Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) (17639 Views)

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:27am On Jan 14
Cruise777:

Palestinian are not Muslim in fact your Jesus Christ was born Palestinian.. Palestinian have Christians, Muslim and jews

Isreal are not Christian, they are European Zionist relocated from Europe when Adolf Hitler almost ruined them

By Definition Terrorism is more common and established by Western civilization

Colonization is terrorism

Slave trade is terrorism
The word Palestine did not exist in the time of Jesus. Please learn to read history and you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Jan 14
HugeElephant:
Infact it's a more reason for people to elect him for second and third term
You really enjoy the killings of Palestinian children and women, right? grin grin grin
You gonna have children one day, right? Just imagine something tragic and avoidable just wipe them all away! You gonna like it, right? A woman with no sense

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 10:28am On Jan 14
tctrills:

Funny the Arabs want the same but you have no problem with that.

Who are 'the arabs'?

Some Palestinians are ethnic Jew,Hebrew, Samaritan, Judean etc.

Expand your horizon.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:30am On Jan 14
cococandy:

His point is that not all Nigerians including you need to die because boko haram exists?

Surely It can’t be that difficult for you to comprehend.
Nigerians did not vote for Boko Haram to be their government. And 70% of Nigerians do not support the terrorism of Boko Haram. There is a big difference here. Please stop compering Nigerians to Palestinians. We are nothing like them.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by DyingFetus: 10:30am On Jan 14
Palestine America women are hot af
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Olatunji1929: 10:30am On Jan 14
ekelebeXstunner:
Nairaland playing with fire once again.
it shall not be well with you so because of yeye terrorist Israel we all should keep quiet or kofedafun yin ni sir
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:32am On Jan 14
wirinet:

Israel is not wiping out Hamas, Israel is wiping out Palestinian women and children including christians, and Palestinian buildings and lands.
With all the bombings of apartment buildings, hospitals and schools in Gaza, how many Hamas fighters had been killed since the war began?

Thousands of Hamas fighters have been killed. At least 8000 so far.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Jan 14
Botragelad:

Of course Hamas are Palestine folks. Lol
The question is: are Palestinians are Hamas?
Boko Haram are Nigerians. But are Nigerians Boko Haram? Small sense like this, u no get

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Carbonlite(m): 10:32am On Jan 14
cococandy:

His point is that not all Nigerians including you need to die because boko haram exists?

Surely It can’t be that difficult for you to comprehend.
Yanga de sleep, trouble con wake am up. Who send these foolish people seeking sympathy now to launch the first attacks. abeg me I don't support any wars or killing but i don't expect THE STATE OF ISRAEL to fold her arm and watch her innocent citizens die unnecessarily either.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Jan 14
Botragelad:

But they are mainly Nigerians right?
What's your point. Lol
You are not that smart, you should know. More like daft instead
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:34am On Jan 14
Procashtips:

Who are 'the arabs'?

Some Palestinians are ethnic Jew,Hebrew, Samaritan, Judean etc.

Expand your horizon.
Oga 90% of Palestinians are Arabs. Their official language is Arabic so what is your point?
Their was nothing like a Palestinians county or struggle before the 1970s. It has always been an Arab struggle. Don't let them confuse you.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Botragelad: 10:37am On Jan 14
maasoap:

The question is: are Palestinians are Hamas?
Boko Haram are Nigerians. But are Nigerians Boko Haram? Small sense like this, u no get
Okay?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Jan 14
Carbonlite:

Yanga de sleep, trouble con wake am up. Who send these foolish people seeking sympathy now to launch the first attacks. abeg me I don't support any wars or killing but i don't expect THE STATE OF ISRAEL to fold her arm and watch her innocent citizens die unnecessarily either.
Attack first? Attacks on Palestinians had been going on forever nonstop. It took a new dimension when Israel settlers in West Bank started the new campaign of attacking Palestinians on daily basis. When you pushed people to the wall, they will eventually face you.
Look at the picture below and tell me where and when does it stop?

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by obinna58(m): 10:39am On Jan 14
Ibrahimlagosian:
What's wrong with people on nairaland.How can you justify the killings of civilians by accusing them of being terrorists.??
Shame on all of you!.
The western media is deceiving them

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:39am On Jan 14
wirinet:

So non combatants civilians - women, children and babies are now accepted collateral damage according to your judgement?
Stop acting like you were born today. Please mention any war that women and children were not affected? It's unfortunate but it's just the nation of war. The innocent are caught in the crossfire.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 10:41am On Jan 14
If Palestine are tire of the war and killing of there people by Isreal, they should release the hostage and let the war end. This is simple.
I

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:43am On Jan 14
wirinet:

No body support Hamas dropping bombs (crude bombs that can hardly do much damage) into Israel. But, why then do you support the apartheid going on inside Gaza, why do you support Israel government building settlements on Palestinian lands?
Stop the lies. You claim you don't support the Hamas attacks then why are you against Israel destroying Hamas. So you are against the Hamas attacks and at the same time against Israel fighting back? Are you confused? Please in your own words explain the apartheid in Gaza. Your own words please and not UN talking points.

5 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Phred1717: 10:43am On Jan 14
Why can they March to Saudi Arabia n Iran. Idiots! Let them produce all Hamas terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Crafteck1: 10:44am On Jan 14
Fineman2:
We have Boko Haram in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean all Nigerians are terrorists

Most Nigerians openly condemn them unlike gazans

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:45am On Jan 14
If u think that the igbos should forcibly stay under Nigeria while advocating for Palestinians to have their own country and not stay under isreal, then something is wrong with ur thinking.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 10:46am On Jan 14
tctrills:

Oga 90% of Palestinians are Arabs. Their official language is Arabic so what is your point?
Their was nothing like a Palestinians county or struggle before the 1970s. It has always been an Arab struggle. Don't let them confuse you.

If I ask you to prove this now, you go struggle.

Can you show evidence of Palestinians being 90% Arab?

The official language in Nigeria is English, maybe 99% of Nigerians are English.

Go and read why majority speak Arabic in the middle East. (Tip: Ottoman Empire domination of the middle East years ago)

Point 2 - It's actually the other way round.

There was no state of Israel prior to 1948.
Please read more, you need it.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by babajero(m): 10:47am On Jan 14
Fineman2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOhKx2anrk4?si=kmXzyQyZKc7aKX1T

https://www.facebook.com/100064529598989/posts/pfbid0kbcS8JjWxtyjgsippg9HDdCgxrtjz8f4L91CpgoFhM8DNbY6T3ku5sjt1JhW6Gpwl/?app=fbl
The irony of the matter is that the same Muslims will still be the ones shouting "Death to America" and burning American flag in any given opportunity. Hypocrites.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by gassbee: 10:48am On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I hope this Gaza war will not cost Biden his reelection
Biden is not trying as regards d gaza war but Americans know Trump is not a better choice as regards presidency.

Biden is also calculating d Israeli votes for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by EconomistXplain: 10:51am On Jan 14
wirinet:

You can provide evidence for this.
Of the estimated 20,000 people killed by Israeli bombs in Gaza do far, how many are Hamas terrorists?

who told u its 20,000 killed Hamas hospital...? hahaha...u fell for hamas propaganda...lol

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:54am On Jan 14
Procashtips:

If I ask you to prove this now, you go struggle.

Can you show evidence of Palestinians being 90% Arab?

It's actually the other way round.

There was no state of Israel prior to 1948.
Please read more, you need it.
Actually there was a state of Israel over 2500 years ago. It's both historical and in the writings of 3 major religions.
Now you asked for evidence. I hope you can read. [url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_State_of_Palestine#:~:text=East%20Jerusalem%2C%20once%20administered%20by,other%20%3C1%25%20(cf.[/url]
Please stop asking questions when you can do a simple research by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by zegeijuwa: 10:57am On Jan 14
Northernblood9:

Guess who will step in grin grin

Trump, Donald Trump.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 10:58am On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I hope this Gaza war will not cost Biden his reelection
Exactly what I want Biden is F*ckn weak, on his watch US is gradually becoming too soft

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
babajero:
The irony of the matter is that the same Muslims will still be the ones shouting "Death to America" and burning American flag in any given opportunity. Hypocrites.
Exactly my point people who protest is Haram in there own country now find it convenient to protest in US...f*cken hypocritical terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
tctrills:

Actually there was a state of Israel over 2500 years ago. It's both historical and in the writings of 3 major religions.
Now you asked for evidence. I hope you can read. [url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_State_of_Palestine#:~:text=East%20Jerusalem%2C%20once%20administered%20by,other%20%3C1%25%20(cf.[/url]
Please stop asking questions when you can do a simple research by yourself.

Wikipedia?

You need real education.

Just a small search would have educated you.

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 11:03am On Jan 14
gassbee:
Biden is not trying as regards d gaza war but Americans know Trump is not a better choice as regards presidency.

Biden is also calculating d Israeli votes for him

The current opinion polls say otherwise. If the election was held today, Biden would lose
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 11:06am On Jan 14
Procashtips:

Wikipedia?

You need read education
Lool
Now that I have given you my evidence you begin to trade insults. Typical Arab supporter. If you had any better evidence than Wikipedia, you would have shown it but you don't so you choose to discredit mine without any counter argument.
That's the problem with you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 11:07am On Jan 14
tctrills:

Lool
Now that I have given you my evidence you begin to trade insults. Typical Arab supporter. If you had any better evidence than Wikipedia, you would have shown it but you don't so you choose to discredit mine without any counter argument.
That's the problem with you guys.

I just educated you with a screenshot. I don't insult, I educate.
Refer to the previous screenshot.

https://www.pcrf.net/information-you-should-know/what-was-palestine-before-1948.html#:~:text=It%20is%20part%20of%20the,especially%20the%20city%20of%20Jerusalem.

Let me give you a tip further. I actually took a course on the Israeli-palestinian conflict. You can do too, it's free.

Go on Coursera or other online study sites like that for unbias education on an issue like this.

Have a nice day, need to concentrate in Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indonesia Approves Plan To Move Capital Out Of Jakarta / Liberia’s Tightest Presidential Election In 2 Decades Heads To A Runoff / £430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes

Viewing this topic: Fineman2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.