Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? (4283 Views)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Badmashii(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16
Tallesty1:
You don't have sense sha

grin grin see as laff wan kee me. Comrade why you come brutalize am sharpaly like dat? At least mek others sef chook mouth b4 you go give am K.O.

The guy sense sha no complete even if him get at all.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Classcaptain1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16
Iyke1998:
On my way home this night, I noticed i hadn't eaten food today,so I stopped at one aboki shop by the road side,so I could just get pasta that I'll quickly make when I get home.

On getting there,I met a young pretty lady who coincidentally wanted to buy the same thing with me.

I initiated a conversation with her by asking her which of the tomato paste was the best,with a bright smile,she said she prefers De rica..
I then told her that since we're both buying the same thing,is it not better I return mine,then follow her to her house to eat hers?
She gave a bright smile and replied that she'll report me to her husband oo.. I said ok o,I withdraw my request.

When she was done buying her stuffs, I then told her that I would have loved to pay for her o, but I don't want her to report me to her husband.
She quickly replied, No o,you can pay for me ,my husband won't be angry,that one those not matter na.
I refused, I told her that I don't want any problem with her husband oo,I then paid for my things then went away..

Why are some ladies like this?
Creepy a.ss weirdo. Can't you have a normal conversation with the opposite gender without any ulterior motives?
You for pay na. Ozuor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Proserpina: 1:07pm On Jan 16

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Fira09(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16
Proserpina:
Wow that escalated so fast grin

The guys on first page handled Op right grin grin

Lemme wait for Fira 09 and advanced DNA 's input. grin
He is already handled grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Iyke1998(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16
Tallesty1:
You don't have sense sha

Borrow me small na
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by predictor1: 3:20pm On Jan 16
The way you are going, you no go dey women catch. You no Sabi vibe woman at all.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:02pm On Jan 16
Iyke1998:
On my way home this night, I noticed i hadn't eaten food today,so I stopped at one aboki shop by the road side,so I could just get pasta that I'll quickly make when I get home.

On getting there,I met a young pretty lady who coincidentally wanted to buy the same thing with me.

I initiated a conversation with her by asking her which of the tomato paste was the best,with a bright smile,she said she prefers De rica..
I then told her that since we're both buying the same thing,is it not better I return mine,then follow her to her house to eat hers?
She gave a bright smile and replied that she'll report me to her husband oo.. I said ok o,I withdraw my request.

When she was done buying her stuffs, I then told her that I would have loved to pay for her o, but I don't want her to report me to her husband.
She quickly replied, No o,you can pay for me ,my husband won't be angry,that one those not matter na.
I refused, I told her that I don't want any problem with her husband oo,I then paid for my things then went away..

Are you sure you are not a creep or a stalker? Must you try to woo every woman you meet ?

Is your brains programmed to never exhibit class ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:04pm On Jan 16
Birniwa:
Aboki is busy making sales for his daily hustle while this maggot is toiling his 50 kobo life on an overdone olosho. Just imagine, all of the things that can better his life in 2024; he chose this path.

I don't think he even understands his life needs fixing .this goat actually came here expecting us to bash the girl for being virtuous?

This guy is a confirmed creep and a psycho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:05pm On Jan 16
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The dude is a kid. Very foolish boy. Just look at his conversation with that lady.

He deserves flogging at a market square

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:06pm On Jan 16
Wainey:
Na these kind children go rush call others simp.

Just look at the useless conversation he had with a married woman, and he probably looking for his fellow redpill gengs to hail him

Don't confuse being red pilled with being a creep! I am red pilled the OP is a plain creep!!!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:09pm On Jan 16
Elemosho478:
There was a lot of desperation in your communication with that woman, you sounded like a sex starved goat and make yourself looked very cheap.

I can bet that woman only used husband as an excuse to avoid a creep like you.

Desperation number one asking to follow her home, who request something like that from a stranger you just met like some minutes ago even if she offered it herself or requested to follow you to your own home you should reject it because it is a red flag she is a hoe and it is just better to play hard to get.

Desperation number 2 saying you would pay for her things if she agreed to your creepy request, this is how many men set themselves up to fail from the start then wonder how they attracted a lot of gold diggers and women interested only in taking from them and using them.

You shouldn't be offering to pay bills like that for a woman you just met even if you are rich like Dangote any woman that boldly request paying her bills in your first meeting should ring an alarm bell in your head and be a big red flag of a woman that will only take from you and use you.

Many Nigerian men are always this desperate and needy when wooing women and even in relationships, it is the reason why women easily take advantage of many men and see them as mugu and maga.

Women can only take advantage of desperate and needy men. Things were going smoothly between you and you could have successfully gotten more out of your interaction with her until you made that desperate request like a cheap and sex starved goat.

You talk too much. All this just to say the same thing we are all saying .... That the OP is a creep!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Wainey: 4:10pm On Jan 16
PrinceofSarcasm:

Don't confuse being red pilled with being a creep! I am red pilled the OP is a plain creep!!!
maybe not u, but alot of the redpill gengs always made mockery of themselves.

To them, becoming a public nuisance and insulting every woman is Alpha, any body who treats a lady nice is a simp.
I don't know what category u fall but NL redpillers are just making a fool of themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:11pm On Jan 16
Englishisamust:

Chaii Op take heartooo!!! grin grin grin. This above can send someone to a big depression!!!. Op just delete this post for your mental health

Its too late for the low budget fake red pillers! It's these types of creeps that gives us real red pillers a bad name!

This one go quickly turn serial killer of prostitutes. This OP should be arrested for being a future danger to all women

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:16pm On Jan 16
Wainey:
maybe not u, but alot of the redpill gengs always made mockery of themselves.

To them, becoming a public nuisance and insulting every woman is Alpha, any body who treats a lady nice is a simp.
I don't know what category u fall but NL redpillers are just making a fool of themselves

Stop confusing posers for red pillers!

I am a man , a red piller and that also makes me smarter, more attentive , honest and I communicate better my expectations. I am not manipulated and always clear in my intentions. But
It doesn't make me mean , selfish or wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by henndukwe18: 4:50pm On Jan 16
I stl dnt understand what d lady did

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Palazee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16
Wainey:
Na these kind children go rush call others simp.

Just look at the useless conversation he had with a married woman, and he probably looking for his fellow redpill gengs to hail him
Why always fast to link incel-like behaviours to the redpill

Do you hate it that much?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Wainey: 3:06am On Jan 17
Palazee:
Why always fast to link incel-like behaviours to the redpill

Do you hate it that much?
these NL redpillers are public nuisance yet claim to be alphas.
Alphas do not force their opinion on people, they respect people's space and opinion.
Alphas do not go about insulting everyone like some broken frustrated retards.

I am not linking incel-like behaviors to redpill, 98% of those who claim Alphas here doesn't really know what Alpha is
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Bellotelli: 11:19am On Jan 17
Iyke1998:

I then joking told her that since we're both buying the same thing,is it not better I return mine,then follow her to her house to eat hers?
She gave a bright smile and jokingly replied that she'll report me to her husband oo.. I said ok o,I withdraw my request.

Westin be ur own ? You were the initiator of the conversation, and now you are complaining over what you started. Almost everyone, irrespective of gender likes free stuff as far as it doesn't affect them negatively.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? by Demigod22: 12:53pm On Jan 17
Lol, do you want to have a married woman's contact? Honestly, I don't know why some people feel they should enjoy your money when they are not giving you anything in return.

A girl I know from University have been trying everything possible for me to give her money but I bluntly refused. She sent account details more than five times. I once asked her, if I send you this money, the money is for what exactly because you are not selling anything. She said the money is for being my friend. I just know that this one is menting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Relationship Get Stronger After Reconciliation From Betrayal & Break-ups. / Characteristics Of A Runz Girl / I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.