Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna (51770 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Sabadon(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13
Those at high ground no wan stop firing oooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by youngrichnigga: 4:16pm On Jan 13
Drama, they don't even know themselves 😭😭😭😭
Na our people o, stop firing undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13
But, why always Southern Kaduna?! Why never Northern Kaduna?!!

...And why haven't they split that state into two separate states! undecided

Both have demarcated and dissociated from each other for decades now...!

Makes no sense calling them one state while only the Muslim part has taken over everything including governance.

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by MrProlific95: 4:17pm On Jan 13
I can only see Soldiers, I didn't sight any bandit killed or captured. As much as these brave men are the ones fighting to keep the larger civil population safe, I must say also that this video didn't do much in terms image or morale boost

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by G00dharddick: 4:17pm On Jan 13
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Go and stage your own. Clown

Seun farano disguy sissy Dominique justwise

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13
Even army no go gree for anybody this year

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Jakeattah(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13
Where is air support?

If the arms of the military can work together on missions like this, they will wipe out all those terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Omoawoke2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat πŸ˜‚

Someone like you will hear one gun shot, you will hide under your bed and refuse to come out for one week

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by gragz8701: 4:18pm On Jan 13
Those clown shouting all over the place that the people of Souther kaduna and the rest of Middle belt are cowards can now see the fire power of these terrorists and their fulani partners. Even the national army is having a hard time let alone a group of local villagers with rusty den guns. Most of these noise makers downward are lucky that they are surrounded by non-terrorist sympathisers buffer states.

And as for those commentators advising the locals to form armed militia with military grade weapons, just know that this is what the fulani coward terrorists want so they can now use the army to wipe out the entire locals in the guise of fighting the armed militia. Solution remains state and local government police armed with military grade weapons.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Iamanoited: 4:19pm On Jan 13
THE CONFUSED AND COMPLICATED SITUATION IN KADUNA NIGER BENUE PLATEAU ETC HAS NEVER BEEN NECESSARY BUT FOR THE NEGLIGENCE AND ARANT IRRESPONSIBILITY OF BMFBOKOISWA.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Oshomo12(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13
This guys need ariel coordination.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Nealson(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13
LexusGs350:
I am in dire need of a clean 2015 Lexus GS350 F-sport

Car seat color must be maroon πŸ™

I won’t mind if it is a naija used
But must be very clean..
i

If I help you to get, are you willing to give me a 10% of actual purchase price?

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by talk2hb1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13
clearcrystal:
Dissapointed. angry
I don't blame anybody though but where is the air back-up?

Is this how wey plan to defeat terrorist in 2023.
Do you think those guys on the battlefield don't want air support, they want it, they want to go home too, they don't want to die out their. But since no air support was provided, they should sit and complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Cruise777: 4:21pm On Jan 13
Men mount... gallant officer. God protect you guys

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Judolisco(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13
Tinubu made a smart move appointing d CDS from southern kaduna.... If d CDS likes make e open him eyes make bandits finish him people

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by RALPHOW(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13
May God bless our gallant soldiers!!

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Newton1045: 4:21pm On Jan 13
Send drones ahead.
Cheap drones dey

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by onadana: 4:21pm On Jan 13
I don't understand this video....shouting, walking,gunshots....where are the bandits?

5 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by olalekan1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13
I did not see coordination here at. See the commandant stressing himself to control his boys, at a point they even mistake themselves for the bandits. I guess that is how they end up killing civilians. Common binoculars, they don't have to look at far place for bandits. All I see is wasting of bullets to scare bandits away so that those ones can later come back.

17 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by davillian(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13
Just see how lack of basic war equipments are disgracing these guys....
Basic drone
Comms gadget ze

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Morbeta11(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13
More like....

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Smoothwave: 4:23pm On Jan 13
LexusGs350:
I am in dire need of a clean 2015 Lexus GS350 F-sport

Car seat color must be maroon πŸ™

I won’t mind if it is a naija used
But must be very clean..

If you are serious.. kindly inbox me on WhatsApp.... 09066628994 .. am in Akwa ibom state
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Iamanoited: 4:24pm On Jan 13
THE IMBROGLIO IN KADUNA NIGER BENUE PLATEAU ETC HAS NEVER BEEN NECESSARY BUT FOR THE NEGLIGENCE AND ARRANT IRRESPONSIBILITY OF BMFBOKOISWA.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by AfroBeatDiary: 4:25pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat πŸ˜‚

More like a drill video, they are very relaxed
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Hezmatosky: 4:26pm On Jan 13
Then aftermath where're the casualties? Pls NA, next time, use a camera that can show date and time when capturing a scene angry
Anyway, eh try, but eh getie rara kiss

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by correctyourself(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13
Thanks NA, commendable. Please sustain the efforts

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Mekanus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13
But this operation looks so uncoordinated.

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Penisman: 4:27pm On Jan 13
They needed air backup more than any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13
war is hell
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by primeache: 4:27pm On Jan 13
Angelfrost:
But, why always Southern Kaduna?! Why never Northern Kaduna?!!

...And why haven't they split that state into two separate states! undecided

Both have demarcated and dissociated from each other for decades now...!

Makes no sense calling them one state while only the Muslim part has taken over everything including governance.

They don't want Christian relevance in the North.
Look at other Christians state in the North.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by ufuosman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13
Kudos to our gallant soldiers fighting dis bandits. VICTORY IS SURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.