Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here (511 Views)

Nairaland founder Seun Osewa Featured On Instablog (pictures) / If This Question Was Asked On A Naija Forum, The Answers Would Be Different PICS / Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by AchrafHakimi: 12:10am On Jan 14
https://www.nairaland.com/7969275/message-seun-u-want-peace#up

Why did you remember to curb tribalism all of a sudden when your tribesman became President??

Tribalism on Nairaland didn't start today.
It was here since the days of Yar'Adua, GEJ & Buhari.
Why didn't you, Seun Osewa, ban it then??

Why wait until your tribesman, Tinubu, became President to ban the same tribalism that has flourished on your platform for so long?

Do you want to protect your inept tribesman from the same insults you hurled at other tribes for incompetence??

Is Tinubu really the owner of Nairaland as reported in some quarters?

If you are really cleaning up Nairaland as you claimed, why have you not cleaned up the Religion section?

Why don't Nairalanders swear allegiance to Jesus Christ before commenting on a Christian thread?

Seun Osewa, I dare you to answer these questions if you have no ulterior motive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by CoronaVirusPro: 12:19am On Jan 14
And who told yo tribalism is being curbed on Nairaland? Seems you are a newbie and toddler in the political section of Nairaland.

As a matter of fact, it is getting worse, and I still don't know how you derived the notion that tribalism is being curbed under His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by AchrafHakimi: 12:21am On Jan 14
CoronaVirusPro:
And who told yo tribalism is being curbed on Nairaland? Seems you are a newbie and toddler in the political section of Nairaland.

As a matter of fact, it is getting worse, and I still don't know how you derived the notion that tribalism is being curbed under His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

I wasn't expecting any sensible comment from your ilk.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by CoronaVirusPro: 12:22am On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:

It can never be sensible when facts are on the table!

You should even be thanking my highly esteemed personality, cos ordinarily, Seun wont respond to you! Dude only responds to brainiacs like my humble self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by AchrafHakimi: 1:12am On Jan 14
CoronaVirusPro:

It can never be sensible when facts are on the table!

You should even be thanking my highly esteemed personality, cos ordinarily, Seun wont respond to you! Dude only responds to brainiacs like my humble self.

Case in point.
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by UrPapa: 3:50am On Jan 14
Seun is from edo
And edo are sub clans of igbos so why are yorubas claiming what’s not
Seun is just a name given by his mom
Just like rotimi amaechi
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by Isobug: 4:55am On Jan 14
Better late than never, free Seun
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by DesChyko: 5:27am On Jan 14
Why do you need tribalistic nuances to criticise an inept public officer?

These complaints are becoming sickening to be honest. What do you really want? It is assumed the major population here are adults.

What is all this fuss over a simple 'You people should act your age' move? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by IjebuWarrior: 6:01am On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:

Baba, Yoruba l'agba! grin

Deal with it, else keep wailing as usual! grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by Wainey: 6:29am On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:
https://www.nairaland.com/7969275/message-seun-u-want-peace#up

seun mynd44 fergie001

If we are giving zero tolerance to tribalism, then this thread needs to be closed too and the OP banned, na like this tribalism go use come back to NL, if we give this kind of people chance

incandescentena:

Lies

Everyone knows Seun is from Ogun, the ungoverned State of the havestor people
, also this person deserve ban, cos we already know what he is saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by incandescentena: 6:38am On Jan 14
Wainey:
seun mynd44 fergie001

If we are giving zero tolerance to tribalism, then this thread needs to be closed too and the OP banned, na like this tribalism go use come back to NL, if we give this kind of people chance

, also this person deserve ban, cos we already know what he is saying

Lol....

Find peace because I nor go gree for anybody mod
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by Wainey: 6:44am On Jan 14
incandescentena:

Lol....

Find peace because I nor go gree for anybody mod
make u deh play, when them ban you, you go finally gree.

Seriously though, I wish the youths could stop tribalism.
Those corrupt people that knows themselves and hate themselves are not fighting themselves.
It's the youths that does not know themselves neither do they hate themselves that are fighting each other for the benefits of those crooks in govt
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by dNortherner(m): 6:48am On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:

What about me Hakimi? CoronaVirusPro is right, nothing is been curbed. Mr. Seun Osewa did not specified any section to be curbed and that shows it gonna be all and for why Christians did not swear an allegiance before comment on Christianity threads is very simple, so just simply answer the question below;
Do Christians have any allegiance swearing mentioned in the Holy Bible like we Muslims has in the glorious Qur'an as a form of Shahada? Please we should stop being tribalistic!
#FreeMrSeunOsewa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by G00dharddick: 6:50am On Jan 14
Dear Seun,

Why have you been dodging the below questions.

If you are really cleaning up Nairaland as you claimed, why have you not cleaned up the Religion section?

Why don't Nairalanders swear allegiance to Jesus Christ before commenting on a Christian thread?

Seun, The bolded is my question. Are Muslims more superior than Christians here?
Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by Snowx: 7:14am On Jan 14
That last question capped it all...imagine swearing allegiance before commenting in Muslim thread, but when it come to Christian thread even the pigs will start hurling insult on the body of christ

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, A Question Was Asked Here by reddingtonblack: 8:14am On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:

Bro if you are in your right Senses, you should know the RULE 3 covers tribalism and its as being in existence from the inception of NL.

From 1999 till 2023 can you earnestly claim violators didnt get ban or BAN was non existence, besides reforms and changes are moves necessary for smooth running its shouldnt upset your stomach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Don Cast / Get Your Choice Suger Mummy From Any Part Of Nigeria Within 72hours. 08099582671 / Ladies And Gentlemen, Few Days Left!!!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.