Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. (5658 Views)

Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by jubrilELsudan: 12:03pm On Jan 15
PITOBI DEY DO LIKE MASQUERADE WEY DEM DEY CARRY FROM VILLAGE TO VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by DamnnNiggarr: 12:03pm On Jan 15
Judolisco:
Una see as seun dey push obi messages come front page on a steady arbi, when Nairaland crashed few weeks ago, na d so called obidients dey jubilate all over Twitter.... They won't see dis now oh

sweet like sugar,
yellow like fanta,
everybody likes your tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by qleap2all(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15
Nigeria can only be great if bigot leaders like him are prevented from our political landscape or better still from holding further political positions.!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Iceberg3: 12:11pm On Jan 15
Winning123:

Absolutely! Who advises this man. There can be only one President at a TIME. Reacting and commenting on every issue is not the best. You never heard Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Rt Hon Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe reacting. to every issue as opposition politicians in the Second Republic. President Tinubu was equally silent in those days after he served his 2 terms. I always knew Obi is immature, a kindagartteen who doesn't have the mental capacity to be President of Nigeria. He should keep quite and be strategic in his communication. Her can't outshine a sitting President in terms of communication and visibiity.
Obi will not talk and you will be the first to complain and accuse him.ok now he is talking and you are still attacking him and complaining that he is talking!! Nawao!!!.

Since you knew about zik and awo,that means you are very old,..why don't you apply wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by codemaniacs: 12:13pm On Jan 15
Kkkj
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15
Ustec:
Looks like all the like&share bot on anything peterObi have been deactivated after the election lipsrsealed

What exactly are u expecting the way you people reason is very worrying. Sometimes I ask myself are you the same people that claim u have the best brains in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Omenlon: 12:19pm On Jan 15
Please I need little bit of education here, on what capacity is Peter Obi always giving messages, as a former governor or former presidential candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Spirit7957(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15
Dpharisee:
If I remember how I suffered from tribalism in the military years back I still don't know what to think about the armed forces.
My friend had to flee and Japa abroad following a sudden deployment to Sambisa where terrorists have better information about your movement than you know about your next operation 🙄

Tinubu needs to overhaul the current military which has been skewed to protect certain interests if he wants to destroy banditry.
He needs to engage foreign mercenaries while giving his commanders time to rejig the command and control which is currently ethnically biased.

People from South South and South East have been so badly treated for years in the military that they don't bother asking their people to enlist in the military so their slots are taking up by Hausas and Fulanis if he does a roll call he will be shocked that he is paying salaries and creating employment for 2 ethnic groups in the North using the military as conduit.
What that Army girl said on Tiktok is a tip of the iceberg.

They are so brazen that even Lagos State slot was shared among themselves and we have heard nothing new about it.
Many people like us who have had a stint in the military are not proud of it in all sincerity except those who are unpatriotic and just there to loot.
The funniest part is that they are remembering the dead heroes and the living standard of the living heroes is nothing to write home about. I as a Nigerian soldier can not advice my enemy to come join the military, most especially the Army cos the army is the real corruption we are all complaining about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Babangidapikin: 12:30pm On Jan 15
A Country that can't set aside a day and down tool for it armed force, who sacrify their lives for the safety and preservations of its citizens lives is not a very grateful country and does not value human lives..no wonder on a monday morning i am yet to see light and now it is afternoon.You want to use four days to fix a fault,tommorrow idle hands starts monkey business of kidnapping,foreclosing their entry to heaven..frm one hell to another.We shut down economy for Prophet Muhammed S.A.W and Lord Jesus but for our broda and sister we wear eblem. Who eblem help.
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Larryndelaw: 12:35pm On Jan 15
WhisperedNoise:
The leader of leaders. A man with compassion, drive and wisdom. The man who has the hearts of many Nigerians. His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi.
The man who turned every house in Anambra to beer parlor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Chikel20000(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15
AqualinaXYZ:

Rubbish

Nigeria will never be great until y’all sit up against tribalism and religion at polling units

You can’t plant corn and harvest fowl

Nonsense
tribal bigotry won't stop bro....imagine d failure we r seeing now, yet people are still insulting Peter Obi....dis is madness for me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by zionstaar75: 12:36pm On Jan 15
Patience4:
Nigeria will be great
I don't bother listening to this joker again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by soil4soil(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15
OBI message as what or as who in the nation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by thesicilian: 1:01pm On Jan 15
CommonSense1967:
Delusional sore loser just making noise on social media grin
Lol.
He seems to think he's the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Jan 15
Omenlon:
Please I need little bit of education here, on what capacity is Peter Obi always giving messages, as a former governor or former presidential candidate?
As the President of Nigeria (Online) grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by WhisperedNoise: 1:10pm On Jan 15
Larryndelaw:
The man who turned every house in Anambra to beer parlor
Jamb registration has started. Goan register, child.
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by VaginaAcademic: 1:16pm On Jan 15
Is he the president make him calm down enter office first
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Obiedun(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

cruise777 and obiedun come in here and donate your tears, Peter Obi don talk another one
obi can never be president. Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by kingthreat(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15
Obi is dreaming 2027 grin
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by truthfinder319: 1:48pm On Jan 15
Pandora himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Odogwuzack: 1:51pm On Jan 15
Omenlon:

As twitter president of gullible group. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Odogwuzack: 1:53pm On Jan 15
thesicilian:

Lol.
He seems to think he's the president

He is on twitter.

The Obidients are still worshiping him there day and night so he has to keep them together.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi.

Obi is more on the news lately than the bullion van hijacker. Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Lovelyn451(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15
A leader not a ruler...Muslims rule, Christians lead....
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Lovelyn451(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15
Omenlon:
he writes his opinion on his twitter page, media caries it, everybody wants to know what he's saying like you're currently doing, and everybody wants to comment on it, that's a leader for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by Promax4321: 2:18pm On Jan 15
Obi has publicly condemned those who fought against the unity of Nigerian, those sessionist and terrorist after praising our heroes that fought them.

By this, he condem Biafran, terrorist, ESN, herdermen, Boko Haram and IPOBI that have one-way or other killed our noble soldiers that fight for the unity of Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by bentenny(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15
CommonSense1967:
Delusional sore loser just making noise on social media grin
Chai....Well my joy or laughter is that you remembered to input the last time/year you had common sense in your username!
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by bentenny(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15
Winning123:

Absolutely! Who advises this man. There can be only one President at a TIME. Reacting and commenting on every issue is not the best. You never heard Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Rt Hon Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe reacting. to every issue as opposition politicians in the Second Republic. President Tinubu was equally silent in those days after he served his 2 terms. I always knew Obi is immature, a kindagartteen who doesn't have the mental capacity to be President of Nigeria. He should keep quite and be strategic in his communication. Her can't outshine a sitting President in terms of communication and visibiity.
I really do not understand the way some of you reason or carry this Obi matter for head like cooked cassava and coconut!

Let's start with your first condemnation that he always responds to every issue!
Isn't that what is expected of a leader which is about reaching out to various people through different media platforms esp the social media!

Was there a social media during the time of Awolowo or Azikiwe...I bet these great personalities would have maximized the usage of Social media if such platform was existing during their time!

Was there anything called social media during the time Tinubu was governor?
Why do you think Tinubu has a radio and tv station?
So why did Tinubu and fashola make use of social media during 2014 and 2015 to bring in apc?

Please can you name one post made by Obi that sounded immature?
So if he talks about education or insecurity or other troubling issues affecting Nigerians,he is now being childish😄😄

You guys are unbelievable!
If he had remained silent about the armed forces remembrance day,your likes will say he hates Nigeria but he is applauding the armed forces and your likes are calling his post childish!

I would have asked that you leave him alone but on the flip side,I think it's best to keep talking about him because that will only make him popular!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by CommonSense1967: 3:18pm On Jan 15
bentenny:

Chai....Well my joy or laughter is that you remembered to input the last time/year you had common sense in your username!

No, go home and ask your parents about what happened in 1967. One lunatic started a war that he couldn't finish because he lacked common sense.
Re: Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15
Omenlon:

Just strategy , not to be forgotten by the populace! 2027 moves have started
He needs to be there so that he will not be forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG’s Monthly Electricity Subsidy Spending To Crash By 52% On New Tariff Hike / What Ghana's Military Look Like Compared Yo Nigeria. / Scary Looking #endsars Protesters In Aba Today - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.