Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later (43896 Views)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated / Current Update On Henry's Leg Injury. Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by rollywise(m): 11:51am On Jan 14
trendy001:

Better

How was it before? Picture please
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by AllahOfBlood: 11:52am On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.
This is the state of her leg two years later.

May the God almighty, the mighty healer, the great and mighty Jehovah perfect this healing in Jesus mighty name

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Highways: 11:52am On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.

Finally was it the traditional medicine that did the magic or you made sure her blood sugar is always low with some antibiotics like cipro, clindamycin etc...

I will really love to know what happened because I have taken care of someone close with a likely ailment and was lucky like you.... We just focused on reducing the patients sugar blood levels

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by spartachico(m): 11:54am On Jan 14
wow this is much better, honestly if she had gone to the hospital , those block head doctors wont think twice before amputating the leg , but she shouldnt stop using the native treatment ooo, even after its all healed upi she should continue using it once in a while.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by epainos: 11:55am On Jan 14
trendy001:

I can imagine what you all have passed through. But God is great. God will perfect the healing in Jesus' name.

If possible, tell your sister to plan towards relocating abroad after this ordeal. She needs to distant herself from family members. A beg..
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Cti28(m): 11:56am On Jan 14
TrumpDonald2:

Pls can you explain to me how the environment doesn't look clean from those pictures.
The wall isn't tilled and the floor not interlocked - that is his definition of the environment not looking clean.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Tylerbankz: 11:56am On Jan 14
This is a miracle.
Thank God for his grace so far, your family and friends supports, the prayers, consistency and the grace for her to endure all these while.
It's really not easy.
Thanks to the Doctor's either medically or traditionally.
It worked.
May God perfect the healing.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ImoleNaija: 11:59am On Jan 14
rollywise:

How was it before? Picture please

Check the first comment on 2nd page of this thread. Someone posted it already.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

OP could you share the herbal concoctions used for this treatment ? Thanks.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14
PrinceofSarcasm:
Is it better or worse?
are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by localbreed(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14
I wish her well
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Johnchrix(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14
Native treatment is underrated..what a miracle shocked

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ImoleNaija: 12:06pm On Jan 14
epainos:

I can imagine what you all have passed through. But God is great. God will perfect the healing in Jesus' name.

If possible, tell your sister to plan towards relocating abroad after this ordeal. She needs to distant herself from family members. A beg..

The same family members that stood with her during the ordeal

Dey fear God nah.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Invest4growth: 12:06pm On Jan 14
This is indeed a miracle. She would have been amputated long time ago if she steps into an hospital..How I wish the traditional healers would document this process. Yes, we have seen result but what was used and in what measure

The lady can apply cocoa butter to darken the skin and perhaps wear socks to avoid infections
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

Better
What exact medicine was she applying to the wound??
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by rickleye: 12:10pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

But compared to the other leg . It doesn’t look okay unless it’s the angle of the photo. What are the white coat doctors saying ?
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by tutudesz: 12:12pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

Please were is your sister husband frome
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Kingzjayzee: 12:14pm On Jan 14
PrinceofSarcasm:
Is it better or worse?
it is worse-better. No. It is better-worst. Omg what am I even saying? I mean it is for better for worst...mtcheww.. see just forget it. Ion even know again?
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

Checked the previous post to know the former state and was like ....OMG!

Alhamdulillah for her progress...she should still follow up with hospital though
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by DrAda(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14
SeriouslySense:
My choice of words may not potray what i mearnt, I mean, the people should start documenting their sciecne, because its has been shown to be useful until the medical community can catch up with such knowledge.

I think it was through an african slave, that the white knew how to use vaccines.

I hope they dont lose this knowledge.

I very much agree

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Naturalista(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14
This is indeed a miracle.God is great!!!!
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ivolt: 12:17pm On Jan 14
Omihanifa:
Thank God for the healing. Who would have taught that leg can later become like this again.

The only issue here now is that she needs to be careful of infections because this environment doesn't look clean.
Just say the environment doesn't look posh. Unplastered doesn't mean unclean.
If she wasn't infected for 2 years in the same environment, she has nothing to fear.
It is funny that people pick up dangerous infections while in posh state of the art hospitals.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by DyingFetus: 12:17pm On Jan 14
Go and thank your ancestors

No forget to buy snapps and oji
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by deborahayobami7: 12:18pm On Jan 14
Glory be to GodGlory be to God...
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by jwax: 12:19pm On Jan 14
I can’t imagine the pains she has gone through

Thank God for her healing, may we never have to go through such pain

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Gixapined(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14
It got better
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by obinna58(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14
This thing na leg ulcer na, what’s spiritual about it, it has something to do with blood circulation and those silly doctors will easily recommend amputation than giving you their time
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Mandem2: 12:20pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

OP please which traditional healer performed this miracle. 3 gbosas for them.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ejimatic: 12:20pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

. God heals!
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by linearity: 12:22pm On Jan 14
Omihanifa:

When it comes to anything wound, one need to be extra careful so as to prevent infection.

Can't you see that she's placing the leg on ordinary concrete floor. That alone can even lead to further infection

You have a good point and they should definitely take cleanliness to the utmost.

But seeing the work they have done so far by the miraculous progress under just a year, I think I am confident to say that they are doing all the right things and should continue and not change anything.

Moreso, they must be doing this amazing thing under that same environment and house.

Looking at both pictures, people would start consulting you guys on ‘how did you do it’ because they are facing the same dilemma you faced a year ago.

Agreed everyone’s mileage is different but the ability of our body to heal itself is the same across all except where there are immune compromise in individuals, which goes to say that even when we are healthy we should constantly ensure that our immune system is in top gears.

Check your blood culture regularly, make sure your white blood cells are within healthy range.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14
What a miracle. It can only be God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.