Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. (2561 Views)

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Havesomesense(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03
Men should start emulating women, women don’t help men at all if it is not beneficial to them,
So this year I’m not going to help any girl if it’s not beneficial to me.
I’m not counting sex as benefit, men be wise in 2024.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by EreluRoz: 7:57pm On Feb 03
You will get tired and na you go go help for wetin no concern you

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Havesomesense(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
You will get tired and na you go go help for wetin no concern you

You are right
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Yorubafonja: 12:00am On Feb 04
And the worst is if u help them today and tomorrow,, they will now take u as a helper always, requesting for help at intervals

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Afrobasic(m): 1:38am On Feb 04
Havesomesense:
Men should start emulating women, women don’t help men at all if it is not beneficial to them,

100 percent agree with you.

I stopped helping women a long time ago. I just give them "eyahh" or "Pele dear" and move on with my life.

Helping women is really a waste of time and resources. undecided

35 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:57am On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

I stopped helping women a long time ago. I just give them "eyahh" or "Pele dear" and move on with my life.

grin.i swear,this is so me,some dey complain for my ear say dem wan go camp.house rent.na eyah or what about your dad

22 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Originalsly: 6:21am On Feb 04
Hmmmm ..... "men should start emulating women ". This is a smooth way of creeping out the closet. Many guys are already emulating women .... I see them all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by tochez24(m): 6:42am On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

If it's not your mother or sister...

Demand from her too⚠️

Ladies don't actually need help, they just have group of simps they're using♂️

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by talented321: 7:06am On Feb 04
One bag of weed for you, simps causes everything..
tochez24:

If it's not your mother or sister...

Demand from her too⚠️

Ladies don't actually need help, they just have group of simps they're using♂️

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Ohraykon: 8:06am On Feb 04
Me too i learnt the hard way, if you do anything for them do it unconditional they will most times see you as a maga. Men control your sexual urge that's what women in naija use in blackmailing us. I give guys lesser money, they appreciate and thank me so much, but i give women more and i am seen as a fool

26 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Nicepoker(m): 9:08am On Feb 04
Why must you help a liability.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:11am On Feb 04
Women love using simps. So if you make yourself available, even it it's your last card you give to her, she won't value it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Havesomesense(m): 9:20am On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

I don start to Dey reply dem with “eyahh” or “pele dear”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by JohnAOne: 9:56am On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

Hmm 🤔
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by JohnAOne: 10:02am On Feb 04
Hmm...
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by tnerro1(m): 10:42am On Feb 04
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Quality20(m): 10:50am On Feb 04
What u insinuating? Are trying to say that men shd turn women to prostitutes b4 assisting them or what?
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Careente7(m): 11:15am On Feb 04
Emotional boys everywhere thinking they’re men. WTF is this? True men don’t imitate women they make women imitate them. If you wan help person for this life ,better help; don’t help expecting returns. If someone tries to play smart with you ,outsmart them n that’s the way to prove your a man. “Men don’t imitate women they make women imitate them”.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Careente7(m): 11:17am On Feb 04
Havesomesense:

Bro your fkd up,don’t fck other emotional people up.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by spencekat(m): 11:29am On Feb 04
Havesomesense:

I don start to Dey reply dem with “eyahh” or “pele dear”
No time.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by jimmychang: 11:35am On Feb 04
Havesomesense:

I will help if I can help.If I can't help I will clear you straight up. grin grin grin

Na who dey get expectations dey get disappointments.

Small Children everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by jimmychang: 11:49am On Feb 04
Careente7:
Emotional boys everywhere thinking there’re men. WTF is this? True men don’t imitate women they make women imitate them. If you wan help person for this life ,better help; don’t help expecting returns. If someone tries to play smart with you ,outsmart them n that’s the way to prove your a man. “Men don’t imitate women they make women imitate them”.

Omo as in ehh.If a woman think she played me because I helped her.She played herself.

Because If she was someone else I will still give.So she is not special.

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by OtuologyProf(m): 11:50am On Feb 04
Havesomesense:

Reverse psychology of H. Sapien. You just proved to everyone that sex is actually a benefit for both sexes.
Women don't help men if it's not beneficial to them. Yes of course, women won't offer sex to a guy if she won't enjoy the penis rocking the vaginal walls.

If she has excruciating pain in the vagina as a result of dryness, will she easily offer her vagina? No

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Rickmann: 12:29pm On Feb 04
Havesomesense:

You think this way cos you always want something in return.
My brother, n8o one is forcing you to help anyone whether male or female but I'm of the opinion that if you must help, do it for God and humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by toujurs: 1:17pm On Feb 04
Havesomesense:
[/b]I’m not counting sex as benefit, men be wise in 2024[b].
Thank you for this, Most men see sex as a reward. Very low quality men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04
Still waiting for the list of benefits you want to get from women you help since sèx is not part of it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by chariisGRACE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04
Op, I understand your mentality. You are the type that 'helps' people while expecting something in return. That is not what helping is all about.

With that kind of mentality, wether men or women, you would still experience the same thing.

If you want to help, do so with the expectation of getting nothing in return.

That is how to help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by pansophist(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04
Biglittlelois:
Still waiting for the list of benefits you want to get from women you help since sèx is not part of it.

havesomesense, come and answer. Na your thread grin
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by lyriclekidd(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04
I no dy kuku help woman before if dem no be my family or I dy knack dem 🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04
I learnt this the hard way last year, this year I no even dey help any woman, most are damn selfish and too entitled, basically me helping woman is not for me to have anything in return, this is just me doing it for God, but they’re damn ingrate, no good deed goes unpunished with women... if I wan do anything for God I’ll carry am go church or help my guys in my little way

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by pansophist(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04
Because many of you help under the guise of wanting to fork. Otherwise, it won't bother you if you're helping her selflessly.

Probably if you're gay, you'll say men don't deserved to be helped just because they refuse to enter bedroom with you. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
Thank you for this, Most men see sex as a reward. Very low quality men.

Low quality indeed.

As soon as you have an expectation for an act of benevolence, it erodes the initial intent of being "humane". Why do people make "giving" news? Should women talk about the men they sponsor financially too? Or should I speak for myself and the things I have done? It is nothing really. Lol.

These dusty and emotional men will do anything on God's green earth to make other well meaning men look like bad people. If I had not met men who have been good to me in the course of my life and I came here on NL to read about these wicked agenda these "boymen" are striving hard to sell, I would have thought that men all over are despicable. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together / Naija Ladies again: See What They Do "abroad" and even on "home ground"! / He Dumped Me, But Still Seems To Want Me. What Do You Think Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.