Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. (1934 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Ajheboy: 9:30pm On Jan 13
I have a very stingy friend, you can never see 5h from him, I was surprised to discover that he has a lady that has been swindling him. cheesy

Why are most men like this, you won't give nor borrow your friends money, even be forming a "principled man" for them, whereas there's one small girl somewhere pressing your mumu button and you will quickly "press money".

undecided

3 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by brain54(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13
Allow people spend their money...

The way they want. It's money that they worked for...

Or know how they came by!

14 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by YourGFsnatcher: 9:43pm On Jan 13
Ajheboy:
I have a very stingy friend, you can never see 5h from him, I was surprised to discover that he has a lady that has been swindling him. cheesy

Why are most men like this, you won't give nor borrow your friends money, even be forming a "principled man" for them, whereas there's one small girl somewhere pressing your mumu button and you will quickly "press money".

undecided
You are the side chick. There are no stingy men... it's either he doesn't it or you are not worth it
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Airlohim(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13
YourGFsnatcher:

You are the side chick. There are no stingy men... it's either he doesn't it or you are not worth it

And you know this by dipping your pinky in your asshole and sniffing it? The way some of you just authoritatively draw conclusions about things you know next to nothing about baffles me.

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Evolutionism: 10:03pm On Jan 13
Ajheboy:

undecided

Normal with Most Nigerian Useless men.

It is the reason why the country will never progress.

90% of well to do/not well to do Nigerian men spend their fortunes on ToTo, Useless houses, Cars and misplaced priorities.

Open an average Nigerian man brain, What you will find inside is ToTo, Fraud, Wickedness, Selfishness, Drinks, Smoke etc.

Very useless beings.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by youngsahito(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13
Na all men get mumu bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by mrrandomguy: 2:09am On Jan 14
All these waistbead wearing aṣewo. Women like that are many. They don't have any other job than to destroy men. My advice to you men out there is to fortify yourselves spiritually by abiding in Christ Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:48am On Jan 14
youngsahito:
Na all men get mumu bottom.
speak for yourself.the only people chopping my money now is my last sibling in higher institution and my aged parents.No mumu babe or side chick don see 1k.i am stingy to them ..
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by sulakishop(m): 4:20am On Jan 14
It's the golden rule. Stingy men get milked freely by the things in skirt
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by pointblank247(m): 4:56am On Jan 14
So a man can no longer be a mumu in peace cry
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Khd95(m): 6:29am On Jan 14
Your friend just be muumuu

As a national coordinator of stingy men association of Nigeria (SMAN), our ideology is actually ti be stingy to women who think they deserve to be pampered without working for it, women who only collect and don’t give, Entitled women etc
While we promote the spirit of rendering supports to men who genuinely need it

Me personally if you don’t make me cumm or help me make income as a lady before you no fit see shishi for my hand, you go need Thor hammer to open my hand

I feel more comfortable giving to a fellow man who will appreciate it more than and never forget than to some ungrateful entities..

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:40am On Jan 14
Khd95:
Your friend just be muumuu

As a national coordinator of stingy men association of Nigeria (SMAN), our ideology is actually ti be stingy to women who think they deserve to be pampered without working for it, women who only collect and don’t give. Entitled women etc
While we promote the spirit of rendering supports to men who genuinely need it

Me personally if you don’t make me cumm or help me make income as a lady before you no fit see shishi for my hand

I feel more comfortable giving to a fellow man even if he’s man who will appreciate it more than and never forget than to some ungrateful entities..
leave all those mumu mk dem dey write rubbish for thread.obviously they are teenagers and dem never see life.since I became stingy,I know wetin I don achieve.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by YourGFsnatcher: 6:55am On Jan 14
Airlohim:

And you know this by dipping your pinky in your asshole and sniffing it? The way some of you just authoritatively draw conclusions about things you know next to nothing about baffles me.
Men show move through giving. I don't know why women are always emotional whenever we are telling them the truth. I just don't know why u had to say that dumbshit, I'm savage, don't let me do that to you, I'm just staring facts, but once you girls hear facts you don't like u become over emotional and u hate the truth. What was that for?

Whether you are okay with the truth or not. NO MAN WILL BE STINGY TO THE WOMAN HE LOVES BECAUSE WEA ARE GIVERS BY NATURE. So when i say you are the side chick he values her more u get more emotional becusee u don't want to accept the fact cos its hurting your ego. If u like continue , I don't even know you, when u get the real heartbreak don't come to nairaland telling us how u were played and turn to feminist siofra and gang. Its none of my business
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Wainey: 6:58am On Jan 14
Evolutionism:

90% of well to do/not well to do Nigerian men spend their fortunes on ToTo, Useless houses, Cars and misplaced priorities.

Open an average Nigerian man brain, What you will find inside is ToTo, Fraud, Wickedness, Selfishness, Drinks, Smoke etc.

Very useless beings.
it's about the friendship.
I know ladies I will gladly spend my money on and men that will never see my 1kobo
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by G00dharddick: 6:58am On Jan 14
You have no right to call any man stingy!

Get rid of your entitlement mentality and allow people spend their money anyhow they want. The lady has brainwashed and manipulated him hence his is under her control. He is worst than Simpism

1 Like

Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by G00dharddick: 7:00am On Jan 14
Wainey:
it's about the friendship.
I know ladies I will gladly spend my money on and men that will never see my 1kobo

As expected!

Spoken like the true simp you are!

You no dey ever Disappoint with your Simpson comments and SIMPLETON nature.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by ObalendeCMS: 7:09am On Jan 14
Typical of an average nigerian man.

Awon simp oloriburuku oshi, wey dey make married woman a millionaire over night because she now wakes up 4;30am to prepare breakfast for her husband.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Wainey: 7:13am On Jan 14
G00dharddick:

As expected!

Spoken like the true simp you are!

You no dey ever Disappoint with your Simpson comments and SIMPLETON nature.
thanks for the wise words.

I see u as someone who is in his teen age or early 20's still doing daddy thank you.

With time life will teach u in it's own ways and your mentality will change, the redpill thread you read on NL is just messing up with ur head that u call everyone simp
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Administration1: 7:34am On Jan 14
Annie is that you?
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by MrBroke(m): 7:44am On Jan 14
Evolutionism:

Very useless beings.

Well, thank God I gat none of that.
But let me educate you a little, the only reason you are still surviving is cause you're selfish.
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by placeofallure(f): 8:04am On Jan 14
How much dey una hand self wey dey cause noise? Some women are made, and out of the largesse they have, they give men who adjust their heads well. Yes! Okunrin to ba gb'ori duro.

I have a high sense, very high sense of self worth, to some, na pride but I call it self esteem. I won't have any man treat me anyhow, I won't even allow you talk to me anyhow. I respect myself a lot I won't ask you for money. I will collect if you give me, make no mistake. The money you gave freely out of your own volition, you won't turn around and tell me I hypnotised or mesmerised you into giving it.

So whether a man is stingy or not stingy e nor too concern me. I am not hungry. As you lay your bed you lie on it. I believe friendship is about helping each other. I give you, you give me, It's like a dual carriage road. lf you are in a mess today, I sort you out and if it's my turn tomorrow, you don't leave me in the crap. Chikena!
Re: One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men. by Connected1: 9:28am On Jan 14
Calling people stingy is a sign of a poor and wretched beggar.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? / Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? / Typical Naija Gals Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.