrong woman, the devil leaves him alone because he is finished already undecided undecided

Deep!
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by Dybala11(m): 8:22am On Jan 13
Mokason288:

Who told you that?
How come several WhatsApp groups do have multiple admins then, does that mean that the group was created by multiple accounts at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by BloomingDale(f): 8:25am On Jan 13
Olarewaju89:
When a man marries the wrong woman, the devil leaves him alone because he is finished already undecided undecided

Men always creating fake stories just to justify their abuse, oppression and suppression of the female.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by arms8022: 8:25am On Jan 13
Enny2013:
I don't even understand.
abeg help me tell them
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by nanauju(f): 8:27am On Jan 13
I wouldn’t care if anyone talks about how I behave, because nobody is perfect

But I will care a great deal if a WhatsApp group is created for me about how I behave. This is now serious and Tope should probably watch it
Re: Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” by AbujaLagos: 8:29am On Jan 13
Poor me, I can't relate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.