Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) (34496 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Staywithbina: 9:10am On Jan 16
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvsDmZ0bGnQ

I cooked ,massaged her with hot water and all
That and it was just my baby mama ,so I don’t see why you shouldn’t even do that to
Your wife
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by deavicky(m): 9:10am On Jan 16
Phyn:
Why won't I love my wife
you think people that fall-out with their wives are crazy abi?. Wait tell u marry then u will understand the crazy being call woman.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by johnog4sure: 9:12am On Jan 16
ednut1:
This generation has lost it. Everything is now content . Up next maybe people will start recording how they sheet and analyze it😒
This guy again, we need to meet o, this one wey me an u dey ever think alike
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Dynamicboss: 9:12am On Jan 16
Smiles at the video, good one but putting it on social media is not ideal. There are many grabbers waiting to snatch that man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by chidi2003(m): 9:12am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
God bless all rich men that are taking good care of their wife and children!!
Why are you from a poor home?

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by emmand2(m): 9:13am On Jan 16
That is the duty of the woman's mother or her mother in-law. the man should have called anyone of them, they will know better than him

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 9:15am On Jan 16
The woman's mother should have come for Omugwo or is it that the man don't have money to host the woman's mother or she's late?

If so, the man's mother should have step up then

If both are alive then the man must be a very stingy man

And poeple are here hailing and praising him.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:15am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

God bless you so that you can be rich to take care of your family in order for you not to be a leech and a liability.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:16am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

God bless you so that you can be rich to take care of your family in order for you not to be a leech and a liabil.ity.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Rejouir: 9:16am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Barawo, Rich men? Mumu. It's obvious you are from a poor home. Don't worry, rich boys will see you finish, you will learn the hard way
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Exceed15: 9:17am On Jan 16
dkidd:

Lol... Obviously its all for the gram. Most of these air haids will now capitalize on it and be measuring their home with what they see on social media forgetting it's all content. Instead of taking the message and trashing the content, they start confusing it with real life

Exactly. One's real life is what you do when no one watches. Just that some mumu wives start using what they see on social media as a yardstick.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Davicl: 9:19am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

And that God will not bless poor man that is trying his best huh?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Picardor2: 9:20am On Jan 16
Newsmic:

. Many have been doing this for their lovely wife. E reach this one turn he put am for social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:21am On Jan 16
Just how it should be eapecially when her mother is not there, not calling outsiders to come and bathe her and baby,
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 9:22am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
I lead the pack
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Omoapena(m): 9:23am On Jan 16
emoboy4u:
For the cameras...nice one

Exactly, clout chasers

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by bonnyhope: 9:26am On Jan 16
Mumu man

You for naked your wife na make we know say you be agbaya

Shm.mm

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by G00dharddick: 9:27am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

If you hate financially broke men then don't be a financially broke woman... You can not hate what you are, one sided Expectations can Distroy you. If you want a man with a car you show us Exactly where you have parked yours

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:27am On Jan 16
Nice helping ur wife at home,
Very easy to brocast the sweet part of marriage on Media.
But Can we view other part of the guy to his wife at home as well, b4 my own conclusions message.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by G00dharddick: 9:27am On Jan 16
Englishisamust:
Some people that didn't chop 3 daily meal yesterday will call him a simp. I dey wait.... Redpills association of Nigerians

How is he a simp for taking care of his wife? Abi u just wan talk?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Konquest: 9:34am On Jan 16
Newsmic:

When she finally files for divorce, she's still gonna take half of his money and run...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by todugo(m): 9:39am On Jan 16
How is this news? This forum is becoming a joke👀
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:45am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Amen......

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by obinna58(m): 9:46am On Jan 16
This can only be accepted at vulnerability stage else he is a simp

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by honour7: 9:47am On Jan 16
Next time he can also call me to cum and help him bath her and feed her Yam nonsense.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by mail95: 9:48am On Jan 16
People are now looking for donations by all means.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by franchasofficia: 9:50am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Amen Amen grin
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 9:56am On Jan 16
GOFRONT:
Hmmm......I just hope the New born and the Man wont be at loggerhead for those big big watermelons up there....
You are quite disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 9:58am On Jan 16
These people sha must post everything online. I'm guessing this is their first child because I don't understand why this is on the Internet
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by mamawa123: 9:59am On Jan 16
Kids of nowadays can’t survive without social media.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:59am On Jan 16
Abi
Olarewaju89:
Everything na Camera!!! undecided

If you hate financially broke men then don't be a financially broke woman... You can not hate what you are, one sided Expectations can Distroy you. If you want a man with a car you show us Exactly where you have parked yours..

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Bigmospa: 10:02am On Jan 16
Shie! Make i fry beans? Na me for baff am before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.