Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Remember These Nokia Phones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember These Nokia Phones? (25147 Views)

Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Usmanovic95(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16
I remember Nokia 2700classic I bought #12.5k around 2010/2011.That was one of the best among it's peers that year. I dey play 240X320 java games likes Real football,Pes, need for speed, American Gangster๐Ÿค“.I missed those days when life was more about fun and less or zero responsibility to worry about๐Ÿ˜Œ.

5 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by wunaESQ(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16
sefan.ru
waptrick.com
wapdam.com
2go..............good old days

2 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by LAGATA(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16
yes ooooo team Nokia still representing.....
Nokia E90 Communicator!!! when i am using in public, the question dey keep asking is 'this phone still dey exist'? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Magnificenttop: 4:29pm On Jan 16
nedekid:
Kai, i am thinking if ordering one of this oldies on aliexpress.

Same feeling here. Lol
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Osnuf34(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16
U are a legend. Sefan.ru and Waptrick na my best site that year for downloading.
BoldBrainz:
Just get your 15mb data and you're good to go with 2go chat rooms and games from sefan.ru.. grin

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by ceejay80s(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16
limcar:
dstv! How is that possible
Check my thread in 2009
We watched it on phones via Nokia su-33w tv receiver, which supports many phone like N79, n78, 6220classic,E75, n77, 5800 music express etc
My first big brother Africa I watched was on 6220classic which u can connect to it tv av cable and watch dstv mobile on tv before I moved to N79...
MTN come stop the dstv mobile in 2011 or 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/258468/nokia-su-33w-tv-receiver-update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Osnuf34(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16
My friend and I bought that phone the second day it was released.13k each in 2010
Usmanovic95:
I remember Nokia 2700classic I bought #12.5k around 2010/2011.That was one of the best among it's peers that year. I dey play 240X320 java games likes Real football,Pes, need for speed, American Gangster๐Ÿค“.I missed those days when life was more about fun and less or zero responsibility to worry about๐Ÿ˜Œ.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by JoeEeL(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16
Na blackberry come retire all these fones o.

Then na android con retire blackberry lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by JoeEeL(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16
DivinegiftofGod:
2008/9 model.

I never liked this particular red phone for anything and one man can make shakara with it that year. Very ugly phone.

The phone I liked that year was
Motorola flip.

Motorola Razr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Magnificenttop: 4:44pm On Jan 16
Benjaniblinks:

this series was why I joined nairaland. The wave for Symbian tweak, Ngage gaming and so on. Nairaland was so sweet then 2008-2013 RIP Symbian
I used N70,N72, Symbian Sony Ericsson, E65, E63, E5, C5, Symbian Xpress music. The good old days

You must have been one of the big boys those days.
C5 not the most expensive but was precious and uncommon. You've mentioned some very good phones from the Nokia Symbian era.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by money121(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16
Emma09:
Black berry phones were like iPhones when these Nokia phones were reigning then. My target was BB bold 5 then
As money no dey, na so I kukuma dey use my Nokia dey browse. Alas, when BB come dey get issues, na so price begging dey fall Yakata. BBBold 5 of 100k then became 20k before I com buy am. lolzzzzz.
you still make sure u buy am
You get coconut head oo grin grin
That's cool e go come be like dream come true
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by money121(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16
LAGATA:
yes ooooo team Nokia still representing.....
Nokia E90 Communicator!!! when i am using in public, the question dey keep asking is 'this phone still dey exist'? grin grin
How grin grin
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Usmanovic95(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16
Osnuf34:
My friend and I bought that phone the second day it was released.13k each in 2010

Sure,it was the toast of the town during that era.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Reeberry: 4:55pm On Jan 16
Magnificenttop:

Not really, Symbian came at a point and coexisted with Java phones, later Java X2 hit the market and then that Asha phone I think was more recent during the time Nokia windows and Android were getting popular.
Ya!
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Chuks55g: 4:55pm On Jan 16
Am still using the the first one

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Brushstrokes20: 5:06pm On Jan 16
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€Reminds me of my asha 200...chai๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

# ojabo ko fo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by romklef(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16
i'm still looking for asha... if anyone knows where i can get it
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by tunde1200(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16
There is this Motorola phone T190 that almost land me in jail in 2004.
The phone is nothing today.

2 Likes

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by JoeEeL(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16
tunde1200:
There is this Motorola phone T190 that almost land me in jail in 2004.
The phone is nothing today.

U been wan tiff abi?

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Damian911: 5:34pm On Jan 16
money121:
Yes ooo

Eso fun alaso igbalode ko se jeje; akisa ti logba ri. Literally, tell the owner of a new fabric to calm down, a rag was once that beautiful kiss kiss
or probably a rag was once trendy kiss
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by DivinegiftofGod: 5:36pm On Jan 16
JoeEeL:

Motorola Razr

Yeah Razor. grin.

1 Like

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by bablon20(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16
Na the first phone I take Bleep hell comot for my edo babe body that year in ekosodin, uniben. How time flies.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by yemkoguru(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16
I still have Nokia n9 in my cupboard ubiboot with nitdroid, sailfish, Firefox, Ubuntu
dead battery dead screen good mobo

Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by babamadiba(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16
limcar:
how many gals you fรบck for 2go
cheesy cheesy
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by babamadiba(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16
G00dharddick:

๐Ÿ˜‚ grin

Nokia symbian and blackberry was for me. I used those phones no be small. X2 and asha 200 with Nokia c1 and c2, i was feeling like king Kong ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by femi4: 6:18pm On Jan 16
Gentlesoul2021:
Below Nokia mobile phones served me well for years. Back in the days when browsing didn't require a lot of data, and the QWERTY keypad made life simpler. Those were the good old days.

E63, Sending n receiving mails via phone was like a breakthrough then
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by william1ehsan: 6:19pm On Jan 16
The first camera phone I used was Sagem V5,Nokia E71 served me faithfully for many years thereafter.Today Nokia 7.1 is serving meSnapdragon processor with gorilla glass, very portable workstationThe first camera phone I used was Sagem V5,Nokia E71 served me faithfully for many years thereafter.Today Nokia 7.1 is serving meSnapdragon processor with gorilla glass, very portable workstation...
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Pootle: 6:32pm On Jan 16
good old days when phone were heavy and could serve as a weapon of mass destruction cool
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Tsadu01(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
Good phones
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Iziquiel(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16
justmondris:
This one na new school Nokia phone na. Where Nokia 3910 ?

This particular Nokia wey fit break coconut, very strong something.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by Awise09(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16
I still have the second one Asha 200 using it as my second phone. Enjoy playing music with it as my AUX player.
Re: Remember These Nokia Phones? by EbenezerTriumph: 6:51pm On Jan 16
Holluwhakemmy:
I still have mine here it is having battery problem
can you waybill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Warns Against NIN Sale / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.