Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later (43939 Views)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated / Current Update On Henry's Leg Injury. Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Lovelydaisies: 8:46pm On Jan 14
Wow! Been to the the previous thread and back. No be small transformation o. Thank God for his mercies and thank you for keeping us updated on the matter.

A lot was said and diagnosed of your sister on the thread. Could you kindly tell what was the cause of her ailment? Was it spiritual or something medical? What method was used in the traditional medicine and where? She seemed to grow flesh from nowhere.

With some sort of skin graft, in my opinion, that foot should look better than it does now.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Clinghton: 8:55pm On Jan 14
This is a miracle, glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by GodisFirst: 10:44pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.
This is the state of her leg two years later.

Please where is this traditional treatment received. I need the contact. Great job they did.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Nickymezor(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14
Wow, God is awesome
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by MrDoGood(m): 1:25am On Jan 15
rentAcock:
The average Nigerian is gullible. The before picture is photoshopped. See how blurry the wound section is compared to the healthy part of her leg. Also notice how there's barely any scar tissue or mark on her foot. After a deep tissue damage like that, even plastic surgery cannot replace it back to such a pristine condition as if nothing happened. Very soon, OP will start selling you guys the so called "traditional" medicine he used to clone his sister's leg.

People like you can't grow. Your mind is already on the negative side of life. Thinking everything is fraud. You gatz clean up man and ease your mind from such so you can grow.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Xkale1996(m): 1:44am On Jan 15
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.
by the will of Allah the leg will heal completely
Please get her original honey
Original honey o

Let her be taking Four spoonful inside warm water on an empty stomach Early in the morning and
Evening also
Everyday
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Melonsmasher: 4:32am On Jan 15
Praise God
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by adanonso(f): 7:24am On Jan 15
Thank God for her life. Please add miracell supplement to her treatment. To help heal her skin.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Dear2hrt(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15
This is a miracle. I pray for the healing to be perfected in God's name.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Magnificenttop: 12:35am On Jan 16
trendy001:

Wow! God is indeed great!
I remember I saw your graphic post years ago and really felt so sorry for your sister. That day, it looked like a really hopeless case which only a miracle can reverse.
Today, when I saw this headline, while opening the thread, my mind somehow flashed back to your sister thread I saw years ago and still felt sorry for her not knowing this thread is about her and she's now healed.
I'm happy to see her improvement thread and thank you for the love you have for your sister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.