Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) (8712 Views)

Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14
richiemcgold:

We're in the same shoe bro. Can't even count the number of pastors that have told me to beware of lightskined ladies. I ignored the warnings until I eventually learned through the hard way. Pls and pls, heed the advice. You probably have a unique star that can be make or mar by the kind of life partner you chose.
Na wa o... Give us a hint of the shege she made your eyes see.
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by prophetfire: 11:01pm On Jan 14
Blitzking:
I agree with
Ac
Food..to bring out her shape
Money for skin care products
I phone? Nah just get her a good phone there are many out there
Car...it adds to the softness of her life
Washing machine/fridge/freezer/microwave/dishwasher very important
Tv/netflix/dstv to keep her entertained
Monthly allowance.
No be wife una wan marry, na slayqueen una wan keep for house.
Una dey too like to slave for women.
I know a lot of lightskinned ladies that are doing well in their marriage without their husbands slaving for them.
You guys problem is that you enter a relationship or marriage with the wrong mindset that you should be living to slave for a woman in order to keep her happy and continue to be yours.
Marry a woman of sound values and character even if she's dark or light skinned, and don't believe that because a woman is beautiful you should kill yourself for her.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by pafun(m): 3:03am On Jan 15
You mean light skinned igbo mammy water girls? We no get those in SW o. Our own girls respect their self wella. Dem know say Yoruba bobo no get time for nonsense. If you do anyhow you go see anyhow. O pari. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by YorubaLord: 3:31am On Jan 15
Just imagine the mentality of this OP. Damn! These are the sort of men that disgrace all men in general. Just imagine all these nonsense written by this OP fool. 🤬

It shall NEVER be well with the OP, I swear. 🤬
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:35am On Jan 15
olulove:
Lies...I have been married to my wife for more than 8years and she is entirely opposite of what you typed up there...She has been cooking for me every morning to work for the past 8years , she wash my cloths and our children cloth and does a whole lot of house chore. And of course I have also been helpful whenever I am free...her phone is the free(est) grin grin. So baba no be all light skin people get whala. I rest my case.
and you come carry her picture put for internet like this where witches and wizard dry roam up and down
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Anguldi(m): 4:08am On Jan 15
Wahala shocked
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Anguldi(m): 4:10am On Jan 15
Whatisurproblem:
and you come carry her picture put for internet like this where witches and wizard dry roam up and down
You sef, tueh undecided
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by HugeElephant(f): 4:21am On Jan 15
Sharatan:
This OP sha..
I don’t want to say what will make you regret putting up this post. Today is a holy day.
tell him. Let him know
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by SkengRay: 12:18pm On Jan 15
MurphyInc:
My brother, I was like you 12 years ago. I was warned not to marry her by my mum and brothers and and Alfa. Today, we had 3 kinds, we are seperated because I caught her cheating with 3 different men.

Life is more spiritual than physical. Don't learn a hard way.
That one is different sir. You were warned to marry her doesn't mean all light skinned ladies

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by ukaface(f): 2:54pm On Jan 15
marvelck:
Before you marry a light skin girl, be prepared..

As shared by Fidel .

Light skin ladies are naturally beautiful, and usually spend a lot to maintain their beauty

She's always the center of attraction wherever she goes.. if you are the insecure type, a light skin wife or girlfriend no be your spec

And cos of her appearance, she is bound to get a lot of attention from men. If you can't stomach this, biko shift ooo

Don't ever make any attempt to check her phone... Haaa, don't try it if you don't want to have an heart attack

She's soft naturally and won't like to do much hard work. So, be ready to be her helpmate 24/7, especially in the kitchen.

Make sure you have a washing machine at home, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, a car and a househelp at her beck and call

Make sure you have a generator at home. A light skin lady's skin is so tender and they don't like heat or hot weather. Make sure you have air condition at home and regular power supply. If you don't want any wahala with her

Also ensure you have a decoder at home, to keep her entertained and happy all the time

Make sure your fridge or freezer is well stocked. Have all the things she would need to prepare sumptous meals or snacks for you all the time

Also have enough money to give her steady allowance, like N200k every month, as upkeep and maintenance money

Be ready to support her incase she wants to go into any business. Don't expect her to be a sit at home nwunye o.

And lastly, be ready to get her an iPhone. The latest version o.. Hope you know the price of the lastest version of an iPhone. Most light skin ladies tend to move with same kind of girls. And it's possible, all her friends have iPhone.
Because she worked so harrrrrrrrrrd to be light skinned abi?
Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15
marvelck:
Before you marry a light skin girl, be prepared..

As shared by Fidel .

Light skin ladies are naturally beautiful, and usually spend a lot to maintain their beauty

She's always the center of attraction wherever she goes.. if you are the insecure type, a light skin wife or girlfriend no be your spec

And cos of her appearance, she is bound to get a lot of attention from men. If you can't stomach this, biko shift ooo

Don't ever make any attempt to check her phone... Haaa, don't try it if you don't want to have an heart attack

She's soft naturally and won't like to do much hard work. So, be ready to be her helpmate 24/7, especially in the kitchen.

Make sure you have a washing machine at home, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, a car and a househelp at her beck and call

Make sure you have a generator at home. A light skin lady's skin is so tender and they don't like heat or hot weather. Make sure you have air condition at home and regular power supply. If you don't want any wahala with her

Also ensure you have a decoder at home, to keep her entertained and happy all the time

Make sure your fridge or freezer is well stocked. Have all the things she would need to prepare sumptous meals or snacks for you all the time

Also have enough money to give her steady allowance, like N200k every month, as upkeep and maintenance money

Be ready to support her incase she wants to go into any business. Don't expect her to be a sit at home nwunye o.

And lastly, be ready to get her an iPhone. The latest version o.. Hope you know the price of the lastest version of an iPhone. Most light skin ladies tend to move with same kind of girls. And it's possible, all her friends have iPhone.

All this story for light skinned girl?? Ogun kee light skin girl there grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) by MurphyInc(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17
SkengRay:
That one is different sir. You were warned to marry her doesn't mean all light skinned ladies

Well, your opinion counts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Girl Accidentally Texts Her Dad Sexy Message / Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.