Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Sadness Every Evening!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadness Every Evening!!! (1837 Views)

When I Retire To Bed Every Evening Ruminating Over Life, I Discovered That: Som / I Hope I Don't Destroyed My Life, Sadness In My Heart. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by Omowoolata: 10:03pm On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:

Can't really remember the name. I visited a pharmacist
I'll try visit one. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by FRANCISTOWN: 10:03pm On Jan 16
Omowoolata:
I'll try visit one. Thank you
It's a pleasure my man
Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by Omowoolata: 10:04pm On Jan 16
[quote author=thelegend1 post=127962905]

What is your current financial situation?[/quote
Not broke still not where I prefer to be
Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by FreeIgboho: 10:04pm On Jan 16
Or simply pray, especially giving thanks for all the free but priceless things we take for granted , and read selected Bible verses as these:

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/depression-bible-verses/
Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by Mikespecialone(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16
FRANCISTOWN:

Make he go date loud? As in Canadian loud, you no know say na weed be Mary Jane?

Lol funny you , all Wetin you mention na still w**d dem bi
Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by lolu2019: 3:15am On Jan 17
Omowoolata:
I got games like winning eleven, subway surfer puzzle games. It just don't interest me.
go and play PES.u will enjoy it.
Re: Sadness Every Evening!!! by Demigod22: 1:15pm On Jan 17
Being a Nigerian living in Nigerian is enough reason to be depress.

I will advise you listen to music, listen to Sia, Omah lay, Juice wurld, 2pac and other inspiring songs.

If you are the reading type, look for books to keep your mind busy. Books like 48 Laws of Power, Power of Seduction, Atomic Habits, Gifted Hands, Think Big. Novels like Americana, I will give you my wife. Biographies will really help.

If you like nature, in the evening, just take a walk, go down the street and visualize your goals in the nearest future. Watch the beauty of nature. Think about those dreams and big plans you want to achieve.

Most times, when we are broke and idle, we get depress too. Look for something doing if you are idle right now.

PS: Always remember that suicide is a defeat, it's not an option. Think about people you love most and the pain it will cost them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

...... / Wetin Make I Do? / She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.