Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Should I Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (43900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by Skyehigher1: 3:54pm On Jan 15
Guys you are not serious ooo. You just mentioned your daughter without mentioning her mother guys you are not mature enough to be a father if you want your daughter back try to love her mother too not money try to have special care for her mom for the kind of forgiveness do more good to her and your daughter that thing will pave way for your love back to her heart then she will give you a soft landing without that my guy you are deceiving your self
Re: What Should I Do by kindlyheart: 3:54pm On Jan 15
Zonefree:

Small pikin talk.

See the entitlement... someone he rejected and then abandoned
Re: What Should I Do by Chigold101(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life

Your level of mumuness is so annoying.

You better stay far away from them. Don't use your foolishness to spoil their fun.

Mtcheeeew
Re: What Should I Do by Nigeriadondie: 4:00pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I impregnated my ex girlfriend when I was young and relocated because at time I was young and stupid, I gave her money for abortion but she disagreed on removing it , so I had no choice but to flee as I was irresponsible and poor
My ex girlfriend put to bed months after I left and raised the child living with her parents
I relocated back last year December , I'm trying to get back with my daughter but my ex won't let me be near me even I want to take responsibility and care for my daughter
She's getting me frustrated, I'm thinking of suing her for not letting me be a presence in my daughter's life
If she had agreed to abort the baby you would not have had a daughter that you want to be close to.
Re: What Should I Do by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:01pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

It's my child , I've the right to be her father

I don't want my daughter to grow up without a father

Young man, you are not serious.

Which child? The child you told her to abort? I don't think you know what that does to a child's mindset if they find out their "supposed father" wanted them aborted.

Be claiming right oh.

Instead of you to be calm and repentant, you want to use strong head win this matter. It won't work.
Re: What Should I Do by Raylight2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You need to be jailed for 999 years .

If your story comes on the news , we'll get her the best lawyers and put you behind bars for attempting murder.
Re: What Should I Do by UKEMY(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
why not marry her
Re: What Should I Do by saintruky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

Who's your daughter? A foetus you aborted or who?
Re: What Should I Do by jubrilELsudan: 4:09pm On Jan 15
YOU ARE REALLY VERY STUPID

FIRST THING YOU DO IS CALL YOUR FAMILY ELDERS TOGETHER THEN YOU ALL GO TO HER PARENTS HOUSE TO SEEK FORGIVENESS AND PAY DAMAGES

Re: What Should I Do by saintruky(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I've tried to be friends but she won't agree

Sending her money , she refuses

Buying gifts for my daughter, she says no

Pride dey worry you
Re: What Should I Do by saintruky(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

I was 25

My daughter's 7 years old

And from 0-7yrs you were no where to be found?
Re: What Should I Do by fayomim: 4:11pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:

You ran away from your responsibility because you are young and stupid...

You came back because you are old and not stupid anymore...

Suing her also shows you are old and still stupid

Seems stup*dity runs in your blood

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by saintruky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15
GboyegaD:

Is that enough to deny her of her father? She is not been fair to the daughter. I understand her pains but she needs look past that for the sake of her daughter.

If the baby mama na ur sister, u go talk like this?
Re: What Should I Do by Thabothabo101: 4:12pm On Jan 15
frozen70:

You came back to fight her and her family and not to make peace to have access to your child

You said you were clueless and stupid as at the time you impregnated her and you run away

What makes you think you are now matured enough to understand that you shattered her heart while she was pregnant for you and abandoned her

And now you came back to claim what you denied yourself access to

If you think you are now man enough to face reality,
Start by making peace with her mum

Start by penetrating her heart in which ever soft way you can

Start by humbling yourself to face her and her family

You really dealth with her and she is highly prepared to frustrate any stupid method you will use

Bear in mind that women don't forget who stab their hearts especially in this kind of stupid things you did by abandoning her when both of them needed you more

If you like go to court or police station

You will be humiliated and disgraced even before you will be giving audience and yet you will never ever have that child

Go and start afresh to know how she will find it possible for her to forgive you

Then before you can even request to see your child

Next time you will face what you brought upon yourself

This is a great comment and I hope the OP takes heed. OP, please read this and other comments carefully and be nice to your ex.

The last thing you want to do is to start threatening her (your ex) with lawyers and police. That will only make things worse. Give her space, go about your day, and fill up your time with activities, you sound like an idle man.
Re: What Should I Do by goody234: 4:14pm On Jan 15
Zonefree:

Small pikin talk.

abi o ..no maturity in what he wrote
Re: What Should I Do by silverx(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
You won sue somebody wey you no pay her bride price. What if in the cause of putting to bed, she passed away, will you be here to type all this?
Re: What Should I Do by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:21pm On Jan 15
ipobarecriminals:
angry u beta stop wasting ur time dishing out this FREE training. If I'm in 9jA and u try this stuff with me,sorry go be ur surname.You can't ruined somebody daughter and still be talking.

Leave emotions out of play and talk with your legal minds.

You don't have any such right to disenfranchise a parent from giving his child care irrespective of what transpired in the past, it's not my opinion but the law. Leave your emotions out of this.
Re: What Should I Do by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:23pm On Jan 15
ipobarecriminals:
angry u beta stop wasting ur time dishing out this FREE training. If I'm in 9jA and u try this stuff with me,sorry go be ur surname.You can't ruined somebody daughter and still be talking.

Leave emotions out of play, you don't have any such right to disenfranchise a parent from giving care to his child irrespective of what had transpired in the past. Leave tantrums and speak the position of the law and not what comes from your emotive mind.

Law is law not what it should be but what it is.
Re: What Should I Do by Chukwuka319(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
Oga, you have absolutely no right over the daughter, and listen if you sue her, you will fail woefully.
See your life! Lol! You want to get a father-daughter relationship with the same child you rejected and even brought out money for the abortion of her pregnancy.
You must be joking.
Oga, you have no right to claim the child, because you rejected the child even before her birth, and was willing to kill her by abortion.
The child belongs to the ex and her family, because they were and still the ones that raised her.
Moreover you didn't pay any form of dowry on your ex,so traditionally you have no right to claim the child.
Forget all these Nollywood crap.
The lady will fight you to the last in court and she will win.
She has evidence and her family will back her fully.
She will tell the court how you impregnated, rejected the pregnancy and brought money for abortion.
Oga,go and rest because you rejected the child, and so she's not yours.
The lady should fight fiercely should you sue her, and I pray she wins.
Definitely she will win.
Lest I forget, the child will only come to you once she's of age and decides to look for her father.
For now, forget it, unless you are thinking of abducting the child.
Re: What Should I Do by Ate247(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
oga you don't have a child. Don't waist your time. The woman is a 1000% right not to allow you near that child.
Re: What Should I Do by Perocom(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15
Zonefree:

Small pikin talk.

Very careless talk infact
Re: What Should I Do by Chukwuka319(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15
Zonefree:
Small pikin talk.
As in eeh! Guys like him will think of abducting the child.
Re: What Should I Do by Chukwuka319(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15
Switinthemiddle:
My story is almost the same with urs but the difference between us was that she told me she had gone for abortion but later called me up to tell me it didnt fall thru. I initially didnt want to come back home but after much pressure frm my family i came back. My family stood behind me and took care of her during her first few months. She and my mum literally became 5 and 6 even till now. I came back when she was like 7 months gone and i have never made a better decision in my life. After much begging and petting my babymama accepted me back and our relationship has healed as a result. I think parenthood has changed us both and our outlook on life. Everyday i look at my angel Vannessa and i just smile. She's the best gift God ever gave me.
so guy dont miss another day in your girl's life. E get y
Thank God for your life, brother.You did well as a man.
Re: What Should I Do by Yelight(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15
You are handling the situation in a wrong way. The first thing you need now is not the baby but forgiveness from the mother first. Tell her you are truly sorry and explain how childish, unreasonable and fearful you were but she she forgive you, when she does seeing the child is minor
Re: What Should I Do by gidjah(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15
People non wan gree this year for foolishness,greed, selfishness and pride at all at all !see how young man is been dazed.left right and center ? I kinda love the various responses I am getting here ,but I also noticed that most of the men making comments here seem married ,(only mature men could be making such kind of contributions and counsel,small boys won't be able to relate much )the ladies are also venting Thier anger on bro partly because some have had such experience before,were a small boy boots off d radar after putting them in the family way.This life TRUELY no too balance for every body .
Re: What Should I Do by Kajaard: 4:45pm On Jan 15
fayomim:

You ran away from your responsibility because you are young and stupid...

You came back because you are old and not stupid anymore...

Suing her also shows you are old and still stupid

Seems stup*dity runs in your blood

@ the boldfaced, truer words were never spoken.

The op is silly.
Re: What Should I Do by Tonididdyx: 4:46pm On Jan 15
It's the audacity for me angry

She nor get brother? Make dem beat you and your stupid money black&blue.
Are you mad or something?

Make I nor vex as nor be my sista and this fit be superstory but if you want your daughter in your life, go marry that woman. All case go close!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Sixthsense2021: 4:48pm On Jan 15
You're a big fool! Pikin wey you don abort technically.

Ode
Re: What Should I Do by ArticleBeast: 4:50pm On Jan 15
Baba don dey impotent, e dey find pikin everywhere
Re: What Should I Do by Streetmovement(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mr man permit me to call you an idiot, so for your mind because you be man you think say you fit just jazz in carry the kid commot for the mama life when your name no be magic, after all your stupidity in the past, if you want to be anywhere close to that child you better approach the matter the right way....some of Una nor just get sense at all.

Even if you wan sue, you think say na mumu dey court abi grin

You don already implicate yourself in so many ways, Better wise up if you want to be a part of that kids life.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Dabruzzy22: 5:01pm On Jan 15
You just show up from nowhere and want to claim what is not existing in your mind. You better stay clear from them until maybe she can find a place in her heart to forgive you. Until that happens stay your lane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.