Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? (47112 Views)

The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Dmec(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16
CandidAdmin:
Dyingfestus and Bongadu, abeg wetin be "yt"?

Bact to the topic.

Sometimes I feel 9ja women pass them.

9ja women cheat, white also cheat.
9ja women do partenity fraud, they do it more.
9jb women dey lash bestie, omo, white dey friendzone a lot.
9ja women still dey submissive, those ones no dey submissive at all.
When it comes to divource, gosh, as long as you're dating white women, say bye-bye to half of your shit.
yt means white

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Badadvisor: 4:35pm On Jan 16
steeltrust:
Some one like me who’s married to a black American I can say it there’s no difference other than just the location and cultural differences.

Bad and good women are everywhere wether black or whine or even Asia and red indians

Just pray you find a woman who will love you and be loyal that all
You go marry Akata you get mind o. Always keep guns far away from her during any intense arguments please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by akigbemaru: 4:35pm On Jan 16
Atheistan:
White women!!! Its a hype for 9ja guys based in 9ja.
Once you travel out and out of curiosity test your first white banny.. you will realize that VJ is VJ everywhere and anywhere...

Unless you are marrying a white woman for whatever benefits you feel you get or might get.. you should just stick to our girls. At least the odds are in your favor.

Very true! Even on dating apps I run away for white ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by caye(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16
steeltrust:
Some one like me who’s married to a black American I can say it there’s no difference other than just the location and cultural differences.

Bad and good women are everywhere wether black or whine or even Asia and red indians

Honestly, I wish to marry a good black American girl.

Want to show her that good black men still exists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by occfx: 4:41pm On Jan 16
Sukovick:
[color=#990000][/color] my uncle who got married to an Irish woman saw hell.
Thank God for prayer

Are you not living in hell already, which other hell are you talking about
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by sirray001: 4:44pm On Jan 16
money121:

So is a crime to married from another country?
That have been happend for long my brother
So stop blaming everything on naija
Na choice
there is nothing wrong marrying from another place but the major reasons why we marry oyibo na because of papers. Na papers go make 20 years old boy from Nigeria especially to marry him grandmama

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by johnog4sure: 4:44pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
eastern europeans are too beautiful but their problem is poverty.
While schooling in Bulgaria, if a Bulgarian female friend visits me and i give her 100 dollars for transport or thanks for coming, the girls dey wan run mad lol.
Poland to me is the only functioning nation in eastern europe.
Yes, I noticed poverty is high there, especially Romania, Na Ukrainian I for like smash their sweet pussy
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by money121(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16
sirray001:
there is nothing wrong marrying from another place but the major reasons why we marry oyibo na because of papers. Na papers go make 20 years old boy from Nigeria especially to marry him grandmama
Na true shaa
But to me na gigolo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Aklee4994(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:

I don't understand, was it online dating?
within 3 years this guy born three children maybe na online dating...but the story is not clear
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by farem: 4:59pm On Jan 16
jubrilELsudan:
THE WORST WHITE WOMAN IS STILL MANY TIMES BETTER THAN THE BEST NIGERIAN WOMAN MANY TIMES OVER

Were you truly brought from a baby factory? You don't have mercy for whoever was/is your mother!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Muhammadson2020: 5:00pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
I have dated a phillipino, an Australian and lastly the love of my life, an eastern european, a polish precisely but i lost her to convid in 2021. Alicja, wherever you are may your soul continue to find rest.

If you have dated a foreigner to date a Nigerian will be a herculian task. I never knew what it means for a woman to love a man till i met my late polish fiancee.
She did all she could to make sure i was comfortable enough, she showed me the true meaning of love.
I named my first daughter after her and my two sons after two of her sons.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

This Bros wan sell market grin grin grin.

I love your intro, you re a good marketer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Decarbonisation: 5:11pm On Jan 16
judecares1:
Honestly speaking nothing special about white women if not for the color.
They have lots of complains and nagging
They want to always be in charge of everything
They always want to separate your children from the rest of the black people
You must know how to pet her and be ready to see lots of tears from her eyes with slight argument.
Dont expect her to visit naija frequently and your kids will be brainwashed to hate there country and Africa

Advise 1.My naija brothers,please allow your children to associate with the rest naija families around you and this will help your children know naija people in case the woman she is trying to play fowl play with you. This has helped lots of naija men whos wives claimed to be smarter than the men.

2. Teach your children the culture of naija,how to eat naija food and dont allow your wife to be full control of your kids

We should still know that our naija women also do same oo and Ethiopian women as well

Nothing special about the colour either.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by zedegit: 5:20pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
I have dated a phillipino, an Australian and lastly the love of my life, an eastern european, a polish precisely but i lost her to convid in 2021. Alicja, wherever you are may your soul continue to find rest.

If you have dated a foreigner to date a Nigerian will be a herculian task. I never knew what it means for a woman to love a man till i met my late polish fiancee.
She did all she could to make sure i was comfortable enough, she showed me the true meaning of love.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

So after making you comfortable na Agbo you come dey sell?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by paris10: 5:20pm On Jan 16
This is where identity & culture comes into play. For the Hausas & Yorubas, their identity & culture comes before anything. That self-actualization is paramount to their decisions. There are 0.001% of the Hausas/Yorubas getting married to white women.

The Igbos on the other hand aren’t immersed with the idea of cultural belonging. They think commonly & often go with “women are the same everywhere”. The Yorubas have a rich culture, likewise the Hausas. The Igbos are more secularly inclined. They account for 99% of Nigerian men marrying a white woman. This is so because they believe in western ideology than the traditional African ethics.

Self-belongingness is a key factor here. While the Yorubas & Hausas believe they are indigenous African & Nigerian, the Igbos believe they are Jews & from Israel. More reason they want to secede from Nigeria. The election also gives you a glimpse of who the Igbos are; they’re predisposedly & inherently not a respecter of anyone. They hold no one in high esteem. A big contrast to the Yorubas/Hausas.

Patriotism & culture plays a significant role when talking about this topic. And we all know who displays patriotism & cultural affirmation here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by jubrilELsudan: 5:22pm On Jan 16
farem:

Were you truly brought from a baby factory? You don't have mercy for whoever was/is your mother!

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR Were you truly brought from a baby factory? You don't have mercy for whoever was/is your mother!

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by jubrilELsudan: 5:24pm On Jan 16
BloomingDale:

This one never travel.

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR This one never travel.

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by mizz2posh: 5:25pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:

She died in 2021 and u already have 3 kids to name after her and her kids, sharp shooter.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 360command: 5:25pm On Jan 16
nedekid:
Even those that marry nigerians abroad, do their children ever come back to naija?
Once you relocate with your kids abroad, they have lost. You may come back, but your kids will hardly, they will build a life there and by the next generation, naija will just be history, especially as the country is not doing well and so no urge to have roots.
Anyway back to the topic, my bro married to British, what he misses the most is pepper, ewa, beans and dodooo, amala etc, not the yeye food, tea, cookies, bland food, not spicy.
The final one is black kpekus. Omo, the last time he was here, he just de halla say Nigerian ladies get shape! Every one, from tomatoe seller, food vendor, fuel station attendant etc. I de tell am say na the kind cloth them de wear, him no gree. Lol
Omo, him no wan see light skin lady. He talk say na the one weh black like charcoal him one nack. Lol.
Nb: I hear if you are a godly fellow and not ready to eat kpekus, don't marry oyinbo. cool
your brother type are alot and I can read into it. They claim they like dark skin girls but they are lustful for that dark skin girl. In reality, they want to marry that white girl, ofcourse, experience what it is like but they are much ok to tell or show people they are with a white woman even till the extent of having children.

There is nothing wrong about it. Maybe they do not know about this psychological issue going on in their mind, maybe they know but just want to paint it to people they care not about white women but love dark women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by jubrilELsudan: 5:26pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:

And they have arrived

The COONISH Inferiority complex, beaten down specie, they prefer to look down on their own and glorify other races because of the color of their skin.

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR And they have arrived The COONISH Inferiority complex, beaten down specie, they prefer to look down on their own and glorify other races because of the color of their skin.

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16
it was love at sight grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by LastProphet: 5:32pm On Jan 16
There are 2 categories of people that marry white - those that moved abroad as professionals, students who live over there at the same level as white people, and those that go as non professionals, the ones that cross desert etc. The first group marry young white girls and the white girls even feel lucky, while the latter group end up with white grandmas because of visa. You don't lump these two together because their class, experience and status are worlds apart. Dora Akunyilis daughter married to a fine white boy of her age that she attended school with and they have equal social status and she doesn't care about his papers because she has her own or can get her own. How can hundreds of people comment without knowing this?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by BloomingDale(f): 5:33pm On Jan 16
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR This one never travel.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by farem: 5:39pm On Jan 16
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR Were you truly brought from a baby factory? You don't have mercy for whoever was/is your mother!

Why are you so incensed because one wicked woman you call mother. As bad as white ladies might be, you still rate them above our virtuous one here. Don't you think you truly had a very wicked mother or you nerve had one which might be due to the circumference around your birth?
Check your own verdict on your mother:

"THE WORST WHITE WOMAN IS STILL MANY TIMES BETTER THAN THE BEST NIGERIAN WOMAN MANY TIMES OVER"

Fight yourself, please

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by LastProphet: 5:43pm On Jan 16
steeltrust:

Your black American woman is even worse than our own ladies, our ladies are more educated than them. And their behavior is the worst with a few very few exceptions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by mizz2posh: 5:43pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
yes sis, my twin babies alicia and adam are two years old while the little soldier of the house, daniel is just 4 months old and growing so fast.

Awww that's beautiful ❤️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by akinsmail51: 5:43pm On Jan 16
You tried, thank you

humberjade:
Well, currently dating one. What I have noticed about them.

1. They can be suffocating due to the amount of attention they want from you.

2. Once they're with you, they are with you, they hardly cheat if your relationship with them is well defined, except of course, you marry street. grin

3. You share bills.

4. You must at the very least be a responsible father by force.

5. If you are lucky to find the one who is open minded and embraces your culture, you go too gbadun am.

6. Kn*cking and k*sses go finish you if care is not taken, you must be in the mood once oyinbo is o, you turn am down repeatedly due to tiredness, e mean sey the love don dey wane. So don't start using odogwu bitters, maintain level wey your energy fit carry. 😅

7. They can go to the end of the world for you when they love and trust you, but a single reason to distrust, e don finish be that. They can make you and finish you if you mess up.

8. Run from any white lady wey sabi cook and love to eat egusi (in fact the ones wey sabi cook almost every popular African dish) and speaks pidgin almost fluently, e mean sey one or more of our brothers don show am shege banza, you will eventually become a victim, most are on revenge missions.

9. Different experiences from each.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by LastProphet: 5:47pm On Jan 16
NaBanga:
I have never see it end well. If a white woman marries you and gets tired, you will see finish. I have seen it several times to my peers. Initially they will lavish you with the best of life and you will think you are in heaven. When they are done, they are done. The courts will be on their side and you will walk away with your job at most. Nigerian women have the decency often to openly fight you. You will know who is your enemy. White women will smile and tell you that you are doing what's best for the family. They will smile and tell you that the two of you are separating on good terms. They will play meek and mild through the process. Once they have the house, the kids and child support,, they will still be acting like a lamb. You won't even realize what has happened until it's all over. Then they will show you a stone face.

True they get tired atimes and don't believe in enduring after that. But many have remained married. And few marry you in order to defraud you of the house or whatever, never, rather it is our own ladies followed by African American women that do that. No white woman would marry you if she didn't love you, none
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Cocolatti(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16
paris10:
This is where identity & culture comes into play. For the Hausas & Yorubas, their identity & culture comes before anything. That self-actualization is paramount to their decisions. There are 0.001% of the Hausas/Yorubas getting married to white women.

The Igbos on the other hand aren’t immersed with the idea of cultural belonging. They think commonly & often go with “women are the same everywhere”. The Yorubas have a rich culture, likewise the Hausas. The Igbos are more secularly inclined. They account for 99% of Nigerian men marrying a white woman. This is so because they believe in western ideology than the traditional African ethics.

Self-belongingness is a key factor here. While the Yorubas & Hausas believe they are indigenous African & Nigerian, the Igbos believe they are Jews & from Israel. More reason they want to secede from Nigeria. The election also gives you a glimpse of who the Igbos are; they’re predisposedly & inherently not a respecter of anyone. They hold no one in high esteem. A big contrast to the Yorubas/Hausas.

Patriotism & culture plays a significant role when talking about this topic. And we all know who displays patriotism & cultural affirmation here.

This one is using this place to bring their Yoruba/Igbo war of attrition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.