Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? (12480 Views)

TCN Shuts Down Electricity Supply To The Discos Supplying Kaduna & Kano / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by MadamExcellency: 6:09pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

If it makes you feel better, and sleep at night, continue.

The Federal government owns 40% of every DISCO in Nigeria hence the social angle interwoven in the partnerships. If the independent marketers can work with the government owned NNPC and deliver results, why not DISCOs if service delivery is their objective?

Have you asked yourself why treating malaria is cheaper and effective in Nigeria than in the US and Europe?

When the government removed the subsidy, they channelled the proceeds to where? Do you know why the government taxes goods and services (VAT)?

Go and ask the Discos why they are rejecting what they call excess power supply from GENCOs when there is still 70% darkness in their coverage areas. Have you asked why DISCOs prefer estimated billing to prepaid metering?

Are you aware the DISCOs prefer supplying electricity to domestic homes during the day when they have gone to work and then supplying commercial areas at night?

The other day, you talked about bypassing meters and I was laughing at your comment, why? Here in Imo State, prepared meters are installed on Electric Poles and locked, it's visible to everyone crossing the road hence making them difficult to bypass without being noticed immediately.

Finally, there is a range in percentage that the DISCOs are required to charge the same with Fuel stations after buying the products at a heavily subsidized price from the Government.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16
obesse:

Of course you cannot respond to me, because you understand that I am not gullible. Your propaganda cannot fool most people on Nairaland again, because we know better.
Bye bye! grin

No, you are a bully. Better change old boy.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by obesse: 6:12pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

No, you are a bully. Better change old boy.

Go and read what madamexcellency just typed above. That is a sound argument by somebody who knows what she is talking about. Infact, I am going to quote her right after this!
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16
MadamExcellency:

The Federal government owns 40% of every DISCO in Nigeria hence the social angle interwoven in the partnerships. If the independent marketers can work with the government owned NNPC and deliver results, why not DISCOs if service delivery is their objective?

Because, to answer your question...cost reflective tarrifs, plus power stealing means DISCOS lose money. You cannot give good service under such circumstances

Plus, the government is broke .

See the problem.

Have you asked yourself why treating malaria is cheaper and effective in Nigeria than in the US and Europe?

Heavy donor related subsides, plus generics. Next.

When the government removed the subsidy, they channelled the proceeds to where? Do you know why the government taxes goods and services (VAT)?

You can ask them. All I know is, due to low oil prices, we were having difficulty funding subsides. That was obvious even as far back as 2011 , which is why GEJ wanted to remove subsides. But you guys said no. Some of us saw the light back then, but we were called government supporters, even when we were not, so silence was the best course.

Go and ask the Discos why they are rejecting what they call excess power supply from GENCOs when there is still 70% darkness in their coverage areas. Have you asked why DISCOs prefer estimated billing to prepared metering?

1. They reject power because they are not making enough money to accept it.....which leads us back to non-cost reflective tarrifs, power stealing and so forth

2.Estimated billing is what results when the power sector's profit making ability is reduced...and when large percentages are not paying for power.
Are you aware the DISCOs prefer supplying electricity to domestic homes during the day when they have gone to work and then supplying commercial areas at night?

Yes, and they supply at night too. Depends on the band you are on though. (Band A areas don't have that issue0.

The other day, you talked about bypassing meters and I was laughing at your comment, why? Here in Imo State, prepared meters are installed on Electric Poles and locked, it's visible to everyone crossing the road hence making them difficult to bypass without being noticed immediately.

Imo state is not the entirety of Nigeria.

A lot of meters are attached to homes. That's how it was done in the days of NEPA, and it still happens now. That's where the bypassing happens. I've also seen the meters installed on poles, but they are not the majority.

And even those can be bypassed. Much easier. grin

Finally, there is a range in percentage that the DISCOs are required to charge the same with Fuel stations after buying the products at a heavily subsidized price from the Government.

WHich is why they cannot make a profit. And why they reject power.

Note that GENCOS spend a lot to make power. They pay for gas (most of our power is from gas) in dollars....yes, including Nigeria Gas company. That's part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16
obesse:

Go and read what madamexcellency just typed above. That is a sound argument by somebody who knows what she is talking about. Infact, I am going to quote her right after this!

Better stop being a bully. It is not good for you.

But you won't listen to this old joker...

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by obesse: 6:19pm On Jan 16
MadamExcellency:

Go and ask the Discos why they are rejecting what they call excess power supply from GENCOs when there is still 70% darkness in their coverage areas. Have you asked why DISCOs prefer estimated billing to prepared metering?

Very good analysis!
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 6:20pm On Jan 16
MadamExcellency:

Nairaland1's understanding of politics, economy and social welfare is poor and riddled with ignorance. Ask him how much the GENCOs sell the highly subsidized one kilowatt of power to DISCOs before giving the DISCOs the free-to-charge arbitrarily. Cost control is perfect when a commodity is subsidized. Imagine asking Petrol Stations to sell any price they like when the government is subsidizing the products.

Nairaland1 is out of this world when it comes to leadership and service. Such people should not be allowed to taste power.
Actually. He knows all these. But he's an APC hack and his brief is to paint the people as the problem and not the govt.
If you look at his stand on issues, he's putting up the argument that the people are living off govt largesse by not paying their fair share of prices while still complaining about the services not being top notch.
So his propaganda angle is, govt should leave this ungrateful people alone at the mercy of private greed since they don't appreciate what govt is doing for them by keeping prices low.
It's a prefect propaganda to shut the citizens from criticizing govt inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Actually. He knows all these. But he's an APC hack and his brief is to paint the people as the problem and not the govt.
If you look at his stand on issues, he's putting up the argument that the people are living off govt largesse by not paying their fair share of prices while still complaining about the services not being top notch.
So his propaganda angle is, govt should leave this ungrateful people alone at the mercy of private greed since they don't appreciate what govt is doing for them by keeping prices low.
It's a prefect propaganda to shut the citizens from criticizing govt inefficiency.

So, saying that power must be sold at a profit= APC member

Saying that a business should set its prices= APC member.

Atiku supporter, your master won't be happy to hear your beliefs.

Keep on calling me APC member. If it makes you sleep at night, hahaha.

As for me, yourp PDP and their APC are both the same. I support neither.

Atiku said subsidy should go. Obi said subsidy should go. I too believe that. So that means your atiku is a tinubu supporter and in APC.

See how FUNNY you sound?

FIN.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16
cheesy

It is funny how facts spill electrons.

What's even funnier is people think I am defending government. The same apc government that is doing the opposite of what I suggest should be done by setting prices, and by keeping subsides on power?

I know, all they know is abuse. Facts, they don;'t want to know.

They all want power at 50 kobo per kwh. Magic will pay for the rest.

LAST COMMENT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Mandate1: 6:31pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

So, if you were running a business, you would charge below the price you bought it from the wholesaler, because everyone is earning minimum wage?

How would you make enough profit to see returns on investment, pay your workers, pay taxes, pay yourself, expand your business, etc, etc.

Business does not care about how much you earn in this world. It is either you can pay, or you can't.

Or maybe you want government to do as they do in Europe and tax everyone between 40-50% of their income.

Forget mininum wage, abeg. A UK worker earning mininum wage cannot live in a 10 bedroom house.
"a UK worker earning minimum wage cannot live in 10 bedroom house." Who lives in a 10 bedroom house if not a multimillionaire or billionaire? The UK minimum wager can live in a comfortable apartment, well furnished and with all amenities can the Nigerian minimum wager even pay for a dilapidated one room apartment?

Govt privatised phcn to political allies who know little or nothing about power generation business. This is the main issue. They want to reap without investing. The average transformer in Nigeria is over 10yrs. They won't replace any, but want to charge exorbitant bills.

You are all about Nigerians paying more, you're not after the govt officials reducing their profligacy. Nigerian legislators earn as high as the UK legislators if not more, but the Nigerian worker earns way lesser than the UK lowest worker. This should be ur major concern.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16
Mandate1:
a UK worker earning minimum wage cannot live in 10 bedroom house. Who lives in a 10 bedroom house if not a multimillionaire or billionaire? The UK minimum wager can live in a comfortable apartment, well furnished and with all amenities can the Nigerian minimum wager even pay for a dilapidated one room apartment?

Govt privatised phcn to political allies who know little or nothing about power generation business. This is the main issue. They want to reap without investing. The average transformer in Nigeria is over 10yrs. They won't replace any, but want to charge exorbitant bills.

All I say is simple. Run a business as it should be run, and it would make the profit to do the things you want it to do.

Minninum wage does not come into it. If you were running a business selling milk, would you sell it at N100 a 1500mg tin because Nigerians are earning minninum wage of N30000, and you want to help?

Oga, think.......think!

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 6:39pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

That's why you guys should do as I do, and not vote for PDP, APC, LP AND NNPP.

(But you guys keep on doing so).
Who should we vote for?
Kachikwu of ADC abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Who should we vote for?
Kachikwu of ADC abi grin grin grin

At least not the corrupt Atiku you love, that was one time in apc with the equally corrupt tinubu.

I no like your main parties. It's funny to see you calling me APC supporter, because it shows you have no answer to my arguments, or you fear i am right, and you are too proud to admit I am right.

I stand for a party that at the very least would allow the profit motive work in this country, so tha tmore people can be rich, and so that Nigeria would tax them , and use the revenue to help the poor. And also industrialization.

I am not a supporter of corruption like you.

That's why you call me an APC supporter.....you are projecting a lot.

Anyway, I've talked past my talk.

Gluten abend. I will trobule you no more.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Mandate1: 6:44pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

All I say is simple. Run a business as it should be run, and it would make the profit to do the things you want it to do.

Minninum wage does not come into it. If you were running a business selling milk, would you sell it at N100 a 1500mg tin because Nigerians are earning minninum wage of N30000, and you want to help?

Oga, think.......think!
and who will buy the produce? The same people earning minimum wage. Àbi how u wan con do am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16
Mandate1:
and who will buy the produce? The same people earning minimum wage. Àbi how u wan con do am?

So people earning minimum wage cannot afford a big tin of milk sold at N100 per tin.?

Your maths is off.

You are so invested in opposing me, that you have made it seem a nigerian earning minimum wage would consider a large tin of milk sold at N100 a tin too expensive! grin

That's why it is too difficult to debate you guys. All you want to do is call me wrong. You don't want to engage my thought because you know I am right.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Mandate1: 6:54pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

So people earning minimum wage cannot afford a big tin of milk sold at N100 per tin.?

Your maths is off.

You are so invested in opposing me, that you have made it seem a nigerian earning minimum wage would consider a large tin of milk sold at N100 a tin too expensive! grin

That's why it is too difficult to debate you guys. All you want to do is call me wrong. You don't want to engage my thought because you know I am right.
who told you a Nigerian earning minimum wage buys tin milk? Come to reality bros. And who even told you a tin of milk is #100 na which type of Nigeria you dey?

From the same 30k u expect him to buy tin milk #300, pay rent, feed, pay school fees, medical and health related wàhálà, then the nepa bill which averages 5k for the average minimum wage earner is still not enough you want it to be increased for business owners to make profit. Do you want to impoverish Nigerians the more?

Do I still need to remind you that fuel is #600, gas #900, diesel #1100. Which part of Nigeria are you living sir?

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 6:55pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

So, saying that power must be sold at a profit= APC member

Saying that a business should set its prices= APC member.

Atiku supporter, your master won't be happy to hear your beliefs.

Keep on calling me APC member. If it makes you sleep at night, hahaha.

As for me, yourp PDP and their APC are both the same. I support neither.

Atiku said subsidy should go. Obi said subsidy should go. I too believe that. So that means your atiku is a tinubu supporter and in APC.

See how FUNNY you sound?

FIN.
Oga, abeg rest
You impress no one
You know how many times I have caught you stylishly defending corruption o f APC and even blaming PDP et al for court judgements going against them?
You fool no one.
You claimed subsidy should go. Can you tell us one benefit of subsidy removal since last year? Just one without any lies or buts. Even WB had to backtrack on subsidy when it saw the effect on the economy with inflation running to 30% but to you, that subsidy removal still remains the answer. It shows you are not honest and you have an agenda beyond free market policies.

Secondly, even the telcos you are using as example have a price ceiling (N4.89) they cannot go beyond in pricing and a price floor (N1.63) they cannot go below which is set by NCC. Have you seen any telco begin to charge customers for the maintenance of mast because of such price controls?

The Discos are being subsidized to the tune of over 500bn annually. So how such Discos will claim they are not making money is totally off given that per unit, they are paid around N67 which is higher than what telcos can charge per minute.

All the above facts mean nothing to you because your agenda must agend. That is the fact

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Oga, abeg rest
You impress no one
You know how many times I have caught you stylishly defending corruption o f APC and even blaming PDP et al for court judgements going against them?
You fool no one.
You claimed subsidy should go. Can you tell us one benefit of subsidy removal since last year? Just one without any lies or buts. Even WB had to backtrack on subsidy when it saw the effect on the economy with inflation running to 30% but to you, that subsidy removal still remains the answer. It shows you are not honest and you have an agenda beyond free market policies.

Secondly, even the telcos you are using as example have a price ceiling (N4.89) they cannot go beyond in pricing and a price floor (N1.63) they cannot go below which is set by NCC. Have you seen any telco begin to charge customers for the maintenance of mast because of such price controls?

The Discos are being subsidized to the tune of over 500bn annually. So how such Discos will claim they are not making money is totally off given that per unit, they are paid around N67 which is higher than what telcos can charge per minute.

All the above facts mean nothing to you because your agenda must agend. That is the fact

My lovely nest on your head has grown.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16
Mandate1:
who told you a Nigerian earning minimum wage buys tin milk? Come to reality bros. And who even told you a tin of milk is #100 na which type of Nigeria you dey?

From the same 30k u expect him to buy tin milk #300, pay rent, feed, pay school fees, medical and health related wàhálà, then the nepa bill which averages 5k for the average minimum wage earner is still not enough you want it to be increased for business owners to make profit. Do you want to impoverish Nigerians the more?

Okay, so a landlord should rent his room to the nigerian at N10 a month.

The market people should sell a bag of rice to him ...A 50 kg bag...at N20 to him

The school should charge fees of N5 a year....

The hospital should charge fees of N10 for admission, and N5 for consultation

And NEPA should charge N1 a month for power

And petrol should be sold at N2 per 50 liters to the man

Because he earns minninum wage.

How do the suppliers of the above pay their suppliers, taxes, workers, etc.

But it does not matter to you ,

But when you run your business, you won;t charge that low.

Nice talking with you.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by obesse: 7:03pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Oga, abeg rest
You impress no one
You fool no one.

grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 7:05pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

At least not the corrupt Atiku you love, that was one time in apc with the equally corrupt tinubu.

I no like your main parties. It's funny to see you calling me APC supporter, because it shows you have no answer to my arguments, or you fear i am right, and you are too proud to admit I am right.

I stand for a party that at the very least would allow the profit motive work in this country, so tha tmore people can be rich, and so that Nigeria would tax them , and use the revenue to help the poor. And also industrialization.

I am not a supporter of corruption like you.

That's why you call me an APC supporter.....you are projecting a lot.

Anyway, I've talked past my talk.

Gluten abend. I will trobule you no more.
Lol. Look at this comedian
Can you mention the name of your so-called party grin grin
You claim I support Atiku. But I am pro-subsidy while you claimed Atiku promised to remove subsidy
Can you tell me if you support the probing of Discos and how they have spent the subsidies they collected?
Do you agree with Fashola that Discos rejecting excess power from GENCOS is a crime and economic sabotage?
Lastly, do you agree that Discos have a responsibility to meter their customers?
Because these issues are the fundamentals of the free market which you deliberately overlook while harping on prices.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Mandate1: 7:07pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

Okay, so a landlord should rent his room to the nigerian at N10 a month.

The market people should sell a bag of rice to him ...A 50 kg bag...at N20 to him

The school should charge fees of N5 a year....

The hospital should charge fees of N10 for admission, and N5 for consultation

And NEPA should charge N1 a month for power

And petrol should be sold at N2 per 50 liters to the man

Because he earns minninum wage.

How do the suppliers of the above pay their suppliers, taxes, workers, etc.

But it does not matter to you ,

But when you run your business, you won;t charge that low.

Nice talking with you.
you said Nigerians don't pay cost reflective Tarrif, hence my discuss. Now you're getting it much better. The minimum wager sends his/her kid to public school, lives in a very low income home just to be at par with his earnings. All over the world, the price of commodities go up as the purchasing power of the people increases. In Nigeria it's a departure. The more the poverty increases, the more the price of commodities.

I'm not saying businesses shouldn't make profit, but profit making shouldn't be to kill the citizens. This is why I'm fully against fuel subsidy removal. Today, you and I know the implication, except you're trying to deny the reality.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 7:11pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

My lovely nest on your head has grown.

Oh oh
I thought you said I know you are right and have no points to counter you.

See how you are hiding behind gibberish now
Oga explain how telcos are able to maintain their masts with price controls while you think Discos should not maintain theirs even with subsidies of 500bn

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16
obesse:

No mind Nairalanda1. He is such a hypocrite and sycophant! The worst part is that he deludes himself thinking he can sway anybody with his cheap propaganda, which is always based on ignorance or deceit. grin grin grin grin

My, you and Kukutente have allowed me to build lovely nests on your head.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Lol. Look at this comedian
Can you mention the name of your so-called party grin grin
You claim I support Atiku. But I am pro-subsidy while you claimed Atiku promised to remove subsidy
Can you tell me if you support the probing of Discos and how they have spent the subsidies they collected?
Do you agree with Fashola that Discos rejecting excess power from GENCOS is a crime and economic sabotage?
Lastly, do you agree that Discos have a responsibility to meter their customers?
Because these issues are the fundamentals of the free market which you deliberately overlook while harping on prices.

You should really not let me build a nest on your head. I don't keep a tidy nest, you know.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by Kukutente23: 7:17pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

You should really not let me build a nest on your head. I don't keep a tidy nest, you know.
Oga shift. It's obvious you can't take on the hard facts I'm pushing in your face. Go back and see how you were made to look like a joke on this thread
Rest in the name of the Lord
Last reply to you

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

Oga shift. It's obvious you can't take on the hard facts I'm pushing in your face. Go back and see how you were made to look like a joke on this thread
Rest in the name of the Lord
Last reply to you

You should not let peacocks build nest in your hair, you know. That's not their natural habitat.
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by obesse: 7:20pm On Jan 16
grin
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16
obesse:

It hurts you to your bone marrow that people have realized that you are not only ignorant but also a fraud. How pathetic?
grin

You really should not let me affect you this much, old boy.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by jookco(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16
In almost every community in Biafraland, we contribute money to buy transformers; we are not waiting for the government to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by obesse: 7:55pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

You really should not let me affect you this much, old boy.
Embrace the truth. Lies will not take you far. There are so many intelligent, well-educated, widely-travelled and highly exposed individuals on this platform; hence, your lies cannot fly.
Better look for another platform where you can peddle your lame propaganda.
Shikenan.
grin
Re: Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? by nairalanda1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16
obesse:

Embrace the truth. Lies will not take you far. There are so many intelligent, well-educated, widely-travelled and highly exposed individuals on this platform; hence, your lies cannot fly.
Better look for another platform where you can peddle your lame propaganda.
Shikenan.
grin

All these words because you are upset.

Right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages / National Consultative Front: Agbakoba Distances Self From New Political Movement

Viewing this topic: FirmTR(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.