Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Remember These Nokia Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember These Nokia Phones? (24998 Views)

Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by GreatAchiever1: 3:30pm On Jan 16
I didn't enjoy playing java games on these phones.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Righthussle: 3:30pm On Jan 16
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Waywardson6: 3:30pm On Jan 16
Good old days. No excessive selfies, no trying to impress anyone with the latest phone or gadget & not forgetting how popular 2go was then. Life!

3 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by olaniyilukman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16
AntiMen:
Symbian phones of blessed memories
Symbian Anna, Omo that Symbian na machine I swear

4 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16
AntiMen:
Symbian phones of blessed memories

Java phones. Symbians came afterwards in the form of the E series. E63, E65, E72, etc.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16
ceejay80s:
These were my favorite
N70
N79
6220 classic
this series was why I joined nairaland. The wave for Symbian tweak, Ngage gaming and so on. Nairaland was so sweet then 2008-2013 RIP Symbian
I used N70,N72, Symbian Sony Ericsson, E65, E63, E5, C5, Symbian Xpress music. The good old days cry

2 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by AntiMen: 3:31pm On Jan 16
Jalaw:

Those are not symbian but rather Java phones

So which is symbian?
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Kharol1234: 3:33pm On Jan 16
MayowaTallguy:
Pes 2010 with multiplayer
Assassins creed
Damn,I love it
Hell boy, prince of persia
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Deeprooted: 3:37pm On Jan 16
Gentlesoul2021:
Below Nokia mobile phones served me well for years. Back in the days when browsing didn't require a lot of data, and the QWERTY keypad made life simpler. Those were the good old days.

POC:

QWERTY keypad never made life easier!

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Raskimonojendor: 3:40pm On Jan 16
MisterBanny:
A lot has changed about life. We are truly evolving, thanks to technological advancement. I remember how blackberry phones came on board and every campus girl wanted to have it in order to prove they were big girls. So campus girls did prostitution to buy it, some lost their lives in the process of trying to raise funds., But today where is the blackberry phone? If u dash me blackberry phone now, I fit slap u sef.
Life!
That blackberry is one phone I never really experienced. I was out of the country when BB started to reign. It was more of a Nigerian craze.

3 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by kernniejay(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16
Nokia X2, wonderful phone. The phone served me well from December 2011 to December 2013 when it was stolen from my pocket at my sister's wedding, I first thought my friends were playing pranks on me by keeping the phone until I realized it was truly gone.

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Seunpapa65: 3:40pm On Jan 16
Omo man don dey old ooo angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by ceejay80s(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16
Benjaniblinks:
this series was why I joined nairaland. The wave for Symbian tweak, Ngage gaming and so on. Nairaland was so sweet then 2008-2013 RIP Symbian
I used N70,N72, Symbian Sony Ericsson, E65, E63, E5, C5, Symbian Xpress music. The good old days cry
I still have my N79 in my bag , keep it as a souvenir

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Bmaster(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16
babamadiba:
I got that Nokia x2 in 2010 and was feeling like the badest guy then. My ringtone then was Rihanna and Drake what's my name? cheesy cheesy cheesy. 2go hear am for my hand that year sha. Chai! What a memory cheesy cheesy
but wetin happened to 2go ?
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Bennycollins: 3:52pm On Jan 16
DivinegiftofGod:
2008/9 model.

I never liked this particular red phone for anything and one man can make shakara with it that year. Very ugly phone.

The phone I liked that year was
Motorola flip.
Motorola V3i , My first love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by G00dharddick: 3:54pm On Jan 16
babamadiba:
I got that Nokia x2 in 2010 and was feeling like the badest guy then. My ringtone then was Rihanna and Drake what's my name? cheesy cheesy cheesy. 2go hear am for my hand that year sha. Chai! What a memory cheesy cheesy

πŸ˜‚ grin

Nokia symbian and blackberry was for me. I used those phones no be small. X2 and asha 200 with Nokia c1 and c2, i was feeling like king Kong πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Bmaster(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16
make una start enjoying these days now oo.because between 15years to 20 years una go still they shout on how 2024 was old good days
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by G00dharddick: 3:57pm On Jan 16
MayowaTallguy:
Pes 2010 with multiplayer
Assassins creed
Damn,I love it

Tomb raider
underworld etc πŸ˜‚

Bring back memories

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by perfri(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16
2nd picture was my deceased grandmothers phone, exact type and color.

Seeing that phone just brought back memories cry cry
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by gbaskiboy: 4:02pm On Jan 16
Paddy247:

They're are Java phones
No! They are symbian phones. Symbian phones have QWERTY key pads while Java does not have. Java phones can only be used to make and receive calls, send and receive message but symbian does more than that it has inbuilt gps that helps you to navigate your way.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by limcar: 4:06pm On Jan 16
babamadiba:
how many gals you fΓΊck for 2go

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by limcar: 4:09pm On Jan 16
ceejay80s:
These were my favorite
N70
N79
6220 classic
S60v2 and S60v3
I watched dstv mobile back then in 2009 on 6220cclassic and then N79
dstv! How is that possible
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by CJStarz: 4:10pm On Jan 16
Nothing sweet me pass d Motorola phone.
Once U on am, e go respond with 'Hello Moto's
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by limcar: 4:11pm On Jan 16
MisterBanny:
A lot has changed about life. We are truly evolving, thanks to technological advancement. I remember how blackberry phones came on board and every campus girl wanted to have it in order to prove they were big girls. So campus girls did prostitution to buy it, some lost their lives in the process of trying to raise funds., But today where is the blackberry phone? If u dash me blackberry phone now, I fit slap u sef.
Life!
I fΓΊck five gals at a go with bb

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Emman08: 4:12pm On Jan 16
Nawa o. These phones wey be like mini computer those days. How things change!
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Magnificenttop: 4:12pm On Jan 16
AntiMen:

So which is symbian?
First one, X2 or so certainly ain't no Symbian. The second one not sure, depends if it's Asha or E series. If it's Asha, then it's also not a Symbian phone.

gbaskiboy:
No! They are symbian phones. Symbian phones have QWERTY key pads while Java does not have. Java phones can only be used to make and receive calls, send and receive message but symbian does more than that it has inbuilt gps that helps you to navigate your way.
Wrong submission.
QWERTY key isn't what we used to determine Nokia Symbian phones or Java phones back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Olawade24: 4:14pm On Jan 16
iamtardey:
Asha 200 cheesy

Aisha is that you, were is buhari. grin
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Magnificenttop: 4:16pm On Jan 16
BoldBrainz:

Java phones. Symbians came afterwards in the form of the E series. E63, E65, E72, etc.

Not really, Symbian came at a point and coexisted with Java phones, later Java X2 hit the market and then that Asha phone I think was more recent during the time Nokia windows and Android were getting popular.

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by nedekid: 4:16pm On Jan 16
Kai, i am thinking if ordering one of this oldies on aliexpress.

2 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by highoctane: 4:19pm On Jan 16
I am still stucked with Nokia family.

No Retreat No Back off.

My interest still remains battery power.
At easy now @Nokia C30
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Risingblue008(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16
What about nokia simbian phones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 : Two Gladiators / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.