Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Should I Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (43893 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by Salubata(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15
Sorry, you have no child.
She has gotten ride of the pregnancy as you wanted her to. angry

With the way you write, you're still not matured yet to know you are to be sober and not feeling funky, pompously laying claim to a child you never wanted.

Maybe when you're in your 40s
Bongadu:

It's my child , I've the right to be her father

I don't want my daughter to grow up without a father

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by 12345baba(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15
Lie lie story, what's the name of Nigerian movie u watched last night. The way u write I doubt if u done Bleep before talk more of giving belle
Re: What Should I Do by Kukutente23: 2:15pm On Jan 15
The bitterness from all these feminists and their Simpsons on this thread? Chai!!
Re: What Should I Do by Judd007: 2:16pm On Jan 15
You were young and stupid them, what about now?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Penisman: 2:16pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I was 25

My daughter's 7 years old

7years is enough to become a total stranger.

Maybe she is afraid you could use the daughter for Yahoo.

Involve your parents or an elderly member of your family in the pleadings.

It's gonna be a herculean task, but with remorse and persuasion everything will fall into the right place.

Good luck bad fvcker.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Teymanhenry(f): 2:20pm On Jan 15
You abandoned them when they needed you yet you expect her to welcome you with outstretched arms? Well you should be grateful she agreed the baby was yours in the first place. Smh
Re: What Should I Do by laluski(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life

As a father whose daughter is about to complete her OND, you must be a FOOL...you better face what's left of your life leave that girl alone...
Lemme tell you why you're a bloody fool.. You got my daughter pregnant, bringing shame and diagrace to my hard earned name.. I bore it in silence, took my daughter in and took care of her and the baby.. What if she had died at child birth... Will you be here talking all these nonsense on naira land?
I say it again...
You're a bloody fool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by Cutezt(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

In your original post, you said you were young and stupid, it is still obvious that you only increased in age, but you are still mentally young and stupid.

Bros, you no get pikin if that is how you want to go about it. If I be the girl brothers sef, I for Don cripple you the moment you come back to do any werey there.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by ukaface(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life
You are not okay o
See the audacity
You obviously denied the pregnancy
you didn't want the child, If she had aborted would you have the audacity to call anyone your daughter?
See talk o, you want to sue her.... you are obviously not okay

So you can just come from God knows where and say you want to claim the child, can you hear yourself speak?
I hope she has being telling her daughter that her father is dead.Rubbish

Your presence and acceptance would have meant alot to your babymama then rather than denying the pregnancy and running like a riff raff. Now you have turn to Elon Musk and want to use Money which you have synonymize with being responsible to show care to a child you ran away from.

Only God knows how she took care from pregnancy up until now and you feel its your Motherfvcking right to claim the child. nkiti pa gba gbuo gi there.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Smartguyboy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Which daughter? How is it yours. ?
Did you pay her bride price ? In Igbo land the baby is not yours until you do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15
Switinthemiddle:
My story is almost the same with urs but the difference between us was that she told me she had gone for abortion but later called me up to tell me it didnt fall thru. I initially didnt want to come back home but after much pressure frm my family i came back. My family stood behind me and took care of her during her first few months. She and my mum literally became 5 and 6 even till now. I came back when she was like 7 months gone and i have never made a better decision in my life. After much begging and petting my babymama accepted me back and our relationship has healed as a result. I think parenthood has changed us both and our outlook on life. Everyday i look at my angel Vannessa and i just smile. She's the best gift God ever gave me.
so guy dont miss another day in your girl's life. E get y

Lol same happened to my guy. Impregnated his gf, told her to abort that one no gree... After 3-4 months wey matter cast he want to deny, his mom Nd his sisters ,(he's the only male) disagreed saying they will NVR be in that plan with him. They even call on my guy father, he's not in good term with the popsi, he came too and disagree with my guy plan.... He even walked out from the meeting and asked them to let him know when he want to take responsibility... My guy don take responsibility now, the way he dey carry the baby girl everyone just dey look him say no b the pregnancy he once deny b this.... Fatherhood is good just be responsible, don't suffer any child out of Ur own ignorance act....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by laluski(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15
TheWinterBird:

You've audacity ooo. This is a child you wanted her to kill and whom you abandoned for 7-years. And you just paraded back into their lives in December (which was just two weeks ago) expecting her to allow you to see her and saying you want to sue her. The heck?! Is she not the one who ought to sue you?! Not to mention the 7-years of child support you're owing her. Your audacity is something else.

Can you see why I promotes this cow from an idiot to a bloody fool... Want to sue who... He can't fend for himself, he wants to go and pay lawyer... This bit must have escaped from a psychiatric home... I know him down our street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by prophetfire: 2:26pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Sue for what? Na beg you suppose to dey beg her.
You have no rights whatsoever.
Re: What Should I Do by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15
laluski:

Can you see why I promotes this cow from an idiot to a bloody fool... Want to sue who... He can't fend for himself, he wants to go and pay lawyer... This bit must have escaped from a psychiatric home... I know him down our street

Lol. The weyrey matter don cast...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by lalalista: 2:28pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
God will punish u. Idiot. She's not your daughter

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by twilliamx(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You want to sue someone you abandoned? You just want her to hop and hug after leaving her to face humiliation alone? I can imagine what she went through as a laughing stock and been termed as a disgrace to the family! you never bothered to find out how your kid ate and went to school and you are thinking of sueing her after all you put her through!
Oga have some sense! You need to keep begging her/ beg her parents/brothers/sister/aunties.
She is hurt and you have to give her time to heal.
Uncle Sue..use your brain

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by oluwaahmed: 2:29pm On Jan 15
mariahAngel:

He was never a father to the child.
He lost that right the day he gave money to have the child aborted.
Whatever chance he gets after that is by grace.

Only God knows why he wants the child now.
Nigerians like to think from a pain point instead of wholistucally. Agreed he abandoned them but later retraced his steps and has come back. Let him prove his loyalty to his daughter by taking up bills like school fees, feeding, Medicare and transportation. Then she can allow him to have time with his daughter. Let's look at the impact on the daughter not the man or the woman. In Nigeria of today where women hardly find spouse don't you know it would be much more difficult for a girl from a single mother to get married? Let me ask you, if your son who grew up in a united family wants to get married and the lady is the child of a single mother would you not have reservations. Pls let's say the truth and look at the big picture.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Westwood2580: 2:32pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
it's a joke right? If No then I go personally arrest u modafucker

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Dirkcoyt: 2:32pm On Jan 15
No stress yourself man

Open a trust fund account preferably dorm! Dey tack the money wey you wan give am there so it won’t lose value . When the child reach secondary school age the bills will get bigger than her. By that time she go swallow her pride and would reach out to you herself cause by then her family won’t be able to cater for all that anymore knowing you tried to help her na she dey reject am . If her work no come to strong she go reach out trust me . By then the money you saved in the trust fun for the child will come through to raise her then .

No too think am dey flenjor but the child upkeep, clothing money , Christmas , book money and school fee dey drop am for trust fund steady like say you dey active in her life . Peace
Re: What Should I Do by McLizbae: 2:35pm On Jan 15
You are still young and stupid even now. You probably have only made some money this time. Go into exile for another 7 years, probably you'll be back a grown wise man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by Gtwix: 2:35pm On Jan 15
Alika! U no get sense, mumu,Go and report urself and ur stupid story to ur family, so they can go to her family and apologise on ur behalf, before u go and apologise urself. Then u start from there. Ebot!
Re: What Should I Do by OBTOREPA(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Suing kill you there.
You ruined another man daughters life and you are yapping nonsense.
Take it that she aborted it as you wished.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15
If i type watin dey my mind na, seun fit ban me. Oboy you are heartless trying to take the only thing that is giving that woman joy. Your only option is to beg her and marry her if she is not yet married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by Deogratiasfx: 2:38pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

Hmmm....you have money to waste in court ba. You have no legal right to that child. If u want to waste money, I know a lawyer that can help u

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by twilliamx(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

Iwo yi laro ti arugbo sukun omo.. joker
Re: What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 2:41pm On Jan 15
angry u dey vex me.Wish im the girl parents, i'll make sure you disappear. What nonsense angry.U impregnated person daughter and u wan kill her via abortion, she refused. U runaway and later show face to abduct the girl angry.u nor well
Bongadu:

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:42pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I've tried to be friends but she won't agree

Sending her money , she refuses

Buying gifts for my daughter, she says no

If this means doesn't work after so many trials then go the kegal route. That you left before isn't a legal right to deny you parental support for the child, The court will issue parental rights to you wether she is friends with you or not is immaterial.
Re: What Should I Do by freeman67: 2:43pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

Suing her is not the right way to go considering that you ran away when you were supposed to stand. Just try and appeal to her conscience more than you have done. If possible start visiting her parents house if you haven't done that. You can intimate your own people and begin to go with them too. Make sure the elder you will go with is wise. No go fight there ooo. It won't be easy at first but eventually when they see your seriousness, they will have a change of heart. It will be better if you guys can peacefully resolve it as she will still be the mother to your daughter.
Re: What Should I Do by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
you dey mad... no go dey beg.. u dey sue who#? olobiriko..

even ifu have to beg for 30 years.. its her decision to make

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Goodnewsforlife: 2:46pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
u want to sue her after years of being irresponsible?

U are still a boy

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by gigabyte13: 2:46pm On Jan 15
Person wey dem supposed arrest and jail
Wan sue person.
So pikin dey hungry you now
What if she don abort according to your plan.

Dem supposed do public flogging for you.
Use you do example for others like you

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by countryman13: 2:48pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Why don't u involve some elders before going to court? Just an advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.