Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna (51793 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13
Drama

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Karufi: 4:29pm On Jan 13
This is unbelievable, why the bush are so physically fresh despite we are in the dry season

5 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Starhearts: 4:29pm On Jan 13
Naa acting dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by uzucuzu1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13
I no see dead body abeg. I no believe this cheap video

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by bizzibodi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13
No single vampire kill just like a stroll in d bush,must d commander shout a hundred times before his men will obey reluctantly, they even mistake their men for bandits,at a point I thought d commander will bring out his binocular for a good look but he has none,in modern army we see stealth maneuvering using hand signal,out flanking d enemies.....this tactics make them a sitting ducks for d terrorists ambush... surprised no shoot was fired from d army.this must b a poorly crafted training videos.

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by D4gmail1: 4:31pm On Jan 13
cheesy Thank you for doing your best Nigerian Army, in the same light if this is how you fight banditry. I don't see you winning it anytime soon, the attack is very much uncoordinated, communication among the team is poor. They do not have the right equipment for the battle. I can see many without helmet and body armour. No binoculars to see distant enemy location. No air support to comb the bushes for them, even a simple civilian drone would have assisted the coordination by over 70%.

What are we using all the money pumped into the military to do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by FightingFalcon: 4:32pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat πŸ˜‚
Woe betide y o u....
Ungrateful swine....
Why your papa no go stage combat with bullets and guns..
Until u see dead soldiers before u know say na real combat....
I won't be surprised if you're an ipob sympathizer.... Na so una deh mumu when una come face to face with reality
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by StanleyMentor1: 4:32pm On Jan 13
youngrichnigga:
Drama, they don't even know themselves 😭😭😭😭
Na our people o, stop firing undecided undecided undecided undecided
I think say nah only me notice am........just imagine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by 12345baba(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13
They should be releasing videos like these for us 5o be seeing. God be with them
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Flier: 4:34pm On Jan 13
FightingFalcon:
Woe betide y o u....
Ungrateful swine....
Why your papa no go stage combat with bullets and guns..
Until u see dead soldiers before u know say na real combat....
I won't be surprised if you're an ipob sympathizer.... Na so una deh mumu when una come face to face with reality
I dont think its real as you can see them walking majestically instead of crawling on the floor.You dont walk like that in the face of bullets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Femeto: 4:34pm On Jan 13
Yet you collected billions. You can’t bomberd them from the air or use missiles

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Jonegonu: 4:34pm On Jan 13
This is military shooting training.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Emman08: 4:35pm On Jan 13
Bloody hell. Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by mukthar2000(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13
Kudos to our Nigeria Gallant soldier.

I believe sowolu of Lagos would be seeing all this bullet to bullet firing now.

God Bless Nigeria solder.
Good bless Nigeria
God bless jagabam.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by clearcrystal: 4:35pm On Jan 13
talk2hb1:

Do you think those guys on the battlefield don't want air support, they want it, they want to go home too, they don't want to die out their. But since no air support was provided, they should sit and complain

I'm not blaming the soldiers infact I commend their efforts and sacrifices.
It would have been easier if they have the full backing of the airforce in situations like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Jungleluv5: 4:35pm On Jan 13
This is where the ground troops need air support now but they will not come because somebody has sympathy for this bandit oh sorry let me not talk jo

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Khyrvxjzy: 4:35pm On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd53uHV_lJU

Nigerian Army Releases Video Of Their Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna

Kodus to our men and women in the military, who are paying the ultimate price for peace and security in our beloved nation Nigeria.

Let their be peace....

idiot wont hail army in the south east
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by JoeEeL(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13
BUT U CAN DO OPERATION SAFE CORRIDOR WHERE U ALLOW REPENTANT ISLAMIC BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS TO BECOME ENLISTED IN D ARMY.

Nigerian Army and their useless PR. Who do they think they're fooling?

After the outrage of the Plateau massacre and how the image of the zoo went even further down d drain, I already knew a PR was in the offing.

People with senses intact have begun to realise the army as not only aides to the fulani terrorists but the terrorists themselves. Why do I say so?

Listen to TY Danjuma where he says the army "colludes" with the "bandits"
Go and listen to late Obadiah Mailafia where he intimates that the army does nothing to stop the islamic terrorists.

Also we wonder why the army keeps talking tough about the east and mounting numerous roadblocks, when the terrorists are swallowing Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue alive. Just within the past 3 days, there have been news on nairaland front page about attacks in Benue and Southern Kaduna again.

I have not even started to mention the incessant fulani terrorist attacks in Ondo and Ogun villages.

If you wait for the nigerian army to rescue you, "you will all die one by one". -- TY Danjuma.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by spiSeyi: 4:37pm On Jan 13
I saw a lot of low self-esteem youth making fun of NA by saying that it's stated but the graphics of Israel against Hamas is always genuine to them grin . God bless our gallant soldiers
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by oluwaahmed: 4:38pm On Jan 13
clearcrystal:
Dissapointed. angry
I don't blame anybody though but where is the air back-up?

Is this how wey plan to defeat terrorist in 2023.
You just said my mind bro. Terrain like that should have air strikes since there aren't natural cover blockers. The bandits basically got a way. Their comms was poor the CO kept telling the other guys to cease fire from the beginning of the clip to the end. Very disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Neoteny7: 4:39pm On Jan 13
YeyeGbami:
Lol, all that bullet no body. 🀣🀣

Real war is not call of duty.

The enemy is usually far away and bullets hardly hit their targets. Go watch footage of war and not video games
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Supremos: 4:39pm On Jan 13
Khyrvxjzy:

I'm idiot, I wont hail army in the south east
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by chiagozien(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
More photos.

let's celebrate πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰ and appreciate our great men and women who are giving their all to save our all
They are just doing what they're paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Dumfrank(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13
🀑
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by joseph1832(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13
Kudos to the NA for doing what they're meant to do, instead of harassing and torturing innocent Nigerians.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by tunwumi: 4:42pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
Really? You think they went into the bush to waste bullets? Wow

It is painful seeing NA reduced to local hunters.

No strategy for this engagement, no mapping, no air cover even with ordinary drone no formation they were just shouting.

You don't just shout. You must have a plan and strategy with digital equipment telling you your location and other friendly fire so you don't cross fire each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by Nicepoker(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13
Jakeattah:
Where is air support?

If the 3 arms of the army can work together on missions like this, they will wipe out all those terrorists.
3 arms of army. grin grin you sure say you know wetin you de write?
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by chiagozien(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:
May God bless the Nigerian army

Some people will sit in their house, cross leg on chair and be typing insulting this young men fighting deaths daily.
These are our brothers, our cousins, friends, people’s husbands and fathers fighting to keep us safe.
The most annoying is even the feminists that will open their mouth to insult men, give them gun to go and fight, they will remember that they menstruate
They're not fighting to keep me safe.

They're working for their pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by eebraa(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13
This must be an old video. The Grasses looks green. They usually get dry around this time of the year.
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by bitbillionaire: 4:43pm On Jan 13
LoL. Just wasted my data watching that staged nonsense. If they encountered real bandit which time will they have to video and record it?
Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by LordKushmann(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13
StaffofOrayan:
Mehnnnnnnnnnnn
I wonder how many soldiers were shot in the back by fellow soldiers
Abi which kian 1800 strategy is this?
Na wetin make dem de shout Don't Fire from the rear... Lol. To think they have to tell them that.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna by BoldBrainz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, this one looked like staged combat πŸ˜‚

Nna eh..πŸ˜‚!

Very rubbish acting. Firing bullets into empty spaces and shouting into a shortwave radio on top of instruction wey men for high ground no gree hear. Shootout with terrorists and they're strolling in the grass field. Even from the appearance of that lanky guy with a backpack, you can simply notice the carefree attitude.

Nigerian Army no even sabi sell their propaganda well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.