Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) (34482 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by gare(f): 10:09am On Jan 16
Phyn:
Why won't I love my wife

Is anyone stopping you from loving your wife
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Machinegun91(m): 10:21am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
God bless all rich men that are taking good care of their wife and children!!
heaven is guaranteed for them?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by chidiokay: 10:27am On Jan 16
Beremx:
Redpillers left the group chat

grin grin

What as redpill got to do with insensitivity, if the woman is incapacitated which chapter of redpill textbook says don't help your wife

you people deliberately misconstrue redpill cos e dey pepper una cheesy

Beremx should you pray to be in that condition redpill won't put asunder
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Decarbonisation: 10:30am On Jan 16
Mtchewwwww.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by chidiokay: 10:33am On Jan 16
Lovelyn451:
Just how it should be eapecially when her mother is not there, not calling outsiders to come and bathe her and baby,

Time and schedule also count, incases where the man is busy and have to be at work, employing a care giver won't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Jan 16
Beremx:
Redpillers left the group chat

grin grin
Because they have sense and shame.

1. No redpiller will upload his wife's almost nude video for the viewing pleasure of strangers.

2. Redpillers know that women don't donate money like men did for Debby so they won't attempt this for financial gains.

This is a very stupid thing to do.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by chidiokay: 10:40am On Jan 16
Ishilove:
These people sha must post everything online. I'm guessing this is their first child because I don't understand why this is on the Internet

what women can do Men can do better, did a woman not use i wake up 4am to cook for my husband to pack our soup

mòr dullú undecided
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 10:50am On Jan 16
The man go tire... just for the cameras 🙄
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by bro4u: 10:58am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
So the poor men taking care of their wife and children God should punish them too?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:01am On Jan 16
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvsDmZ0bGnQ

the wife will still divorce him and collect 70% of his property. He will still be abandoned.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Myhusband(m): 11:05am On Jan 16
the video of how he bathed his wife? make I see am say he bath her true true
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Omola2ulv: 11:07am On Jan 16
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:16am On Jan 16
Na rich babe I fit do this for,because I cant be with a poor girl
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Yousuph007(m): 11:21am On Jan 16
I'll more than that, but I respect him 🤗
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

What about poor men that are doing the same thing, I mean taking care of their wives and children.?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Opexzy: 11:22am On Jan 16
Olarewaju89:
Everything na Camera!!! undecided

If you hate financially broke men then don't be a financially broke woman... You can not hate what you are, one sided Expectations can Distroy you. If you want a man with a car you show us Exactly where you have parked yours..

I understand the point you are trying to make... But the opposite is often the case.. Infact most people completely hate something because it's a true reflection of who they are...
The summary of all these is; it's a common human behavior to hate what they are.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:39am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Especially those rich ones that cheats as well .....
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by NomzyJust(m): 11:39am On Jan 16
But this is what he is supposed to do as her better half. It's not like he hired someone to do it and the person didn't. So what's the fuss about?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Cashio(m): 11:42am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
God bless all men that are responsibly taking care of their homes and God bkess all women that loves their men genuinely and not out of what they've got to ofger
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by jceesquare(m): 11:49am On Jan 16
This is how it should be done.
Not as if he has a choice. He placed her in that state in the 1st place.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by UptownVibes(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16
Phyn:
Why won't I love my wife
Na wife wen get sense deserve love,no be wasters
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Jan 16
A very useless man.

Doing what lots of men do for their wives and bringing it to the internet.

To win public approval on the internet?

Why would I want the world to see my wife in that state?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by NastiLord: 12:16pm On Jan 16
I did this for my wife. Cooked twice everyday(morning and evening) and took the food to her in the hospital. She came back home and I was the one bathing her because of her C-section injury.
With all that I was doing, she was keeping steady communications with other men while I was out for work.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Trophy12: 12:33pm On Jan 16
GOFRONT:
Hmmm......I just hope the New born and the Man wont be at loggerhead for those big big watermelons up there....
This man grin
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Trophy12: 12:37pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
I hope u are rich . because we know una type cool
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Agugbadin: 12:48pm On Jan 16
Disgusting, everything is on social media, now we know why Trump made those derogatory statements about Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:48pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

You are not serious at all, what do You even me by God bless all rich men grin grin

Look around You na people wey no rich their marriage dey last pass na cheesy grin

Just pray to meet a man that is thinking well,If you dey reason life well,You supposed dey tag with men wey dey reason well.

It's my brother's 13yrs now and I must se forevermore is like a beginning.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16
NastiLord:
I did this for my wife. Cooked twice everyday(morning and evening) and took the food to her in the hospital. She came back home and I was the one bathing her because of her C-section injury.
With all that I was doing, she was keeping steady communications with other men while I was out for work.
grin.na why I talk say na rich babe i fit do am for.at least i go still dey chop her money join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.