Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga (13020 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms / Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by fabolouz1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16
Let nobody say there's no money in this country .
What the heck! 3bn naira to verify a programme with less than 2mn people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Kukutente23: 12:32pm On Jan 16
Timmi:

Your head no correct, go back and read what was posted again and hopefully your common sense is still common or don vamoose.
You're fully stupid I regret to inform you
I'm sure Tinubu is not remotely aware of your existence this one you carry am for head like grandma's cooking pot
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On Jan 16
lexy2014:

And he wants to use 3b naira to verify register

You know the weather is hot... as dem dey verify the register... dey need refreshments like Coke and gala.. so dats why the money enter 3b
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On Jan 16
lexy2014:

Are you the one that will monitor it?

Yes, as a good citizen
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Ebeano49(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16
The certificate forger in chief is simply replicating what he did in Lagos at the federal level.
You can't say he is not delivering on his electoral promises sha grin.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by masseratti: 12:55pm On Jan 16
What on earth are they verifying with that amount? How much do they want to pay for pallative.. Have said it before it doesn't make sense sending money for people calling it pallative, it has to stop.. It will cause nothing but inflation.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Jan 16
BigDawsNet:

Yes, as a good citizen

as a good citizen, how will you monitor the 3b naira?
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Jan 16
BigDawsNet:

You know the weather is hot... as dem dey verify the register... dey need refreshments like Coke and gala.. so dats why the money enter 3b

so how much of the 3b is meant for verification and how much is meant for mineral?
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by theamazonguru(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16
BigDawsNet:
This fund will be well monitored... it will be difficult to steal 1kobo inside

I seriously doubt that.
See, if not for the issue of conflict of interest involving Olubunmi Ojo one of the ministers, there wouldn't have been any issue with the 3bn released.

Did anyone hear anything about the other companies who also got funds from the 3bn. The least amount the companies got is 277m.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by BigDawsNet: 1:23pm On Jan 16
lexy2014:

so how much of the 3b is meant for verification and how much is meant for mineral?

1.5b for the verification
1.5b for the minerals + gala... you forget to mention the gala
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by BigDawsNet: 1:24pm On Jan 16
lexy2014:

as a good citizen, how will you monitor the 3b naira?

Don't worry make we no too cast ham grin
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16
is not tinubu that authorize it is his chief of staff
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Timmi: 1:33pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:

You're fully stupid I regret to inform you
I'm sure Tinubu is not remotely aware of your existence this one you carry am for head like grandma's cooking pot

Mr. Man, is there anything like fully stupid in your senseless brain? Mbadiwe Mbanefo Mba Mba.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Charly68: 2:16pm On Jan 16
Very stupid people.. imagine spending 3b to very ordinary data register ..
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by ivolt: 2:59pm On Jan 16
BigDawsNet:

All eyes on all the sectors as we speak... to steal any money will be like very heavy risk... I think I'm loving tinubu for this alrdy...
Don't be naive.
Funds are almost never stolen directly.
They are taken via inflated contracts.
Edu's only sin was not awarding a contract before disbursing the controversial fund.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by newoffer: 3:31pm On Jan 16
It's my turn and u are expecting magic.
PUSSYHOE:
Wow they laundered the money with all this mushrooms limited( company) grin angry
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Kukutente23: 3:45pm On Jan 16
Timmi:

Mr. Man, is there anything like fully stupid in your senseless brain? Mbadiwe Mbanefo Mba Mba.
Fvck off
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by aderadio1: 4:20pm On Jan 16
3 billion?

It's like I will come back to join this govt. I know people in Abj .

I think I am wasting my time abroad.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by VULCAN(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16
Here goes the corruption enablers.

If not that you are evil why will you be talking about LG.

The register is a list of NAMES.

That is the focus.

Their LG of residence is of secondary importance. Do you know how many people have changed address over the last 6 yrs?

Many people have moved once or twice in the past 6 yrs but almost everyone has the same name they had 6yrs ago (exception being married women and those have a certificate to show for that)

There are 62m Names on the National social register

That implies that they want to spend N48,000 to call each person on their phone and confirm their details on the Register.

You and them are crooks.

The National Social Register is a dubious document of questionable content as nobody reliable has come out to say they know anybody who has received such money.

It is a conduit pipe for Fraud initiated by the corrupt Buhari and Tinubu wants to use N3b to audit it.

Lollz

casualobserver:

If you actually did some calculations before you comment, you would realize it works out to about N3.875m per local government. It’s not a huge amount for a verification exercise.
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Boldideas: 6:07pm On Jan 16
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-approved-n3bn-for-national-social-register-verification-presidency/

And so what? Did Tinubu asked her to put it in Private account? What kind of useless baseless myopic primitive propaganda is this?
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Midex88(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16
Kukutente23:
So Tinubu don dey loot

Like Lagos like Abuja

You no dey read... Abi you be illiterate. undecided
Re: Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga by Sunking72(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16
Funny people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission / Gboyega Aribisogan Arrested, Whisked To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.