Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music (46425 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
Her eyes go clear pass Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Kingpele(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
Thus is bad
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by G00dharddick: 8:21pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.

If Nigeria was working, you would have been in jail for writing this trash

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Gamesmart: 8:22pm On Jan 14
Unreasonable meets unreasonable!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14
For those of us that don't like noise, hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by MartinsD12(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid04QrFkCpXYBAVSddPajC6RWU6XvwzTEFE1Zfp4LpXWsNvsq5zDVp3DurDoxwmecqxl/?app=fbl
U know see her face very wicked soul , am very sure she is not even a brilliant student, very slim like bonga fish

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Writer50: 8:23pm On Jan 14
Temptation
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by IamAsiri: 8:23pm On Jan 14
AchrafHakimi:
She must die too

Is he dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Pythagoras001: 8:24pm On Jan 14
Mental health issues is something the university and the government should take really seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by honour7: 8:27pm On Jan 14
G00dharddick:

The way you Simps defend these Nigerian creatures ehhh...as though you'll get free kpekpus from her after defending her. Pathetic

What brought simping to the matter, the report clearly stated that the guy went to her apartment, or you think the judge would turn a blind eye to that or her lawyers would not use it that it was self defence. Make una dey get brain dey look at things objectively.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by AchrafHakimi: 8:27pm On Jan 14
IamAsiri:

Is he dead?

That's why she must die.
If he dies, she must be raped after death and burnt again.

Women must always be worse off than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by leroi01(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14
G00dharddick:

It's actually perplexing how, despite the simplicity of my comment, your haste to respond showcases the shallow depths of your thought process.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Boyooosa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family and loved ones

Yeah, anger control but those boys are useless

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14
I blame the owner of the building or the agent handling it.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by eebraa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14
Small girl like this get mind to stab person. Send her to prison

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:29pm On Jan 14
G00dharddick:

You have no sense.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Boyooosa(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family and loved ones

Yeah, anger control but those boys are useless.
I join the girl to thank God that theno 1 I*iot didn't die
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:29pm On Jan 14
See her mouth
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Nokio2: 8:29pm On Jan 14
See huge guy dey slay upandan
Small girl come chook am knife
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by EconomistXplain: 8:30pm On Jan 14
in all..., he did not die!!!!
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Indelibleage: 8:31pm On Jan 14
If anyone has ever experienced neighbors who are lousy and have no single bit of respect for others in the hostel, one can then imagine what led to the decision of the lady. The Rusau village is located behind Unijos Students' hostel. The area is a "no man's land". The houses there are owned by individuals and students can behave as it please them. This area is very far from the school's libraries (one at the main campus and the other at the permanent site), and going to the nearest to the area (the one at the p-site) could be very dangerous at night. If she ever consider going for night class (because the library, I don't think they open at night), coming back will be very difficult both for the cold and her safety.

Considering the department the lady is from is another factor and the course she was preparing for.

However, I'm not in any way supporting what she did. The young man and his friends did worse.

I pray God to have mercy on her and the young man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by DavidEsq(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14
finallybusy:
Nwaamaikpe was right. Na neighbour wey vex say he kpensh another chick after running her matter a day before. All these small girls without emotional control.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 U still remember that werey. I wonder where he is now.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by DavidEsq(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14
aremubabs:
I feel for her. The frustration of having to read under non-conducive condition can run one mad.

May God save us from all these loud devilish neighbours. I used to have one who played his music so loud without any respect for the peace and quiet of his neighbours. At least, three people (including myself) had at different times approached him to politely ask him to consider us. To make matters worse, he would bring equally loud friends home and they would sing to the music at the top of their voices, sometimes long past midnight.

We could not hide our happiness when one day, NEPA brought one high current that ruined his sound system. I heard even his smart TV and PlayStation fried. We made him realize that we didn't feel one bit of pity for him. Our mockery was not hidden, we made it right in his inconsiderate face. Until he left our compound, he could not recover from the loss.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by DavidEsq(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14
Righthussle:
Na the pastor of the church wey dey my backyard I go stab. The noise is out of this world.
Abeg do am for e yansh. At least that one no be murder🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by reddingtonblack: 8:37pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.

Don't learn, when you get to prison you will realize the mosquitos there are louder than your neighbor boom speakers

violence is never a solution

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Fineman2: 8:37pm On Jan 14
PrincessofDSS:
See her mouth
she looks like a harmless and innocent girl
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by olisaEze(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
she looks like harmless and innocent girl

she's just a Chidinma! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by LordIsaac(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14
She needs rehab asap. Going by Unijos rules about violence, I’m sure she is no longer a student!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Fulaniguy01: 8:42pm On Jan 14
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Demigod22: 8:45pm On Jan 14
We have the responsibility of condemning violence of any kind. She should have control her emotions. She went to far, and the outcome was regrettably disastrous.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

However, education is not limited to our textbooks and classroom. A student of higher institution should have known public ettiquete. You are in a public compound and you play music like you are in a club? Student lodge and examination period for that matter. That's public disturbance, constituting nuisance.

This reminds me of Bukola, Teni, Kehinde and those Yoruba guys in my lodge in school with unrestricted noise.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by kole22k(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
See her ugly face. The guy even fine pass am
Kai. Satan reincarnate

Na lie.. the lady fine well well... the guys are unserious students, it's just unfortunate that the lady took laws into her hands by stabbing, I'm quite sure it was a mistake... God will vindicate her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.