Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) (8710 Views)

Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:10am On Jan 14
marvelck:
Before you marry a light skin girl, be prepared..

As shared by Fidel .

Light skin ladies are naturally beautiful, and usually spend a lot to maintain their beauty

She's always the center of attraction wherever she goes.. if you are the insecure type, a light skin wife or girlfriend no be your spec

And cos of her appearance, she is bound to get a lot of attention from men. If you can't stomach this, biko shift ooo

Don't ever make any attempt to check her phone... Haaa, don't try it if you don't want to have an heart attack

She's soft naturally and won't like to do much hard work. So, be ready to be her helpmate 24/7, especially in the kitchen.

Make sure you have a washing machine at home, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, a car and a househelp at her beck and call

Make sure you have a generator at home. A light skin lady's skin is so tender and they don't like heat or hot weather. Make sure you have air condition at home and regular power supply. If you don't want any wahala with her

Also ensure you have a decoder at home, to keep her entertained and happy all the time

Make sure your fridge or freezer is well stocked. Have all the things she would need to prepare sumptous meals or snacks for you all the time

Also have enough money to give her steady allowance, like N200k every month, as upkeep and maintenance money

Be ready to support her incase she wants to go into any business. Don't expect her to be a sit at home nwunye o.

And lastly, be ready to get her an iPhone. The latest version o.. Hope you know the price of the lastest version of an iPhone. Most light skin ladies tend to move with same kind of girls. And it's possible, all her friends have iPhone.

I don't even know what to say grin. So because she's light skinned, I should worship her?

5 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:11am On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
All these because she is light skinned?
Oga any light skinned lady who wants to maintain her light skin should work for the money. No pressure me abeg.By the way,not all light skinned ladies are beautiful.
Omo you never see brown skinned girls wey make sense before sha

He never see them grin
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 10:14am On Jan 14
kingar:
uck
Is it worth it ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Sharatan(m): 10:24am On Jan 14
This OP sha..
I don’t want to say what will make you regret putting up this post. Today is a holy day.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by KingDash09(m): 10:33am On Jan 14
True words
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Evolutionism: 11:20am On Jan 14
marvelck:

As shared by Fidel .

Light skin ladies are naturally beautiful, and usually spend a lot to maintain their beauty

She's always the center of attraction wherever she goes.. if you are the insecure type, a light skin wife or girlfriend no be your spec

And cos of her appearance, she is bound to get a lot of attention from men. If you can't stomach this, biko shift ooo

Don't ever make any attempt to check her phone... Haaa, don't try it if you don't want to have an heart attack

She's soft naturally and won't like to do much hard work. So, be ready to be her helpmate 24/7, especially in the kitchen.

Make sure you have a washing machine at home, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, a car and a househelp at her beck and call

Make sure you have a generator at home. A light skin lady's skin is so tender and they don't like heat or hot weather. Make sure you have air condition at home and regular power supply. If you don't want any wahala with her

Also ensure you have a decoder at home, to keep her entertained and happy all the time

Make sure your fridge or freezer is well stocked. Have all the things she would need to prepare sumptous meals or snacks for you all the time

Also have enough money to give her steady allowance, like N200k every month, as upkeep and maintenance money

Be ready to support her incase she wants to go into any business. Don't expect her to be a sit at home nwunye o.

And lastly, be ready to get her an iPhone. The latest version o.. Hope you know the price of the lastest version of an iPhone. Most light skin ladies tend to move with same kind of girls. And it's possible, all her friends have iPhone.

I don't even Fancy them to begin with.

Some of them emit this weird smell when they sweat heavily or yet to clean up in the morning.

Chocolate or brown skin for me anytime anyday. These types of ladies too dey get fine and bulky Toto.
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by kingar(m): 11:44am On Jan 14
talk2hb1:

Is it worth it ni?
what do you want me to say bro
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by saasala(m): 11:47am On Jan 14
Be like me. Marry a beautiful dark skin woman and cheat with several light skinned girls

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by JoshTim: 12:26pm On Jan 14
Na like this una take dey spoil all these girls. Chai, whenever i see a simp, i always feel like slapping them.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by emperor4love(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14
Any other thing apart from black na albino
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14
kingar:
what do you want me to say bro
Not you bro, just looking at women’s mentality ni

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Johnjustice: 12:43pm On Jan 14
Na fine sexy girls, yellow ones especially full streaming sex rooms...your Beyonce is my LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by kunle75(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14
marvelck:

As shared by Fidel .

All of these because of skin color type?
Ok dey play, I don't know what a Melanie/brown girl will do . Am not even tripping cos I see them every day so tey dem no even dey trip me anymore.

Maybe in Naija or Africa sha but not here in North America, hell nah

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by fineberry(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14
Obierika:
Some fair skinned ladies only look good from a distance, once you get close you discover they're actually ugly
Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by fineberry(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14
Black or brown skin for me anyday and time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by faceland: 1:26pm On Jan 14
If she is a conservative woman, you have no problem.

Even from her dressing and attitude, men would know she is taken.

There are women naturally finer than mamiwater that you know you are not suppose to cross the line, they are clearly taken and responsible.

If she is fine and going about begging for money or dressing like she is selling her body, then men would make advances.
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by faceland: 1:31pm On Jan 14
kunle75:

All of these because of skin color type?
Ok dey play, I don't know what a Melanie/brown girl will do . Am not even tripping cos I see them every day so tey dem no even dey trip me anymore.

Maybe in Naija or Africa sha but not here in North America, hell nah

It's them down south.
Where I live, more than 20% of women are light skin and half of them, it is natural (mixed with North Africa) the rest are bleaching and traces of albino or sickle cell.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by CJStarz: 2:38pm On Jan 14
ObalendeCMS:
I was warned by 3 different spiritualists on different occassions to avoid "yellow" ladies.

I guess it was for these reasons & more.

I 8 nonsense!
U for 6 shege🤣🤣
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by CJStarz: 2:39pm On Jan 14
phorget:
So what has her father been doing all these while?🤷‍♂️
If her father has provided her some of those things listed above before I meet her then there wont be any problem for me to add up.

See them..... future stingy inlaw 🤣
No near my daughter o😂😂
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by compton11(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14
olulove:
Lies...I have been married to my wife for more than 8years and she is entirely opposite of what you typed up there...She has been cooking for me every morning to work for the past 8years , she wash my cloths and our children cloth and does a whole lot of house chore. And of course I have also been helpful whenever I am free...her phone is the free(est) grin grin. So baba no be all light skin people get whala. I rest my case.
baba your wife na caramel/Brown skin not light skin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Fattprince23: 3:53pm On Jan 14
richiemcgold:

Pls heed this warning. Your star does not match with fair skin ladies.
I was warned too. But I'm mostly being liked by light skinned girls. And na girl wey like me I dey like back most of the time
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by richiemcgold: 4:10pm On Jan 14
Fattprince23:

I was warned too. But I'm mostly being liked by light skinned girls. And na girl wey like me I dey like back most of the time
We're in the same shoe bro. Can't even count the number of pastors that have told me to beware of lightskined ladies. I ignored the warnings until I eventually learned through the hard way. Pls and pls, heed the advice. You probably have a unique star that can be make or mar by the kind of life partner you chose.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Godsongang: 4:25pm On Jan 14
Why u know kukuma tell me make I dey do houseboy because say na light skin girl
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by ObalendeCMS: 4:39pm On Jan 14
talk2hb1:
So What Do I get in Return?
Yellow tee ho tee ho.
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14
talk2hb1:
So What Do I get in Return?
In return you will hear "I can't manage o, if you know you're not going to get it for me, why did you toast me in the first place?"
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14
You sound like an illiterate with serious self esteem issues.

marvelck:

As shared by Fidel .

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14
Please come to Twitter and write this rubbish there 🙏 if you don't regret ever coming to this life after they finish cooking you and your father, let me know why.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by MrCork: 6:35pm On Jan 14
marvelck:

As shared by Fidel .

angry
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by badboyTee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14
ObalendeCMS:
I was warned by 3 different spiritualists on different occassions to avoid "yellow" ladies.

I guess it was for these reasons & more.

I 8 nonsense!
I no know why nah that yellow girls me dey gbadun wella
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by MrCork: 6:37pm On Jan 14
marvelck:

As shared by Fidel .

are u OK in the head sir?? have u seen Mamagee??
so we should stop chassssin lightskin females becozzz u don't hav moiney to chasse dem....corrrrect?...PLEASE DONT LET ME GET U ARRRRRESSSTED SIR!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by olulove(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14
Even for here..she and my little daughter na brown skin grin grin grin grin....dey play just dey play
compton11:
baba your wife na caramel/Brown skin not light skin
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by MurphyInc(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
SkengRay:
Na Wash Abeg. How person star no go match with fair girls
My brother, I was like you 12 years ago. I was warned not to marry her by my mum and brothers and and Alfa. Today, we had 3 kinds, we are seperated because I caught her cheating with 3 different men.

Life is more spiritual than physical. Don't learn a hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;) / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.