Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians (14105 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Pimine: 11:56am On Jan 15
Natbrowny:

๐Ÿ˜‚

U dey play with media abi.

Dem go drive attention to one side.

Shebi one person dey count abi. Bullet no dey touch am

Pastor miracle fall everybody, Camera man set gadgets wella to capture scenes
What exactly is your problem with pastors? What do pastors have to do with this post? Why would a camera man fall? Is his heart posture that of one expecting to receive or is he fully concentrated on doing his job and going home as soon as we say "Amen"?
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by allthingsgood: 11:56am On Jan 15
ColonelMichael:

Butt the tunnels pass through their homes, sorry wasn't palestinians that was assaulting and spitting on the raped Jewish girl at was kidnapped by hamas terrorists?

The first picture is an innocent Israeli who never budgeted or bargained for what happened happened to him/her....
If hamas fringed pain to innocent Israelis, Why shouldn't IDF do same to innocent Palestinians?

Anybody who hurts me in this Nigeria, the person will be last in my retaliation, I will first clear his family first.

The second picture is the default position of how all Muslims who age terrorists should be 99% .

This is why I said that prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a rabid blood thirsty dog and Islam is a form of mental retardation and psychosis.

if u are writing the above, just to trigger me, u have failed.
Rest i am not a muslim.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by allthingsgood: 11:58am On Jan 15
parkervero:

You need to do your homework before you argue on matters like this.

Palestine declined the two state solutions insisted on getting their land back twice 1948 and 1967

Do you know what they mean by from river to the sea?

Where are u getting the rubbish you are swallowing smh
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:19pm On Jan 15
Fuckyoumod:
I have noticed something about the Arab/Muslim world.

Lets look at houthi in Lebanon, while they terrorize ships and innocent people, there was no condemnation from the Muslim world, no one called Houthi to order, no Muslim country spoke against these attacks and terror.

Now that Houthi is been held accountable by the U.S and UK, they have started protesting in their thousands across the Muslim world against the strikes.

Israel was attacked unprovoked by Hamas, Hamas unleashed atrocious evil on Israel.
The whole of Palestine was celebrating and jubilating, the entire Arab/Muslim world jubilated and called the perpetrators (Hamas) heros of Islam.

There is hamas, Houthi and Hezbollah all of them are being funded by Iran and other Muslim countries.

What's the primary objective of these terror groups? The destruction of Israel

They brought this war upon themselves, I'm surprised buildings are still standing in Gaza.

Hamas is facing the consequences of their actions. You can't start a war and claim to be victim of the war you started.

Let me ask you , Why America and UK are supporting Israel? Thatโ€™s what make Yemen and Iran to support Palestine
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:22pm On Jan 15
parkervero:
Palestine don't want two state solutions and therefore left Israel no choice than to make Gaza desolate.

What has Jews done wrong to muslims world that islam and muslims hate on Jews and Christians alike?
But Israel are killing Christians in Gaza go and check they bombed an old church there, if you said so why America and Uk are supporting Israel despite limited means of Palestinian people
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:27pm On Jan 15
hybrid77:
grin

Next time, before you go around killing innocent people in another country, you will know there are serious consequences.

So happy that isreal didn't give in to their useless propaganda. Just sad with the innocent lives lost on both side..BUT I SUPPORT THE WAR.

Israel should stop occupying Palestinian land and give them freedom thatโ€™s the only solution to this war
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:29pm On Jan 15
Maj196:
But Hamas started it
No it started 75 years back
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:31pm On Jan 15
G00dharddick:
Too small

I expected like one million deaths in Gaza by now. Israel needs to do more

Devils always stand with Devils
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Mubieey: 12:33pm On Jan 15
LagBlogger:
Israel promised hamas "you started this war, but we will finish it for you".

Casualties would have been less had hamas not built tunnels under gaza buildings and provoked Israel with a senseless attack.

Blame hamas not Israel.
Why are they killing innocent civilians all in the name of fighting Hamas?
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by blancsn1: 1:06pm On Jan 15
Is that is all that he is going after he as my full support 101%.

Slaughtering Palestinians civilian who have no affiliation with Hamas with help of the USA missile is what I am against.

ColonelMichael:

Israel won't stop until all hamas Islamic terrorist are cleared, Netanjahu told them they are walking dead men.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by blancsn1: 1:08pm On Jan 15
Slow down before you hurt yourself.
You are in no positive to tell a dog what ti do talk more of the Nigeria army.

ColonelMichael:

Let Nigeria army start the slaughter, we didn't enter another state and was killing people while shouting allah kubar.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by zoedew: 1:09pm On Jan 15
blancsn1:
I laugh when you make this senseless comment. All that you claim how many of such location as Isreal now discovered the so called rocket site and Hamas HQ under the hospital. Even the Western countries ain't buying that sort of propaganda from Isreal anymore reason why there are protest across Europe.

You think if Isreal is able to provide just one or two undeniable prove those hospital are used as rocket launching site France n other countries will speak against it action ? Think again n stop commenting like a child, Isreal should go after Hamas n stop mass killing of Palestine. Hamas is not Palestine.

Your claim is like Nigerian army mass slaughtering igbos cos it is going after Ipob, does that make any sense ?!

It is not in my habit to engage with the uncouth.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by blancsn1: 1:09pm On Jan 15
So you think Palestinians are not in Egypt n Jordan ?

After this eleborate tutoring of your dead brain on this issue if you proceed to spread this lie anywhere else one more time may the God of Isreal de tear you dirty n confirm slap each time. Amen

[quote author=ColonelMichael post=127951872][/quote]

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Everydaylove: 1:11pm On Jan 15
They should also come out with figures of innocent people terrorists have killed.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by blancsn1: 1:19pm On Jan 15
What what can't Isreal take them to it own court for justice sake.
11doubledee:

For doing nothing indeed!
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by tommynico(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/100-days-of-war-on-gaza-israel-kills-23968-palestinians/

As much as it is evil and sinful to take any human life, this figure is misleading, they should separate figures of dead hamas terrorists from that of the innocent civilians.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by AntiTerrorist: 1:24pm On Jan 15
oluwwasheun:
You meant to say 100 days of genocide, ethnic-cleansing and terorrism supported by the western countries and the US. Netanyahu is a terorrist worse than OSAMA
Israel is too linient for my liking. Left with, I would have nuked Gaza in the first 24 hours of the war. Terrorists like you deserve not to live.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by fasmukol: 2:18pm On Jan 15
RepoMan007:
weight reaction against action and see who the beast is here.

I hope you considered what has been happening before Oct. 7th before you decided on who is acting and who is reacting.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15
I blamed Israel for their present woes,if they have expelled d palestanians (Arabs) from the Israel after d arab-israel wars they would have been peace.when 5 Arab nations engaged her in wars if they have defeated Israel,no single Jews in Israel then will be alive b/c they planned total genocide on Jews not a teaparty...but the jews are compassionate to arabs...imagine Palestinians still sharing Jerusalem, Bethlehem,Hebron with Israel.
Israel pfuck up!
Are they any Jews in Saudi Arabia,morroco, Egypt, Syria,Jordan, Lebanon today as it was before Muhammad was born?

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Ayatullah(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15
100 days after, the Israeli imposed war drags on with Hamas, thereby making nonsense of the myth of Israeli soldiers' invincibility in war.

A lot of Israeli soldiers have been killed same with Hamas fighters.

Israel is however seriously concerned with thousands of Israeli soldiers that have been maimed permanently.

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by babajero(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15
kestolove95:

Which holy book preach peace
Ok, that is the main reason Muslims are constituting nuisance everywhere while Christians are preaching and living peace.

The old testament is the Torah being used by the Jews, and it preaches eye for an eye and that is why Israel is decimating Palestine because of the foolishness of Islam.

And mind you there is nothing absolutely nothing holy about Islam or Muslims.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by RepoMan007: 3:16pm On Jan 15
fasmukol:

I hope you considered what has been happening before Oct. 7th before you decided on who is acting and who is reacting.
...and I hope you remember from before and the time of Quran that Israel has always been acknowledged as a people and nation also?
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Gbadespet(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15
tctrills:

Now you are trying to avoid answering.
Forget about what you quoted and let's discuss Nigeria for a while. They say charity begins at home.
2 million civilians died in the Nigerian civil war.
Was that not genocide?
Have you ever written about this?
Do these people and their families deserve justice?
Do they deserve your voice?
What about their killers,what should be done?
It's easy to see genocide in another man's land and forget the one taking place in your land.
Many of you even deny the killings at lekki tollgate but you would come online everyday to fight for Palestine.
Shame

Why are you mixing the past with the present?
Asfor the past ,it has happened and no matter the condemnation, it will not bring the dead and even justice will not equate to the lost .
It is happening now so we must condemn it so it wont become norms. Thanks
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Natbrowny: 3:20pm On Jan 15
Pimine:

What exactly is your problem with pastors? What do pastors have to do with this post? Why would a camera man fall? Is his heart posture that of one expecting to receive or is he fully concentrated on doing his job and going home as soon as we say "Amen"?

No vex bros. No vex
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by ColonelMichael: 3:26pm On Jan 15
blancsn1:
So you think Palestinians are not in Egypt n Jordan ?

After this eleborate tutoring of your dead brain on this issue if you proceed to spread this lie anywhere else one more time may the God of Isreal de tear you dirty n confirm slap each time. Amen

I guess you decided to deride yourself in your delusion.
I asked you very simple questions which I don't know if you are actually normal to answer.

But let me rephrase it somehow:

The molested Israeli girl kidnapped by terrorist hamas, who were those young men and children spitting and flogging her after she was raped?

Should i show you pictures since we can't upload videos, or let me send you a link to YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nimm46GSqbw&pp=ygUJI25vYWJvZGll
Go to slide 0:44, are those not palestinians that are INNOCENT?

Don't you think that man, and the daughter deserve justice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgp9KECc9Hw

since hamas have served theirs, it is the turn of the Israelis, and of course allah is a dog residing in dustbins so it can never do anything as Israeli mob up all the Islamic terrorists

Or your religion only begets one sided justice.

The Quran never mentions Palestine. The Quran calls it the Holy Land when speaking about the Jews:

Quran 5:21

ูŠูŽุง ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู…ู ุงุฏู’ุฎูู„ููˆุง ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูู‚ูŽุฏู‘ูŽุณูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ู‘ูŽุชููŠ ูƒูŽุชูŽุจูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ุชูŽุฑู’ุชูŽุฏู‘ููˆุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุฃูŽุฏู’ุจูŽุงุฑููƒูู…ู’ ููŽุชูŽู†ู‚ูŽู„ูุจููˆุง ุฎูŽุงุณูุฑููŠู†ูŽ

Oh my people! Enter the holy land which Allah has written to you, and do not turn back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The Arabic word of Palestine comes from the Biblical word Philistines, which originates from the Hebrew term Realistic.

Those Arab scavengers knew how they got there, they should also find their homes too.

Where are the Jews in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, etc, your Muslim terrorist folks have ethnically cleansed them thinking they will replicate same in the land of Israel, I trust Israel na..

They have been finishing you guys, 1948, 1967,1976,etc
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by ColonelMichael: 3:36pm On Jan 15
Gbadespet:

Why are you mixing the past with the present?
Asfor the past ,it has happened and no matter the condemnation, it will not bring the dead and even justice will not equate to the lost .
It is happening now so we must condemn it so it wont become norms. Thanks

Oga as you no talk for the past, just shut the Bleep up now, let all followers of the pig prophet mohammed the terrorists fade untimely death simple.

Did you also speak during Deborah's case, so why now?
Islam is a form of mental retardation.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by ColonelMichael: 3:38pm On Jan 15
Mubieey:

Israel should stop occupying Palestinian land and give them freedom thatโ€™s the only solution to this war

Did your quoran acknowledge king David and Solomon as prophets and they really existed?

Now, on which land did ey exist?
When was Palestine ever mentioned in your quoran because I know Islam came into existence 600 years after Christianity, and there is noting like that, it was the Romans out of spite to Jewish revolt that the word existed, and those arab scavengers swindled in with Islam conquest of the region where they persecuted the Jews, even one the emirs in Jerusalem liased with Hitler to kill Jews but it backfired.

So you people should enjoy your terrorism.

The Quran never mentions Palestine. The Quran calls it the Holy Land when speaking about the Jews:

Quran 5:21

ูŠูŽุง ู‚ูŽูˆู’ู…ู ุงุฏู’ุฎูู„ููˆุง ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูู‚ูŽุฏู‘ูŽุณูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ู‘ูŽุชููŠ ูƒูŽุชูŽุจูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ุชูŽุฑู’ุชูŽุฏู‘ููˆุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุฃูŽุฏู’ุจูŽุงุฑููƒูู…ู’ ููŽุชูŽู†ู‚ูŽู„ูุจููˆุง ุฎูŽุงุณูุฑููŠู†ูŽ

Oh my people! Enter the holy land which Allah has written to you, and do not turn back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The Arabic word of Palestine comes from the Biblical word Philistines, which originates from the Hebrew term Pelistim.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Kacyjoe: 3:39pm On Jan 15
The root cause of this war na hamas start am, when them send airstike into jerusalem dey never knew the consequences, before now hamas been dey attack israel but them dey keep quiet but this last attack was the deadliest so make nobody blame israel becos U.S and other E.U country have placed hamas as a terrorist govt that why they are mute about it so let them be blamed for their actions.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Southwestidiot: 3:58pm On Jan 15
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by gaskiyamagana: 4:10pm On Jan 15
Fuckyoumod:
I have noticed something about the Arab/Muslim world.

Lets look at houthi in Lebanon, while they terrorize ships and innocent people, there was no condemnation from the Muslim world, no one called Houthi to order, no Muslim country spoke against these attacks and terror.

Now that Houthi is been held accountable by the U.S and UK, they have started protesting in their thousands across the Muslim world against the strikes.

Israel was attacked unprovoked by Hamas, Hamas unleashed atrocious evil on Israel.
The whole of Palestine was celebrating and jubilating, the entire Arab/Muslim world jubilated and called the perpetrators (Hamas) heros of Islam.

There is hamas, Houthi and Hezbollah all of them are being funded by Iran and other Muslim countries.

What's the primary objective of these terror groups? The destruction of Israel

They brought this war upon themselves, I'm surprised buildings are still standing in Gaza.

Hamas is facing the consequences of their actions. You can't start a war and claim to be victim of the war you started.

Poor and moronical analysis.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Fuckyoumod: 4:12pm On Jan 15
gaskiyamagana:

Poor and moronical analysis.
Death to all Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers.
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Gbadespet(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15
ColonelMichael:

Oga as you no talk for the past, just shut the Bleep up now, let all followers of the pig prophet mohammed the terrorists fade untimely death simple.

Did you also speak during Deborah's case, so why now?
Islam is a form of mental retardation.
i taught you were wise and that's why i replied you at first but you did prove me wrong...thanks and goodbye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ISRAEL Accepts Responsibility For The Accidental Killing Of 7 Foreign Aid Worke / France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Israel Reviews List Of Hostages Set To Be Freed By Hamas Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.