Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? (47174 Views)

The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Klass99(f): 8:35pm On Jan 16

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by nedekid: 8:38pm On Jan 16
360command:
we men have a way of justifying the wrongful things. If a woman had said this, you did say she is for the street.
Abi, but guess that is why we were men. Lol.
But who says women don't feel same way? They do, but do theirs codedly.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by youngest85(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16
DiskJokeyManic:
I envy the first guy🥲🥲🥲🥲

See better MILF...... If it was to be at the other side of the internet, the title would've been;

Busty Milf f**ks big black Cock ☹️

Chaii🥲
My G
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by wealthyvic1: 9:08pm On Jan 16
Gentlesoul2021:

grin grin
He no even hide him face.... Baba know say paper don sure...
THE GUY IS A BIG IDIOT.
VERY SHAMELESS & DISGUSTING
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
i know nothing will be interesting about someone that is educated, gainfully employed in the sight of an average dull headed Nigerian gum chewing woman like you because those attributes are alien to you.

To an average dull headed parasitic baby mama like you, visiting a man means sex thats why you all keep having babies like rats out of wedlock and expect one innocent man to come wife you and swallow all your garbages.

She was married and legally divorced because her husband was a serial cheat and alcoholic.
And what part of your Bible tells you a pastor woman is not supposed to date before marriage?

And for your info, i am not of the same stock of men in your family that can marry even a corpse just to japa or become a citizen of a foreign country.
I schooled in Europe and have been in over 6 european nations, i am a tz passport holder and dont need to behave like the men in your family before i can travel to any country of my choice.

She divorced her husband because he cheated and that sits well with you?

Why you no tell am say men are polygamous in nature?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Justkatty(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16
zedegit:

So after making you comfortable na Agbo you come dey sell?
una no go kill person here🤣🤣🤣🤣guyman you gats go rinse your mouth because e don sour.
God!!! See finishing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
cheesy grin
My my post dey pain all you low lives and empty headed baby mamas? Na so the thing pain una? Or are you just realizing that after wasting your productive lives away by sleeping with every tom and dick for iphone and noodles no sensible Nigerian man will look your way?
Hey, please gimme chance make i see better people for front abeg.

This is a lame comeback to avoid self reflection. But it won’t stop me from telling you it as it is.

Black men in general have a hard time getting respect from other races of men because you are the only ones who disparage your women publicly. A lot of you merit respect on individual basis and I’m sure when people get to meet and know you, they might discover that and respect you according to your personal qualities. But as a group, it’s hard to respect you.

Sure every race of men have their problems and so do their women. They fight and do all whatever within their communities but you guys are the only one who make it point to loudly tell other races of women how lowly you think of your own women. You don’t think it affects how they view you but it does. Who will respect someone that thinks so lowly of the wombs that birth and raised them?

This is evident in the fact that as a collective, you don’t care to improve your community for your women and children even though you’ve been in leadership for centuries.

As terrible as white men are (and this is coming from someone who wouldn’t touch them with a foot long pole), one thing they know for sure is that they value their future generations and work relentlessly as a collective to conquer the world for them. That’s why the negro community remains conquered to this day.

You have a goal. And your goal is to make sure that none of your future generations looks like you. That’s why you’re obsessed with white women and light skin black women.

You’ve accepted your place as a lesser race hence your need to mate with anyone other than yourselves. Pretty sure once a light skin woman smiles at you, you’ll leave your Ghanaian babe and go running. Truly pathetic.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Klass99(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by samonak(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16
zegeijuwa:
angryIf u never nyash Arabic woman you dey miss. Those people na jaki.
you sure say u never sign your death warrant so? Arab men go kill you troway your body for desert if you come near their women. Except una meet for western country, but if na inside middle east. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Klass99(f): 9:33pm On Jan 16

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Jan 16
Klass99:

You deserve an award for this. Seven blessings!

They did not experience the slave trade or actual slavery with the colonial masters, but their inferioty complex, mental slavery and mental belief that anything and everything about the white man and white skin, is better,is just legendary.

Tufiakwa! Who did this to them?

It’s mental colonization.
I honestly don’t blame all black men for this because on an individual basis they each can’t fix the whole problem alone. But I get really frustrated that don’t see it and continue to contribute to the issue with these stupid public opinions and comparisons that no one asked for.

Ugh 😤

Blessings to you too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 9:54pm On Jan 16
nedekid:
Even those that marry nigerians abroad, do their children ever come back to naija?
Once you relocate with your kids abroad, they have lost. You may come back, but your kids will hardly, they will build a life there and by the next generation, naija will just be history, especially as the country is not doing well and so no urge to have roots.
Anyway back to the topic, my bro married to British, what he misses the most is pepper, ewa, beans and dodooo, amala etc, not the yeye food, tea, cookies, bland food, not spicy.
The final one is black kpekus. Omo, the last time he was here, he just de halla say Nigerian ladies get shape! Every one, from tomatoe seller, food vendor, fuel station attendant etc. I de tell am say na the kind cloth them de wear, him no gree. Lol
Omo, him no wan see light skin lady. He talk say na the one weh black like charcoal him one nack. Lol.
Nb: I hear if you are a godly fellow and not ready to eat kpekus, don't marry oyinbo. cool

Was he born and bred in Nigeria or a black dominated country? If yes, that's the reason. However, has he not seen black women in his area? I want to know if there's a difference between black men who were born and bred in black dominated societies before they moved to places with fewer black women vs those who weren't in their sexual views towards black women.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 9:58pm On Jan 16
1Sharon:

Before your brother married a white woman, didn't he know that Nigerian women had shape? undecided

When they marry outside their race, they start crying about what they miss. Nonsense.

While you're right, it depends on if he was born and bred in an environment with fewer black women. Nurture vs nature is what should be investigated to find out why such views are held.

See my last post.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:00pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
eastern europeans are too beautiful but their problem is poverty.
While schooling in Bulgaria, if a Bulgarian female friend visits me and i give her 100 dollars for transport or thanks for coming, the girls dey wan run mad lol.
Poland to me is the only functioning nation in eastern europe.

You must be very rich, especially if you earn an income from Bulgaria.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:07pm On Jan 16
paris10:
This is where identity & culture comes into play. For the Hausas & Yorubas, their identity & culture comes before anything. That self-actualization is paramount to their decisions. There are 0.001% of the Hausas/Yorubas getting married to white women.

The Igbos on the other hand aren’t immersed with the idea of cultural belonging. They think commonly & often go with “women are the same everywhere”. The Yorubas have a rich culture, likewise the Hausas. The Igbos are more secularly inclined. They account for 99% of Nigerian men marrying a white woman. This is so because they believe in western ideology than the traditional African ethics.

Self-belongingness is a key factor here. While the Yorubas & Hausas believe they are indigenous African & Nigerian, the Igbos believe they are Jews & from Israel. More reason they want to secede from Nigeria. The election also gives you a glimpse of who the Igbos are; they’re predisposedly & inherently not a respecter of anyone. They hold no one in high esteem. A big contrast to the Yorubas/Hausas.

Patriotism & culture plays a significant role when talking about this topic. And we all know who displays patriotism & cultural affirmation here.

Subtle tribalism, but you're largely correct. Regarding patriotism, it's very logical for Igbos to be less patriotic considering the historical relationship between Nigeria and Igbos.

As for cultural secularity, the Igbo culture is very liberal and with the adoption of Christianity, it becomes even more liberal.

P.S. Most Igbos don't believe they originate from Israel. Only few Igbos believe so, most of whom are uneducated.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:12pm On Jan 16
360command:
your brother type are alot and I can read into it. They claim they like dark skin girls but they are lustful for that dark skin girl. In reality, they want to marry that white girl, ofcourse, experience what it is like but they are much ok to tell or show people they are with a white woman even till the extent of having children.

There is nothing wrong about it. Maybe they do not know about this psychological issue going on in their mind, maybe they know but just want to paint it to people they care not about white women but love dark women.

You're right about the psychology, but if his brother was born in the UK and lives in an environment with few black women, you really cannot blame him. The next research will be to study black men who were born and bred in a non-black dominated environment vs those who were born and bred in black dominated societies but relocated as adults to places with fewer black women in their sexual views towards black women.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:15pm On Jan 16
LastProphet:
There are 2 categories of people that marry white - those that moved abroad as professionals, students who live over there at the same level as white people, and those that go as non professionals, the ones that cross desert etc. The first group marry young white girls and the white girls even feel lucky, while the latter group end up with white grandmas because of visa. You don't lump these two together because their class, experience and status are worlds apart. Dora Akunyilis daughter married to a fine white boy of her age that she attended school with and they have equal social status and she doesn't care about his papers because she has her own or can get her own. How can hundreds of people comment without knowing this?

Was she born and bred in a white dominated environment? That's something we should consider compared to if she was born and bred in a black dominated environment, but later relocated to a white dominated environment.

Nevertheless, you're right about the nuances, but certain questions have to be asked.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16
YoshihideSuga:

While you're right, it depends on if he was born and bred in an environment with fewer black women. Nurture vs nature is what should be investigated to find out why such views are held.

See my last post.

That doesn't matter. I was born in an environment with few black people, but I can still tell the difference.

He just wanted to eat his cake and have it.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:18pm On Jan 16
LastProphet:

Your black American woman is even worse than our own ladies, our ladies are more educated than them. And their behavior is the worst with a few very few exceptions

By education, what level of education do you mean? There are uneducated women in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Our ladies might (a very big might) be more educated than African American women, but that's as a result of immigration since education is a major pipeline for immigrants to enter the US. So stating categorically that our women are more educated than African American women isn't the right thing to do.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16
money121:
That frame 3
That one married his ancestor grin grin
apart from the first picture. I don’t know what to call the rest…
lawd mi Gad🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by LagosG: 10:25pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
I have dated a phillipino, an Australian and lastly the love of my life, an eastern european, a polish precisely but i lost her to convid in 2021. Alicja, wherever you are may your soul continue to find rest.

If you have dated a foreigner to date a Nigerian will be a herculian task. I never knew what it means for a woman to love a man till i met my late polish fiancee.
She did all she could to make sure i was comfortable enough, she showed me the true meaning of love.
I named my first daughter after her and my two sons after two of her sons.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Softly dey lie bros
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16
Kolanalife2:
I have dated a phillipino, an Australian and lastly the love of my life, an eastern european, a polish precisely but i lost her to convid in 2021. Alicja, wherever you are may your soul continue to find rest.

If you have dated a foreigner to date a Nigerian will be a herculian task. I never knew what it means for a woman to love a man till i met my late polish fiancee.
She did all she could to make sure i was comfortable enough, she showed me the true meaning of love.
I named my first daughter after her and my two sons after two of her sons.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
After taking your agbo. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:25pm On Jan 16
cococandy:

This is a lame comeback to avoid self reflection. But it won’t stop me from telling you it as it is.

Black men in general have a hard time getting respect from other races of men because you are the only ones who disparage your women publicly. A lot of you merit respect on individual basis and I’m sure when people get to meet and know you, they might discover that and respect you according to your personal qualities. But as a group, it’s hard to respect you.

Sure every race of men have their problems and so do their women. They fight and do all whatever within their communities but you guys are the only one who make it point to loudly tell other races of women how lowly you think of your own women. You don’t think it affects how they view you but it does. Who will respect someone that thinks so lowly of the wombs that birth and raised them?

This is evident in the fact that as a collective, you don’t care to improve your community for your women and children even though you’ve been in leadership for centuries.

As terrible as white men are (and this is coming from someone who wouldn’t touch them with a foot long pole), one thing they know for sure is that they value their future generations and work relentlessly as a collective to conquer the world for them. That’s why the negro community remains conquered to this day.

You have a goal. And your goal is to make sure that none of your future generations looks like you. That’s why you’re obsessed with white women and light skin black women.

You’ve accepted your place as a lesser race hence your need to mate with anyone other than yourselves. Pretty sure once a light skin woman smiles at you, you’ll leave your Ghanaian babe and go running. Truly pathetic.

In Coco we trust.

Nice post. grin cool
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Raalsalghul: 10:27pm On Jan 16
Klass99:

E sure me die sey, if this was a Nigerian woman you wouldn't have gone near her, as a single mother or widower of 4 kids.

But as na white polish woman with 4 kids, you didn't mind dating her, sootey you been wan marry her. I thought single mothers and baby mamas were a huge liability to be avoided at all costs by Naija men?

You Nigerian and nairaland men have a deep seated inferiority complex I can't understand. I have seen it displayed on this forum in different ways, your post is a display and demonstration of that inferiority complex.

And please it is covid not convid. How could you have lived through a demoralizing and deathly virus such as covid and still not know what it was called or how to properly spell it?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:30pm On Jan 16
1Sharon:

That doesn't matter. I was born in an environment with few black people, but I can still tell the difference.

He just wanted to eat his cake and have it.

Most likely because you once lived in Nigeria as a young girl. What if this man didn't live in a black dominated environment until as an adult and yet as a tourist?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by Raalsalghul: 10:48pm On Jan 16
cococandy:

This hurts, but it's the truth.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16
YoshihideSuga:

Most likely because you once lived in Nigeria as a young girl. What if this man didn't live in a black dominated environment until as an adult and yet as a tourist?

That doesn't mean anything. There is a black community in the West.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:49pm On Jan 16
cococandy:
If you know how many Yorubas are abroad and married to foreign women you won’t be saying this.

People are people.

While there are exceptions, we've to understand that there are more Igbos than Yorubas living in places with fewer black people. Once this group of Nigerians are factored in, it means on average, Igbos marry outside the black race or the ethnic group than other Nigerians.

That makes his claim to be accurate.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by YoshihideSuga: 10:56pm On Jan 16
1Sharon:

That doesn't mean anything. There is a black community in the West.

Which is why I asked Nekekid the reason for his brother's fascination because it's the UK. If it were Norway or Iceland, that would be a different situation.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by easyelliot(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16
Haven’t married one before but I have partaken
Bedroom, no problem ( they know how to ride)
Living room, problem ( suffocating)
Kitchen, problem (can’t cook what you like)

Try it, if it doesn’t work out then you won’t try it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wearing Buba / Agbada As An American Married To A Nigerian / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.