Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' (2298 Views)

Tithing Alone Does Not Guarantee You Will Make Heaven But With Genuine Repentan. / Davido Will Make Heaven But You Pastor Won't - Daddy Freeze Fumes / Why Does The God Build Mansion In Heaven But Refuse To Build A Temple For Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19
Ken4Christ:

They don't have evidences of what they are saying against Jesus. But those accusing TB Joshua have evidences.

Were you alive in the first century or you're just following what majority around you are saying?
You're not even an Israelite but those accusing Jesus were Jews.
You're not alive back in the first century while his accusers were his contemporaries.
You never saw him while his accusers were his own disciples.
You don't have the knowledge about their religion as those people who knew so much about their own religion.

So how come you say they don't have evidence yet siding with accusers of TB Joshua that you don't even know any of them in person?

What God's word said is clear:
Any complaint must get at least two witnesses who will confirm the incident actually happened as the narrator presented it and they will be thoroughly scrutinized to be sure that they actually saw it happened.

Guy that's what discredited the witnesses of all those accusing Jesus and those accusing TB Joshua hasn't done anything better.

The man is dead, some people wanted to take over his business church, the wife disagreed, most females love dating famous and wealthy men so they might be jealous of the fact that despite all their secret romance with this man the wife never allowed them to get anything from his property, there are many competitors who are eyeing his members because it's out of what the guy is making from them that he was spending to buy the love of his admirers.

So a lot needs to be considered not just what people are saying that's why i told you if we're to go by the number of accusers in comparison to his admirers they are nothing at all! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

That's what i'm telling you now that if there is a way people could be granted interviews and assured of their safety your own pastor too will be accused by former members of his church.
So it's not a new thing that former members of a religion are speaking against their former religion or religious leaders. undecided

What do you have to say about the evidence that is readily available? This is a member of your cult talking about her experience at SCOAN which is not dissimilar from what the BBC broadcasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWHERJZyJY
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

https://www.nairaland.com/4062678/deeper-life-bible-church-cult#60584621
Above is a thread by a former member of Deeperlife.
Do you think if granted interviews many like this person won't come out?
What i'm saying is simple "we don't need all these stories, let one person come publicly with eyewitnesses to confirm what they are saying not just telling different stories!

Don't divert attention from the issue at hand. You made two accusations; that my pastor plagiarised your magazine and that a former member of DL claimed that my pastor is a member of the freemason. It is either you supply your evidence or be satisfied that you are a bold faced liar like your father, the devil. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

What do you have to say about the evidence that is readily available? This is a member of your cult talking about her experience at SCOAN which is not dissimilar from what the BBC broadcasted.
If granted interviews the same thing will come to Kumuyi jọọ! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

Don't divert attention from the issue at hand. You made two accusations; that my pastor plagiarised your magazine and that a former member of DL claimed that my pastor is a member of the freemason. It is either you supply your evidence or be satisfied that you are a bold faced liar like your father, the devil. cool
You're posting what someone else said just as i posted what someone else said.
Is there any different? smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

If granted interviews the same thing will come to Kumuyi jọọ! smiley

When did you grant Bubu4Sea an interview before you reposted it on this thread?

Bubu4Sea:

if you are for Jesus alone, beware that Kumuyi is a freemason
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

When did you grant Bubu4Sea an interview before you reposted it on this thread?
Why not hear him out the same way BBC gave those people a audience?
Instead you quickly dismissed what he said based on trust! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

You're posting what someone else said just as i posted what someone else said.
Is there any different? smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWHERJZyJY

This is an interview conducted on one of your JW members who was an ex disciple of TB Joshua. Are you going to refute her experience because it does not fit into your narrative? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

This is an interview conducted on one of your JW members who was an ex disciple of TB Joshua. Are you going to refute her experience because it does not fit into your narrative? undecided
When someone said something similar against Kumuyi this is your response:
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I trust you, friend or foe? undecided
So whatever you say against TB Joshua friends of SCOAN will also ask if you could be trusted nah! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Why not hear him out the same way BBC gave those people a audience?
Instead you quickly dismissed what he said based on trust! undecided

There were no interview conducted and yet you trust him to be saying the truth. An accuser of the brethren is someone who accuses you without providing any evidence just as satan your father usually does. The ex-disciples have provided ample evidence which makes their statements certain, unlike you have made many false accusation without buttressing them with any fact. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

There were no interview conducted and yet you trust him to be saying the truth. An accuser of the brethren is someone who accuses you without providing any evidence just as satan your father usually does. The ex-disciples have provided ample evidence which makes their statements certain. undecided

TRUST is not the word but STUPIDITY!

Since i left Islam i never trusted what people are saying anymore even if someone says the same against Kumuyi it's your stupidity that will make me laugh at you but i don't trust such information.
God's word said
"make sure of all things and hold fast to what is good" 1Thessalonians 5:21

So i haven't gotten any substantial evidence against either Kumuyi or TB Joshua that's my own stand!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

TRUST is not the word but STUPIDITY!

Since i left Islam i never trusted what people are saying anymore even if someone says the same against Kumuyi it's your stupidity that will make me laugh at you but i don't trust such information.
God's word said
"make sure of all things and hold fast to what is good" 1Thessalonians 5:21

So i haven't gotten any substantial evidence against either Kumuyi or TB Joshua that's my own stand!

If you pretend not to see all the interviews granted by the BBC here is a thread talking about atrocities of the cult long before the BBC.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Were you alive in the first century or you're just following what majority around you are saying?
You're not even an Israelite but those accusing Jesus were Jews.
You're not alive back in the first century while his accusers were his contemporaries.
You never saw him while his accusers were his own disciples.
You don't have the knowledge about their religion as those people who knew so much about their own religion.

So how come you say they don't have evidence yet siding with accusers of TB Joshua that you don't even know any of them in person?

What God's word said is clear:
Any complaint must get at least two witnesses who will confirm the incident actually happened as the narrator presented it and they will be thoroughly scrutinized to be sure that they actually saw it happened.

Guy that's what discredited the witnesses of all those accusing Jesus and those accusing TB Joshua hasn't done anything better.

The man is dead, some people wanted to take over his business church, the wife disagreed, most females love dating famous and wealthy men so they might be jealous of the fact that despite all their secret romance with this man the wife never allowed them to get anything from his property, there are many competitors who are eyeing his members because it's out of what the guy is making from them that he was spending to buy the love of his admirers.

So a lot needs to be considered not just what people are saying that's why i told you if we're to go by the number of accusers in comparison to his admirers they are nothing at all! undecided

I wasn't alive when Jesus was born but there are documented historical evidences of his words and works. At least we have four witnesses, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. And there is no writings from the Jews to counter what they wrote. Or are you aware of any?

The blasphemy they accused Jesus of is that he claimed to be the Son of God. But he is the Son of God. Their problem is unbelief.

Those accusing TB Joshua are not hidden faces. If their accusations are not true, the ministry should sue them.

If up to three persons accuse you of rape and even publish it, what will you do? Just keep quiet? I am sure you will not keep quiet. You will take them to court to clear your name. Just saying it's not true is not enough. Please try and have a little sense on this issue. You like arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

When someone said something similar against Kumuyi this is your response:

So whatever you say against TB Joshua friends of SCOAN will also ask if you could be trusted nah! undecided

Do you trust the validity of the Bible? undecided

Read More

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

If you pretend not to see all the interviews granted by the BBC here is a thread talking about atrocities of the cult long before the BBC.
All are fabrications as long as they never follow the scriptural procedures, as a true believer in the Bible i can't go by the words of humans who can't be trusted so God's way for matters to be investigated is what i will trust.
BBC is not following God's standard neither are those people accusing their neighbours.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Jan 20
Ken4Christ:

I wasn't alive when Jesus was born but there are documented historical evidences of his words and works. At least we have four witnesses, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. And there is no writings from the Jews to counter what they wrote. Or are you aware of any?

The four witnesses you believe are disciples of Jesus not former but those that died as his disciples. Why not ask Jews who aren't his disciples?
If you ask disciples of TB Joshua they will also speak good things about their leader nah!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

Do you trust the validity of the Bible? undecided

If you do then follow the scriptural procedures for judging matters not what the crowd are saying! Exodus 23:1-2
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

All are fabrications as long as they never follow the scriptural procedures, as a true believer in the Bible i can't go by the words of humans who can't be trusted so God's way for matters to be investigated is what i will trust.
BBC is not following God's standard neither are those people accusing their neighbours.

That explains why you will always gravitate towards an organisation that does not take God's word on face value but will have to twist it to suit its own evil agenda.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

If you do then follow the scriptural procedures for judging matters not what the crowd are saying! Exodus 23:1-2

I knew you couldn't say you trust the validity of the Bible because if you did you would have believed the power of eyewitnesses in establishing a fact.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened'

You can also check the adjoining thread here.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

That explains why you will always gravitate towards an organisation that does not take God's word on face value but will have to twist it to suit its own evil agenda.

Explain how scriptural it is for complainants of different cases to judge a man having millions of admirers and followers throughout the earth!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

I knew you couldn't say you trust the validity of the Bible because if you did you would have believed the power of eyewitnesses in establishing a fact.

Guy you don't even know the meaning of that word "EYEWITNESSES" they are not those making complaints rather independent as in unbiased witnesses who will say they were present when the accused wronged the complainant not the complainant herself!

For instance if someone said "Kumuyi is a witch, he killed my son" that is a complainant then the eyewitness must be someone who will testify by narrating how it happend in his or her presence.

Abeg you guys know nothing about the law neither do you understand God's word you're just following the crowd with emotions and that doesn't judge anyone!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

Explain how scriptural it is for complainants of different cases to judge a man having millions of admirers and followers throughout the earth!

How does a judge establish the facts in a court case? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you don't even know the meaning of that word "EYEWITNESSES" they are not those making complaints rather independent as in unbiased witnesses who will say they were present when the accused wronged the complainant not the complainant herself!

For instance if someone said "Kumuyi is a witch, he killed my son" that is a complainant then the eyewitness must be someone who will testify by narrating how it happend in his or her presence.

Abeg you guys know nothing about the law neither do you understand God's word you're just following the crowd with emotions and that doesn't judge anyone!

Those ex disciples are not making a complaint they are just telling sharing what they experienced in the synagogue of satan. They are telling the BBC what they saw, felt, tasted and experienced. Not them say. They are first hand witnesses as to the atrocities going on in that dungeon. Don't get your facts mixed up. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

How does a judge establish the facts in a court case? undecided
The judge must follow the procedure according to the law not emotions or what the different complainants are saying.
A complainant must stand out then witnesses must be present to attest to the case that's why each case has it's number they don't just muddle it all up as evidence to judge the accused.
All those complainants you're showing are standing each for a single case which should be thoroughly investigated and witnesses should speak as eyewitnesses stating what happened, how it happened, when it happened and what they're doing at the spot that very moment.
That's how cases are established in the court of law! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

Those ex disciples are not making a complaint they are just telling sharing what they experienced in the synagogue of satan. They are telling the BBC what they saw, felt, tasted and experienced. Not them say. They are first hand witnesses as to the atrocities going on in that dungeon. Don't get your facts mixed up. cool
While millions throughout the world are saying the accused is a man of God!
So they need to do better than that!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

The judge must follow the procedure according to the law not emotions or what the different complainants are saying.
A complainant must stand out then witnesses must be present to attest to the case that's why each case has it's number they don't just muddle it all up as evidence to judge the accused.
All those complainants you're showing are standing each for a single case which should be thoroughly investigated and witnesses should speak as eyewitnesses stating what happened, how it happened, when it happened and what they're doing at the spot that very moment.
That's how cases are established in the court of law! undecided

As I said before. The ex disciples are not complainants they are telling their stories, their truth as they see it. If you or your fellow cultists feel aggrieved or defamed then you can take BBC to court. Otherwise you deserve the right to remain quiet. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

While millions throughout the world are saying the accused is a man of God!
So they need to do better than that!

I dare you and your millions to take BBC to court if you feel their stories are not accurate! cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

As I said before. The ex disciples are not complainants they are telling their stories, their truth as they see it. If you or your fellow cultists feel aggrieved or defamed then you can take BBC to court. Otherwise you deserve the right to remain quiet. cool
Let BBC come and close SCOAN in Nigeria nah their stories are just hilarious to intelligent people who knows how to investigate matters professionally! wink
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

I dare you and your millions to take BBC to court if you feel their stories are not accurate! cool
Just as Jesus' disciples took first century Jews to court shey?
De play! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

Let BBC come and close SCOAN in Nigeria nah their stories are just hilarious to intelligent people who knows how to investigate matters professionally! wink

You meant to say their stories are just hilarious to brainwashed deluded people who know how not to investigate matters in their own prison yards. angry
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31am On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

Just as Jesus' disciples took first century Jews to court shey?
De play! smiley

Do you know what is evidential in the court of law? undecided

OLAADEGBU:

The fact that Abraham Lincoln was born, became President, or was assassinated cannot be proven using scientific methods.  To be scientific it must be repeatable (as in the testing of gravity).  The proofs that Lincoln did exist and was a historical figure are:

1. the written evidence,
2. eyewitness testimony,
3. physical evidence that remains to this day at the Ford Theatre, birth records and newspaper articles regarding his election.

All these facts are acceptable in a court of law as proof to a judge and jury.

Garry T. Ansdell (D.D.) made a case out of this when he stated that "The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is evidential:

1. the empty tomb still exists,
2. His birth record is documented all the way back to Adam and Eve,
3. the four Gospels record His death;
4. the location, even the names of the political leaders who sentenced Him are historically recorded;
5. there were more than five hundred eyewitnesses who saw Jesus after the resurrection, recorded by the New Testament writers;
6. the very existence of the Christian faith, based on His death and resurrection;
7. the cultural and political evidence at the time, including the Roman calender separating all of time into Before Christ (B.C.) and in the year of our Lord (A.D.)."

Evidence of the resurrection of Jesus Christ

The first hand account may not matter to cultists but it plays a big part in a court of law. If you cultists feel aggrieved then please head to court to plead your case. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scriptures Verses To Identify A True Prophet Of God Almighty / I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / In-between A Spirit Wife And A Witch!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.