Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) (34541 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by caesymore(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
God bless all rich men that are taking good care of their wife and children!!

Lol you never disappoint
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Bellotelli: 1:30pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Thank you 👍
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:35pm On Jan 16
Although it's a commendable act, but no big deal really. Some men, infact many men do this and more without the camera. My husband, God bless him, is a great man with an angelic heart. I remember he packed my faeces when I was sick in the hospital and couldn't control anything. We were not even married then. We were just bf and gf.

When we got married and my pregnancy was a high risk pregnancy, he cared for me like a baby - toilet things, food things, sleep things, Everything! Again, God bless him. Even now, after many years, he's still my sugar daddy and I'm his side chic. He can pamper for Africa!

God bless all caring husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by zubby4567(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16
I have been doing that steady including bathing my 3kids on daily basis
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by 316merit: 1:49pm On Jan 16
You too like moneyThe topic has nothing to do with wealth/richnessYou too like moneyThe topic has nothing to do with wealth/richness...
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Daniel7543: 2:19pm On Jan 16
Olarewaju89:
Everything na Camera!!! undecided

If you hate financially broke men then don't be a financially broke woman... You can not hate what you are, one sided Expectations can Distroy you. If you want a man with a car you show us Exactly where you have parked yours..
jennyclay come nd read dis comment.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by okito: 2:41pm On Jan 16
It's a good thing but I am suprised it made headlines. It's his responsibility so why should it be a big deal. I have done a lot more for my wife...a whole lot more and we continue to enjoy our 15 yr old marriage like we started yesterday.
I don't beleive we should elevate conversations of this nature so men who do it start thinking they are doing something special. It's our responsibility to take care of our wives and children primarily, then others.
Just my humble opinion.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Olarewaju89: 2:55pm On Jan 16
Opexzy:

I understand the point you are trying to make... But the opposite is often the case.. Infact most people completely hate something because it's a true reflection of who they are...
The summary of all these is; it's a common human behavior to hate what they are.

Exactly.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by caye(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16
Abeg, who is the cameraman?
Smdh
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by pquaver(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16
Englishisamust:
Some people that didn't chop 3 daily meal yesterday will call him a simp. I dey wait.... Redpills association of Nigerians

Yes ooo.. He is a simp.. All these wont stop her from dumping him if a bigger fish sayshi
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by emmyreb(f): 8:51pm On Jan 16
Camera aside

God bless you Oluwadamilare
I could remember vividly and clearly
All the bathing in pregnancy and bathing after bringing forth our twin boys through cs

Haaa
I can't write it all
Coz my pregnancy stage was horrible but this man was there everyday
I vomited till I last born of birth and the man was just doing me like baby by taking all the stress on himself

I may not say this more often but I pray God blesses you more than I wished
May I not never be full of myself no matter where I'm...

Thanks you so much and I really do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Lukonline(m): 1:24am On Jan 17
Jennyclay:
why only rich husband na
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:30am On Jan 17
And there's camera to see all this?
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:31am On Jan 17
emmyreb:
Camera aside

God bless you Oluwadamilare
I could remember vividly and clearly
All the bathing in pregnancy and bathing after bringing forth our twin boys through cs

Haaa
I can't write it all
Coz my pregnancy stage was horrible but this man was there everyday
I vomited till I last born of birth and the man was just doing me like baby by taking all the stress on himself

I may not say this more often but I pray God blesses you more than I wished
May I not never be full of myself no matter where I'm...

Thanks you so much and I really do appreciate

He's a good man.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by dkidd: 3:38am On Jan 17
Faposky95:

when she's likening herself lately to be a MAN.
i miss the feminine in girls and women
Swears
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by dkidd: 3:43am On Jan 17
chidi2003:

Why are you from a poor home?
Lol It can never be hidden. They must cast 😂
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by benjanny(m): 3:45am On Jan 17
That's the way it should be anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.