Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna (51782 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Mcreloaded(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13
Just watched the video and the soldiers seemed to be disorganised and the leader of them team was confused while on his walkie talkie trying to communicate with his men behind him and those on higher ground

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by abobote: 4:46pm On Jan 13
So they wasted all these bullets without hitting a single bandit

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Oyerinde16(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13
No coordination... officer shouting stop firing at us...
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by naija4life247: 4:47pm On Jan 13
Supremos

post=127922778:

http3uHV_lJU

Nigerian Army Releases Video Of Their Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna

Kodus to our men and women in the military, who are paying the ultimate price for peace and security in our beloved nation Nigeria.

Let their be peace....

They are employed to protect the country and are paid for it. No kudos anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Bigbags(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13
You can imagine how poor, and risky this operation looks like ๐Ÿ™„.. To me it's like Hide an seek game... Look how exposed they are, poor moving formation, poor communication tactics, you barely know who's the commander.. What a crazy country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by seborrhic: 4:48pm On Jan 13
Very funny and looks unprofessional.
Going back to look at it,it even looks like a training video.
How can people be firing from positions you don't know,yet the commander and those around him are relaxed,walking straight up,instead of crouching and with their guns at their sides,not in firing positions,in the open with no cover?
Again,the video looks funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by hopeforcharles(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13
I am not seeing coordination in this. They should be strategic not shooting tas tas tas like knock out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by polygamist: 4:48pm On Jan 13
No air back up. And if they should it will be collateral damage as innocent citizens will be bombed instead of bandits.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by vivalavida(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13
No air cover for them? This is not good.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13
LexusGs350:
I am in dire need of a clean 2015 Lexus GS350 F-sport

Car seat color must be maroon ๐Ÿ™

I wonโ€™t mind if it is a naija used
But must be very clean..

YOUR LOCATION AND WHATSAPP NUMBER ?
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Gustogreen64: 4:51pm On Jan 13
Why not show Nigerians the positive results of the encounter
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by LexusGs350: 4:55pm On Jan 13
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by rafcrown(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13
Fela,no brain,no sense na joro jara, joro.
10 years fighting bandits and terrorists with lots of money and equipment still No victory.
GO AND USE INTELLIGENCE AND MODERN EQUIPMENT.
ATTACK THEM ON DAILY BASIS.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by arms8022: 4:57pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat ๐Ÿ˜‚
mumu
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Pat081: 4:58pm On Jan 13
onomeabuja:

Which yeye video grin grin grin grin grin
So if bandits strike Una soldier now, d video go capture it
This looks more of a training session angry
my mind who is doing the video or how many did they kill
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by asiga(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13
Kudos to the man and women fighting for the peace of our country. God protect you all. However, I overheard one of the soldiers saying na our people, na our people..is it that they don't have on the spot identifiers of their fellow soldiers at battle fronts? Could this be the reason we lost men during battles like this one?

Na question I ask ooh
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
Really? You think they went into the bush to waste bullets? Wow

Yes.

You think civilians are fools?

We always know the truth. 70x out of 70.

Tell your Superiors to just say the truth everytime and we will support them.

God bless holy soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by tyup(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13
Newton1045:
Send drones ahead. Cheap drones dey
How much makka buy for them
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by dominion001(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13
Nigeria Army are too unprofessional. Too much shouting and noise, no Tactics, everybody moving in same direction and shooting without targets.
Na the Noise/Shouting too much vex me pass.
Go watch US Army in operation, they talk only when necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Leebeedo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13
They lack coordination and maneuvering tactics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Clinghton: 5:01pm On Jan 13
Bandits wey be politically motivated .
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Jagabanarmy: 5:02pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat ๐Ÿ˜‚
They didn't engage with any bandit but I still respect them for their sacrifices
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by AmGreat1234: 5:03pm On Jan 13
This one na encounter?
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Cmanforall: 5:03pm On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd53uHV_lJU

Nigerian Army Releases Video Of Their Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna

Kodus to our men and women in the military, who are paying the ultimate price for peace and security in our beloved nation Nigeria.

Let their be peace....

Why no aerial assistance?

Army NO GREE
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Mrjaz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13
Bandits the run Army the waka lol continue ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿซก I sha ๐Ÿซก una
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Solidex(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13
What's all these ?
They seem so confused, uncoordinated with no apparent sign of proper training.
Now I see why our military is loosing the war against this bandits.
See them all clustered at a spot, advancing uprightly agaisnt a sqaurd of bandits. They aren't even paying attention to the instructions of their commander.
I am not a soldier but I can tell from this clip that they are operating far below what is expected of Nigerian military.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by stevenie(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13
[quote author=LexusGs350 post=127923152]I am in dire need of a clean 2015 Lexus GS350 F-sport

What location??
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by phemray(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13
Sermwell:
Show me the dead bandits or get the fvck outa here!! grin grin

Useless propagandists!! cheesy cheesy

If they are useless, they will not be defending their fatherland, even listening to sound of gunshots continuously for 10mins around someone, means a lot.

Kudos to them, they shall surely overcome.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by UselessBuharist: 5:06pm On Jan 13
Buhari wonโ€™t be happy with this
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by LexusGs350: 5:08pm On Jan 13
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by LexusGs350: 5:08pm On Jan 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wikeโ€™s Opposition / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.