Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... (1664 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:36am On Jan 14
I asked God for little, He gave me too much...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by Solofresh2: 9:41am On Jan 14
Too much what exactly
Too much men??

3 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 9:42am On Jan 14
How do u mean Madam? Your post is almost without Sense. Are u talking about your boyfriend that u claimed God gave u when u never deserved such boyfriend or what exactly are u saying?

Pls don't come here later to tell us how he scattered ur heart o.
This is 2024, better go and think about upgrading yourself instead of some nonsense relationship

3 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by immortalcrown(m): 9:43am On Jan 14
Glory to God, if what you celebrate is godly. More blessings upon you, if what you celebrate is godly.

But God does not give too much because He is against wasting of resources. If He gives you too much, He makes it inevitable for you to waste a part of what He gives you.

English is not our language. Consequently, we often fail to use appropriate words to convey our feelings and thoughts. Also, the tendency to exaggerate things lure us to fallacies.
Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 9:43am On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
Too much what exactly
Too much men??

I just asked same question now. Too much about what exactly?

Later she will cry back here to tell us how her boyfriend broke her heart
Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by Solofresh2: 9:45am On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

I just asked same question now. Too much about what exactly?

Later she will cry back here to tell us how her boyfriend broke her heart
Women can be sometimes daft and attention seeking

4 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 9:46am On Jan 14
immortalcrown:
Glory to God. More blessings upon you.

But God does not give too much because He is against wasting of resources. If He gives you too much, He makes it inevitable for you to waste a part of what He gives you.

English is not our language. Consequently, we often fail to use appropriate words to convey our feelings and thoughts. Also, the tendency to exaggerate things lure us to fallacies.

The OP is seemingly unintelligent. The post isn't even elaborate to convey what point she's actually driving at? What too much thing did God give her? Is it about that guy in the picture or what? I hope she doesn't cry back here to tell us how she got heratbroken

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 9:46am On Jan 14
Solofresh2:

I swear

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:54am On Jan 14
Solofresh2

MisterBanny

immortalcrown

The replies here are hilarious 😂😂😂

You don't have to reply a post you don't understand.😂

Sorry she's not single but a happy married woman.

God gave her too much joy of which she's exceedingly glad. ❣️

4 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 10:04am On Jan 14
RevenuesBoost:
Solofresh2

MisterBanny

immortalcrown

The replies here are hilarious 😂😂😂

You don't have to reply a post you don't understand.😂

God gave her too much joy of which she's exceedingly glad. ❣️

You need to learn how to Write elaborately next time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:09am On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

You need to learn how to read few words and think deep next time and if you don't get the message, you relax.

Commenting is not a must

2 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by Solofresh2: 10:55am On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MisterBanny(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14
RevenuesBoost:

You need to learn how to read few words and think deep next time and if you don't get the message, you relax.

Commenting is not a must

Hope this isn't the way u wrote your exams while in sch?

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by FRANCISTOWN: 12:49pm On Jan 14
RevenuesBoost:

God gave her too much joy of which she's exceedingly glad.
❣️
Okay...
So wetin come happen? Make we dey jump up and down Abi wetin?

4 Likes

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by Demigod22: 2:18pm On Jan 14
FRANCISTOWN:

Okay...
So wetin come happen? Make we dey jump up and down Abi wetin?

As if married people are not divorcing these days.

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by Demigod22: 2:21pm On Jan 14
All these ladies will come here to wage war on men. I thought we all agreed that men are scum? Then why are all these women celebrating marriage as it's Independence Day or they won world cup?

You see the difference? While men see marriage as stress, women are seeing marriage as the greatest achievement.

PS: if you like go stress that innocent man.

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by FRANCISTOWN: 3:57pm On Jan 14
Demigod22:

As if married people are not divorcing these days.
I wonder o
Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by parkervero(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14
The thread that should be to celebrate you but your write up turned it into mockery.

1 Like

Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:50pm On Jan 14
Solofresh2:

What's your problem with the self righteousness.
Let people enjoy and express their love life in peace
Re: I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... by RaySimran: 6:00pm On Jan 14
Is the husband effeminate?

He's so disoriented with that hair-do, TF!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Fell In Deep Love To A Prostitute / Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men / The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.