Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) (49973 Views)

Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:

Supported!
We no gree for this one.
The elders must summon them

I swear. They must explain to the elder why they had to embarrass themselves this way. On behalf of the council of elders, I'm giving them 48hrs to avail themselves for proper and thorough investigation of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14
matify83:
No reception after the wedding?

I think that's the point economy is not favourable for now
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Anguldi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14
Evening newspaper will rather remain single than do this undecided The want elaborate reception wink
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by sammyj: 3:52pm On Jan 14
This is not funny at all. People should mind their own business!
yommen:

Was she supposed to cook in this situation? Na wa o!!!
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14
This one na skit biko
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Saao(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14
NoahHadNoArk:
It’s safe to conclude food was not served at the wedding 😂
not really, they won't remember serving you. Na so hunger wan kill me during my wedding that year grin
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by abobote: 3:53pm On Jan 14
The restaurant looks rich, probably the restaurant inside the hotel where they help their reception
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Validated: 3:53pm On Jan 14
Senseless post. My only problem is that they could have sent someone to help.
Most f the comment are from people who are not married. On your wedding day, you have a WHOLE DAY filled with activities. From reception you move to your honeymoon location.
So @ovasabi op, where was she supposed to cook?

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Winning123: 3:54pm On Jan 14
yommen:

Don't mind this fellow. If I were the couple I will sue whoever posted this on social media.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:
Could this be some kind of Skits or what?

Was food not served at their wedding?

Can they serve guests food and not keep some for the couple?

Even if there was no food remaining after the wedding, why should they go to an eatery in their wedding attires?

This isn't nice at all. I condemn this act in totality. They should be summoned to explain this.
Shut up!
Everyone has the right to do his things how he want up
When ur turn reach , cook for your entire state
Because of wedding he should go broke ,because he wants to please others and displease their self
I applaud him for his stands and pattern
Man mustn't empty himself simply because of a wedding
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Even if there was no food remaining after the wedding, why should they go to an eatery in their wedding attires?

This isn't nice at all. I condemn this act in totality. They should be summoned to explain this.
explain to who?

Yes the action is weird and ridiculous but who do they owe explanation for eating?
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Tonididdyx: 3:55pm On Jan 14
Based on my experience
I think there was no reception.
They have prolly just returned from Court/registry

2 Likes

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by kuntash: 3:56pm On Jan 14
yommen:

dem no get house ?
na so the hunger hold them reach?

cant they order ?

it doesnt make sense if you asked me
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by SAMBARRY: 3:56pm On Jan 14
Winning123:

Don't mind this fellow. If I were the couple I will sue whoever posted this on social media.
how he wan take know who put am for social media grin

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Winning123: 3:56pm On Jan 14
officialwdhtvv:
Newly-wed couple spotted eating at a fast food after their wedding.

I wish them a Happy Married Life!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALlUQzJz90

If I were the couple I will slam a law suit on you. You will spend part of your life in jail.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Brownemeka: 3:57pm On Jan 14
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Most likely skit... this days,U never know what's real and what's skit...
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by frozen70(f): 3:57pm On Jan 14
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Either it's a registry wedding and they choose to eat in an eatery with those that went with them to save stress for cooking and feeding people

Or they actually had their church wedding and decide to eat out for their own safety because of trust issues and they don't want to eat general food

In this life whatever you decide to do and you and your partner agrees to do so, then the public should accept their wishes
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by jubrilELsudan: 3:57pm On Jan 14
DEM DON USE ALL DIA LIFE SAVINGS TAKE DO WEDDING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE

E DEY OBVIOUS SEY DEM DEY HOMELESS CAUSE DEM DON SELL ALL DIA PROPERTIES TAKE DO WEDDING

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14
Traevis:

Shut up!
Everyone has the right to do his things how he want up
When ur turn reach , cook for your entire state
Because of wedding he should go broke ,because he wants to please others and displease their self
I applaud him for his stands and pattern
Man mustn't empty himself simply because of a wedding

Ode!
Go and tell ur papa to shutup since u obviously lack home training
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by cybergawd: 3:57pm On Jan 14
It is a skit, no doubt.

MisterBanny kisspost=127931375:

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14
cybergawd:
It is a skit, no doubt.

Ok
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by JaskanFactor: 3:59pm On Jan 14
what a breath of fresh air, didnt know there are real people left in Nigeria.
Whats wrong with eating in fast food after wedding in a country with civil servant kidnappers , bandits and terrorists.
What's wrong with eating in fastfood after wedding in a European Nazi run slave zoo colony, unless you kidding yourself.
Whats wrong with living like a soldier in war zone, unless you being naïve about the fact that European nazis run all 3rd world countries but they treat Africans the worst, so all African nations are are war thorn zoo.

People are already fleeing the nations capital due to civil servant European sponsored depopulation kidnappers, if people are fleeing nations capital due to kidnap epidemic anfd the government not introduce immediate curfew, it means the kidnappers are working for government, whats wrong with eating in fast food restaurant after wedding in such bondage.

What wrong with eating in fastfood after wedding in a country that its European owners do not allow to have electricity in 2023.
Whats wrong with being real to the situation you face.

2 Likes

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Mandate2023: 3:59pm On Jan 14
After marriage registry in ikoyi nobody go tell u, have been in dis situation with my wife b4

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

I swear. They must explain to the elder why they had to embarrass themselves this way. On behalf of the council of elders, I'm giving them 48hrs to avail themselves for proper and thorough investigation of this matter.
How is it an embarrassment
Do you reason with your senses at all
The whites whom we copy everything from , do you see them throwing any massive receptions??
It might not even be about finances sef, man might just needed a lowkey wedding and all that
You think its everyone who has time for all this rubbish y'all do in nigeria in the name of wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by israelmao(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14
Wedding stress could hardly allow you to lift a finger if you've been there before.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14
JaskanFactor:
what a breath of fresh air, didnt know there are real people left in Nigeria.
Whats wrong with eating in fast food after wedding in a country with civil servant kidnappers , bandits and terrorists.
What's wrong with eating in fastfood after wedding in a European Nazi run slave zoo colony, unless you kidding yourself.
Whats wrong with living like a soldier in war zone, unless you being naïve about the fact that European nazis run all 3rd world countries but they treat Africans the worst, so all African nations are are war thorn zoo.

People are already fleeing the nations capital due to civil servant European sponsored depopulation kidnappers, if people are fleeing nations capital due to kidnap epidemic anfd the government not introduce immediate curfew, it means the kidnappers are working for government, whats wrong with eating in fast food restaurant after wedding in such bondage.

What wrong with eating in fastfood after wedding in a country that its European owners do not allow to have electricity in 2023.
Whats wrong with being real to the situation you face.
I tire ooohh
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14
Mandate2023:
After marriage registry in ikoyi nobody go tell u, have been in dis situation with my wife b4
Just with your family and close pals , that's all
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Mandate2023: 4:02pm On Jan 14
kuntash:

dem no get house ?
na so the hunger hold them reach?

cant they order ?

it doesnt make sense if you asked me

Dis is beyond ur comprehension, that's probably after marriage registry, dis was exactly what happened to me

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by maxiuc(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14
After the church service make dem Chop na to get energy to dances

On my wedding day let no man stress me
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by tonicyril: 4:02pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Learn to be decorous next time pls. Some of u will just open ur mouths and use those fingers to type nonsense because u have access to the internet. Don't I have the right to comment on this? Or must my opinion synchronize with yours? I don't know what gave u the audacity to ask me "what are you saying" as if what I said didn't make any sense. You still ended up contradicting yourself by agreeing to my earlier comment. You agreed this was a Skit? So in life,, u choose to live any kind of life u want to regardless of how the society perceives it? If I May ask, would u do same on ur wedding day? Can u? Oga what's wrong is wrong.
What did he say that require ur first line as a reply??

I pity anybody living with you
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Jocdon(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14
Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wakem up, na wetin he de fine? Na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.