Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Should I Do - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (43901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by YelloweWest: 2:50pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life

All you have displayed is that since 25 you've learned nothing.

Your sense of entitlement is disgusting. If I'm the mother you are never setting your evil eyes on my child. What nonsense.

If you sue, you will lose! No court can compel the mother of the child to accept you.
The only way you can prove your perternity is a DNA test which requires the CONSENT of the mother so pls rest!

It's either you continue begging and pray she considers or you fück off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by naturefellow(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15
crackhaus:
I want, I'm thinking, Me, Me, Me, I, I, I, I, I...

You're not ready to communicate yet.
still young and stupid, irresponsible and poor at heart

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Jozibrainz100: 2:52pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life

What if she had relocated same way you did?

Would you come here and start talking about suing her....
Involve family members to plead on your behalf..
You messed up big time on this.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by fykes(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15
Please go to court...e get one list whey dem go give for child support, pregnancy support, emotional trauma claims and other sundry claims...

Since you now have money and prolly have overgrown running away.( This I can't be sure of) I think it's a good idea to get the court to grant you custody and access to a 7yrs old GIRL child you absconded from.

Ode

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by freeman67: 2:53pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I've tried to be friends but she won't agree

Sending her money , she refuses

Buying gifts for my daughter, she says no

You don't need for her to agree to it at first na. There is a problem that is yet to be solved. Which being friends is another issue entirely as they may even be another man there now. Look for how to heal the hurt first.

You can only say she refused if you got her number and send what you wish to send and she send it back.

You don't have to ask her before buying gifts for your daughter na. You know her age. Try and start visiting your daughter. When going, buy what you desire to buy for her and leave it there. Even if they chase you away. With time, the hurt will fade away and you will reconcile with them.
Re: What Should I Do by fykes(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15
YelloweWest:

All you have displayed is that since 25 you've learned nothing.

Your sense of entitlement is disgusting. If I'm the mother you are never setting your eyes on my child. What nonsense.

If you sue, you will lose! No court can compel the mother of the child to accept you.
The only you can prove your perternity is a DNA test which requires the CONSENT of the mother so pls rest!

It's either you continue begging and pray she considers or you fück off!

Like can you imagine..it's even better he don't bring this level of toxicity and entitlement into the young girl's life

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by freeborn02: 2:56pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You mean you now want to be near the same child you told her to abort?

You are still as stupid as you were when you impregnated her. This time around, you seem to have added mental poverty to your sickness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by Gandrova: 2:56pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
You need to pacify her both financially and morally.
Not to sue her. If not you will be dealt by the Court. You ran away when she needed you most.
Re: What Should I Do by BigCowHornn: 2:59pm On Jan 15
Nazgul:

Are you ready to get married to her? If yes, take an elderly person from your side to go and meet her parents to apologize. Her parents would call her and resolve the matter. And you'll have your daughter and a wife. Case close.

If no, let her be. You can be calling and sending her messages once in a while to soften her up. If she insists that she doesn't want you in her life, there's nothing you can do than to move on.

Going to court would just be a waste of time and money for you, cos how on Earth would you explain to members of the jury that you want to claim a child whom you abandoned for years. And expect them to reach a favourable Verdict for you to claim her. Knowing fully well that if you get married tomorrow, your new wife might start maltreating her. It's impossible. You'd loose miserably.

This is Nigeria not the the USA, no juey just one foolish judge who is almost always certainly willing ti take a bribe.

Anything goes
Re: What Should I Do by Gandrova: 3:00pm On Jan 15
Nazgul:

Are you ready to get married to her? If yes, take an elderly person from your side to go and meet her parents to apologize. Her parents would call her and resolve the matter. And you'll have your daughter and a wife. Case close.

If no, let her be. You can be calling and sending her messages once in a while to soften her up. If she insists that she doesn't want you in her life, there's nothing you can do than to move on.

Going to court would just be a waste of time and money for you, cos how on Earth would you explain to members of the jury that you want to claim a child whom you abandoned for years. And expect them to reach a favourable Verdict for you to claim her. Knowing fully well that if you get married tomorrow, your new wife might start maltreating her. It's impossible. You'd loose miserably.
He may fined and jailed sef

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by humblespirit: 3:00pm On Jan 15
Hear mumu talk, u paid for ur child to be aborted? That is not your child your child has been aborted.But if you can send elders to her people maybe the matter might be resolved. She bore the shame alone and you show up when the child has matured ... Sue her , mumu , sue her.
You need to beg her , call elders to beg her and you will be on your knees when she is being talked to but her parents must be involved .
The court can't release the child to you but you need to start taking responsibility like paying bill....
You shame her and her people.....But you were young and now that you re old you need to behave wisely.
No court will give you the custody of a child you have paid for her pregnancy shud be terminated.
You don't need custody all what you need is accepted.... And do all what is required of you.
Re: What Should I Do by chatinent: 3:04pm On Jan 15
Suing for what actually?

For your irresponsibility or you have some money to waste?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Blitzking: 3:09pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
You are lucky am not here brother u will spend a year in sambisa forest.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by bluefilm: 3:10pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You're just so shameless

Nigga, GTFO!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by fredrickoweh(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
na thief the worry you.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by lomprico(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You are still irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by lomprico(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

It's my child , I've the right to be her father

I don't want my daughter to grow up without a father

Lol, a daughter you wanted dead?
Re: What Should I Do by davidadenrele: 3:20pm On Jan 15
Guy,

You really amaze me suing your ex girlfriend to court will not solve the issue but will even compound it, two wrongs don't make a right, though you are not be denied access to your daughter, you have to equally understand that your ex girl friend went through alot of pain while you Japa, over seas considering her bearing the pains of 9months pregnancy all alone,, the same pregnancy you asked her to terminate, if i were you, you need to calm down talk to her appeal to her let her know that it wasn't intentional what you did it was for the good of her and her daughter let her know how sorry you were and that you are wiling to full responsibility of the girl and also help her and support her with money or open up a shop to support her for whatever she feels to do be it business or anything to support her if it were to be your junior sister would you be happy think am.
Re: What Should I Do by IkeAbuja: 3:21pm On Jan 15
Let us pretend you have sense you want to take responsibility of a child you aborted already bros don't you have conscience
Re: What Should I Do by Freemasonry: 3:21pm On Jan 15
The way some guys think and talk is so nauseating.

Your child, your daughter, your this, your that.

Breaking news!
You have no rights to that child until her mother gives them to you.

She can tell you that you're not the father of her child, in which case you won't do nada.

The best thing for you to do is to appease your baby mama, and then gain access to your child.

Any other method is rubbish.

And if you choose to fight her, you'll only worsen things with your child, coz her mom will seize the opportunity to demonize you.

Just respect yourself and seek peace.

In Africa, what gives a man paternity rights is the confirmation by the woman, or the performance of marriage rites.

You have neither of these. So, beg her.

Anyone advising you to sue her is naive.
Re: What Should I Do by albert2512: 3:21pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

Big mistake is to sue. You will mess your relationship with her and that of your daughter up. Just be patient and keep being nice to them no matter what
Re: What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On Jan 15
angry u beta stop wasting ur time dishing out this FREE training. If I'm in 9jA and u try this stuff with me,sorry go be ur surname.You can't ruined somebody daughter and still be talking.
ExudeLoveToAll:

If this means doesn't work after so many trials then go the kegal route. That you left before isn't a legal right to deny you parental support for the child, The court will issue parental rights to you wether she is friends with you or not is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Erukulele(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15
No trespass, your own daughter has been aborted.
Re: What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Jan 15
angry may Ogun nor let the girl accept him back.I suspect him sad.He want to use the baby girl for ritual angry grin sad. Nah to arrange some street boys and shout kidnapper.U are toss cool grin
freeman67:

Suing her is not the right way to go considering that you ran away when you were supposed to stand. Just try and appeal to her conscience more than you have done. If possible start visiting her parents house if you haven't done that. You can intimate your own people and begin to go with them too. Make sure the elder you will go with is wise. No go fight there ooo. It won't be easy at first but eventually when they see your seriousness, they will have a change of heart. It will be better if you guys can peacefully resolve it as she will still be the mother to your daughter.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by MasterTeeUSA: 3:40pm On Jan 15
Go and talk to the Pastor or Imam.. Some women listen to them than their husbands.. They can soften her heart by talking to her...or have your family meet her family...it must be escalated for any meaningful thing to happen. Yes you have to admit you wanted her to get abortion ...but like the prodigal son, you need redemption and forgiveness too

Bongadu:
Re: What Should I Do by Eriokanmi: 3:41pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Hear yourself
Wicked guy like you. I blame girls who are opening their legs for people like you who don't even appreciate what's called love. What if she agreed to abort and she died in the process?
Re: What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Jan 15
grin cheesy grin he don upgrade his abnormal, mumu and dumbness. Let him go to court
freeborn02:

You mean you now want to be near the same child you told her to abort?

You are still as stupid as you were when you impregnated her. This time around, you seem to have added mental poverty to your sickness

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by anthropizzy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15
Nazgul:

This is a brilliant talk.

*Applauds*
Re: What Should I Do by Mtmike(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15
I for just call you ode but I don’t want to insult anybody this year, instead make u Dey beg and pamper her, you still was sue
You don’t know how much damage and stagnancy you have caused her. You just want to come back in your daughters life like say na nollyhood movie. Daughter wey you give her money to abort. You better go and be begging her every money and see if God will touch her life.
If she even tell judge say you gave her money to abort the pregnancy in the first place you fit go jail. No be who being case Dey win o..,,,
Re: What Should I Do by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
why the sudden change of heart?
Re: What Should I Do by YelloweWest: 3:49pm On Jan 15
Switinthemiddle:
My story is almost the same with urs but the difference between us was that she told me she had gone for abortion but later called me up to tell me it didnt fall thru. I initially didnt want to come back home but after much pressure frm my family i came back. My family stood behind me and took care of her during her first few months. She and my mum literally became 5 and 6 even till now. I came back when she was like 7 months gone and i have never made a better decision in my life. After much begging and petting my babymama accepted me back and our relationship has healed as a result. I think parenthood has changed us both and our outlook on life. Everyday i look at my angel Vannessa and i just smile. She's the best gift God ever gave me.
so guy dont miss another day in your girl's life. E get y
You get sense abeg. You and for family have always been in the child's life.

Don't compare yourself with this fòoòl
Re: What Should I Do by TRAPLORD13: 3:53pm On Jan 15
Embark on a remorseful trip to her Parents along with yours.
Maybe somewhere along the line Mercy shall locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.