Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music (46449 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by RickyJesus: 8:48pm On Jan 14
aremubabs:
I feel for her. The frustration of having to read under non-conducive condition can run one mad.

May God save us from all these loud devilish neighbours. I used to have one who played his music so loud without any respect for the peace and quiet of his neighbours. At least, three people (including myself) had at different times approached him to politely ask him to consider us. To make matters worse, he would bring equally loud friends home and they would sing to the music at the top of their voices, sometimes long past midnight.

We could not hide our happiness when one day, NEPA brought one high current that ruined his sound system. I heard even his smart TV and PlayStation fried. We made him realize that we didn't feel one bit of pity for him. Our mockery was not hidden, we made it right in his inconsiderate face. Until he left our compound, he could not recover from the loss.
Lol, if he had recover from that loss eh. Na wuna for leave the compound Las Las cheesy
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by akpumping7720(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14
Instead of her to dey enjoy the loud music in peace now she will be enjoying silence in prison.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14
all those small-small middlebelt boiz wey no get sense & mind!

angry
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Originalsly: 8:52pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:

I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family, your loved ones and the family of your victim, don't make people cry

Was the stabbing because of anger? ... or self defence? We need to hear what really happened.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Jucyguy: 8:53pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.

Is that why she go stab another woman's son
Abi she no get brother??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Victimoftribali: 8:54pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

I, for one.

As in! It is is very irritating how supposed students blast music in a study environment like they are mad. Not excusing her behavior, but I wish people can learn to limit the noise they make in the name of music.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14
Righthussle:
Na the pastor of the church wey dey my backyard I go stab. The noise is out of this world.
i was once a victim of dis church noise. remain small make i go call police for them one night like that

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14
This one go make good serial killer, innocent and dangerous

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by IamAsiri: 9:02pm On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:

That's why she must die.
If he dies, she must be raped after death and burnt again.

Women must always be worse off than men.

You didn't answer the question.

Raped to death and burnt? What kind of ideology is this for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by tnerro1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14
So who go write the exams now
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Streetmovement(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If person see this one now he go think say na human being

For those of Una wey dey claim say una nor like noise make una begin dey carry knife dey stab people around una, Nigeria wey be country wey noise pollution full everywhere na today una come realize, everybody wan dey woke this days using anger as a means of conveying their message but make una Sha know who una dey stab because no be everybody wey you stab you go fit live to tell the tale.

Most Nigerians need undergo anger management classes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by tobstarizhia(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14
SHE IS A HERO AND MUST BE RELEASED AT ALL COST
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by adrusa: 9:10pm On Jan 14
She no gree for anybody grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by AchrafHakimi: 9:11pm On Jan 14
IamAsiri:

You neva see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by MICVOCT(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14
honour7:

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.

Accolades!!!
cool

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by salem1996: 9:13pm On Jan 14
ImoleNaija:
Why disturbing a girl who has neither money nor kpekus to bribe a lecturer? The poor girl has nothing to offer for marks, unlike you who have money to pay to get what you want.

She went too far though.

The bolded is funny sha grin grin

Just the bolded for you? That whole paragraph was more like reading a rhetorical poem for me than a news grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by FasasiAkeem(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by WhiteWood: 9:16pm On Jan 14
G00dharddick:

If Nigeria was working, you would have been in jail for writing this trash

On the other hand, If Nigeria was working, you would have been in jail for lack of sense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by omohayek: 9:16pm On Jan 14
IamAsiri:

You're giving the original commenter far too much credit by referring to what he wrote as an "ideology". In truth, all you're seeing is a diehard misogynist seizing upon a rare opportunity for him to publicly express his most sick and hateful fantasies under the guise of (pretend) moral outrage. In a better organized society, this psychopath would be under close observation for an eventual progression from merely fantasizing about hurting women to acting on them and turning into a full-blown serial killer.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Enemyofpeace: 9:19pm On Jan 14
See as she resemble Prettygirl200
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by fitinwell: 9:22pm On Jan 14

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Miyachi: 9:25pm On Jan 14
honour7:

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.
Just locking him in the room is enough to send her to jail. She's not coming off that easy.
So you have attempted murder, assault and illegal detention/kidnapping.
Her prayer should be that he makes it.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by olaztek(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14
My role model taught me that a strong person is not the one who's physically built but the one who can control his or her anger.

You become a strong man the day you decide that nobody can manipulate you emotionally, that No fu*king person can make you feel sad, angry or depressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Charmingpet: 9:30pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I, for one.
the only sensible comment

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Lightorder: 9:30pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
See her ugly face. The guy even fine pass am
Kai. Satan reincarnate
she is not ugly. Address the issue the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Jan 14
I keep wondering how a full grown young man would just be stabbed, while fully awake. No form of self defense in the face of aggression
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Charmingpet: 9:33pm On Jan 14
Victimoftribali:

As in! It is is very irritating how supposed students blast music in a study environment like they are mad. Not excusing her behavior, but I wish people can learn to limit the noise they make in the name of music.
Exactly, im not in support of what she did, they will even insult on top sef, tell u to do ur worse.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by okoroemeka(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14
Zonefree:

Satan herself, rather.
beware the wrath of a woman scorned,this is a lesson for every man,if you reject a woman advances,pls don't come close to her it is not healthy
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Zonefree(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14
okoroemeka:
beware the wrath of a woman scorned,this is a lesson for every man,if you reject a woman advances,pls don't come close to her it is not healthy
Valid 💯.

A scorned woman is deadlier than cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Blaqroman0000: 9:41pm On Jan 14
Once they have more than 2 piercing,don't take them serious
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14
Girls with small breast 're always wicked nd quick to anger
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by sparta191(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14
last week, my guy babe stabbed him with bottle. now he's usually in her room which is just opposite his, when she began acting up with weird attitude that night. baba decided to space her and go to his room, unluckily he had forgotten his key in her room. oya open door became an issue, she said he should go and come back in the morning. baba para match door open carry him key. babe follow para go match baba door open, went inside his room and ranted, this was around 11pm but he really didn't say nothing, next she went outside and grabbed the nearest 8pm bottle, returned to the room and continued talking, baba come notice the bottle and was like wetin u carry bottle want come do? next second she don burst am for wall, stab my man for ribs, close to this armpit region. since it was suprising, na person were been dey all along first shout jesus. kele attempt to kawai but baba use anger follow bleed am by jamming her forehead for pillar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.