Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason (3071 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Legendguy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16
The rate at which girls involve in prostitution ( olosho, ashawo, hook up, sugar daddy, friends with benefit, girl friend sexual relationship) is at alarming rate.
I was passing through a road side and I saw girls calling my attention for a night.
I'm afraid of getting married because lots of girls are involved in this manace.
I'm just afraid of marrying girl with high body count higher than our ages combined

Can someone advise on how to navigate these girls and get a good and decent girl marry?

Mind you, I haven't spoiled or disvirgin any girl

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16
Are you afraid of fornication because of the same reason?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Are you afraid of fornication because of the same reason?

Casual situations usually attracts casual, irrational decisions....

...on the other hand, no one approaches a more permanent or life time decision casually.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:
Casual situations usually attracts casual, irrational decisions....

...on the other hand, no one approaches a more permanent or life time decision casually.
Since you contribute to the problem, why are you complaining?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:

I contributed to the problem?? What problem exactly??
Women choosing to sleep with multiple men and use their body as they please is not a problem....at least not a problem to me....im not sure why u tagged it problem though...

Men choosing not settle for such women is a choice.....not a problem....

11 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:

I contributed to the problem?? What problem exactly??
Women choosing to sleep with multiple men and use their body as they please is not a problem....at least not a problem to me....im not sure why u tagged it problem though...

Men choosing not settle for such women is a choice.....not a problem....
Your first response implies you indulge in premarital sex. So, why do you complain about the girls who do the same thing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by akube34: 5:23pm On Jan 16
Legendguy:
The rate at which girls involve in prostitution ( olosho, ashawo, hook up, sugar daddy, friends with benefit, girl friend sexual relationship) is at alarming rate.
I was passing through a road side and I saw girls calling my attention for a night.
I'm afraid of getting married because lots of girls are involved in this manace.
I'm just afraid of marrying girl with high body count higher than our ages combined

Can someone advise on how to navigate these girls and get a good and decent girl marry?

you never even see anything. Go to codedruns.com and see regular girls ad for ashawo.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by ibechris(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16
No be by force to marry.

Leave marriage for those that want to.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 6:10pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Your first response implies you indulge in premarital sex. So, why do you complain about the girls who do the same thing?

Implie I indulge in premarital sex?? U have a irritatingly weird way of jumping into conclusion that even has no associated premise....I am not sure if fallacy is an unconscious thing for you or u are one of those religious pple who accuse everyone ....

But all the same....opinion is free....u can have as many shitty opinions as u like

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:
Implie I indulge in premarital sex?? U have a irritatingly weird way of jumping into conclusion that even has no associated premise....I am not sure if fallacy is an unconscious thing for you or u are one of those religious pple who accuse everyone ....But all the same....opinion is free....u can have as many shitty opinions as u like
Explain your answer to my first comment.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by linearity: 6:30pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:

He did not contribute to any problem, it was a transaction and exchange of values.

The item was on display for sales, price was negotiated and they exchanged values dear to each other walk away towards their separate ways.

That prior transaction does not bind him or restrict him in future endeavors.

Just like in the previous transaction, he is now within his rights to define what is ‘value’ to him before he can consent to a future permanent relationship and if one of value definitions is ‘low body counts’, so be it.

Mind you the ladies on the other hand have what they consider value when it comes to future permanent relationships, except that to many of them ‘high body count’ is not much of a value they would insist on, but they would want the guy to be handsome and loaded, which is not a bad thing.

Each person would come to the table with their various prepositions of values and see if they can transact the business.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16
linearity:

He did not contribute to any problem, it was a transaction and exchange of values.

The item was on display for sales, price was negotiated and they exchanged values dear to each other walk away towards their separate ways.

That prior transaction does not bind him or restrict him in future endeavors.

Just like in the previous transaction, he is now within his rights to define what is ‘value’ to him before he can consent to a future permanent relationship and if one of value definitions is ‘low body counts’, so be it.

Mind you the ladies on the other hand have what they consider value when it comes to future permanent relationships, except that to many of them ‘high body count’ is not much of a value they would insist on, but they would want the guy to be handsome and loaded, which is not a bad thing.

Each person would come to the table with their various prepositions of values and see if they can transact the business.
Your logic is like that of a fisherman who continues to fish but complains that fishes may go extinct. The guy promotes prostitution but complians against it. Let him desist from premarital sex if he truly cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by linearity: 6:43pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Your logic is like that of a fisherman who continues to fish but complains that fishes may go extinct. The guy promotes prostitution but complians against it. Let him desist from premarital sex if he truly cares.

Your proposed logic ignores the fact that new fishes are born every day and that it was the fish that came to the swallow waters and exposed themselves to the fisherman and even if this fisherman desist from fishing as you put it, other fishermen are nearby and wouldn't follow the same path and also not all fishes exposes themselves to fishermen or come to the swallow waters.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 6:46pm On Jan 16
linearity:
Your proposed logic ignores the fact that new fishes are born every day and that it was the fish that came to the swallow waters and exposed themselves to the fisherman and even if this fisherman desist from fishing as you put it, other fishermen are nearby and wouldn't follow the same path and also not all fishes exposes themselves to fishermen or come to the swallow waters.
Fishes that go to the shallow water and the fisher that waits at the shallow water are alike in this scenario. The fisher, if honestly cares for the survival of fishes, will chase the fishes back to deep water instead of killing them.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Explain your answer to my first comment.

..it's just an observation about how humans are driven different when they chose to have sex casually and in contrast when marriage is involved...and it's common to both men and women ..but somehow u chose to make it an accusing contest...u accused the op of fornication and me of premarital sex.... like seriously!!! What exactly is wrong with you??
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:
..it's just an observation about how humans are driven different when they chose to have sex casually and in contrast when marriage is involved...and it's common to both men and women ..but somehow u chose to make it an accusing contest...u accused the op of fornication and me of premarital sex.... like seriously!!! What exactly is wrong with you
Let me repeat the question. Are you afraid of fornication because of the same reason? I mean, do you indulge in premarital sex?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Are you afraid of fornication because of the same reason? I mean, do you indulge in premarital sex?

Sigh!!!!...it's clearer now.... something is definitely wrong with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!!...it's clearer now.... something is definitely wrong with you
Just answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by talk2hb1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16
Legendguy:

The Best way to navigate them is to get involved with them, date one of them, sleep with her, and let her give her life to Christ then marry her when of y’all repent of fornication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by worldclass68(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16
No matter how olosho or retired olosho try packaging herself to get married...u go always see the traits but guys often overlook the signs at the initial stages....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Just answer the question.

Lol ...just answer??

I'm not sure which is funnier.... Ur desperation or u being pathetic ..... grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16
advanceDNA:
Lol ...just answer?? I'm not sure which is funnier.... Ur desperation or u being pathetic ..... grin grin
Answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Greystone: 8:31pm On Jan 16
“In this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes”

-Benjamin Franklin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by linearity: 9:33pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
Fishes that go to the shallow water and the fisher that waits at the shallow water are alike in this scenario. The fisher, if honestly cares for the survival of fishes, will chase the fishes back to deep water instead of killing them.

There is no utopia world anywhere under the Sun.

If the fisher likes, let them chase all the fishes away from the swallow water, fishes that want to be killed would still be killed and there is no perfect world anywhere under the Sun where there would be a scarcity of fishers.

And being a non-fisher does not guarantee that your wife would have a low body count fish neither would being a fisher necessarily mean you would be joined with a high body count fish....it is all by chance and the proposed values exchange between both people.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by immortalcrown(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16
linearity:

If the fisher likes, let them chase all the fishes away from the swallow water, fishes that want to be killed would still be killed and there is no perfect world anywhere under the Sun where there would be a scarcity of fishers.

And being a non-fisher does not guarantee that your wife would have a low body count fish neither would being a fisher necessarily mean you would be joined with a high body count fish....it is all by chance and the proposed values exchange between both people.
The point is that any fisher that purposely waits at shallow water to catch fishes should not complain that fishes come to the shallow water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by LordIsaac(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16
Let me help here. First, you have to narrow your options to the list below:
1. Her position must be first or second in class. First Class Degree is better.
2. She must be 100% catered for by her parents alone.
3. She must love God on a personal level, not because parents or pastor said so.
4. Stay around age 18-22.
5. She must be living with her biological parents until marriage.
6. She MUST be a virgin.
7. She must have genuine respect for all the authority figures in her life.
8. She must have courtesy, decorum and modesty in speech and carriage.
Now, I’m not saying you won’t get good ones outside this list. I am only narrowing down the options.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by WombBreaker: 8:11am On Jan 17
You can marry from your village

I'm sure there are decent girls there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Fiscus105(m): 8:57am On Jan 17
Legendguy:

Why not commit suicide? Pls do that, so that you won't see these yamayama about women again.

Meanwhile, before you "act like a brave guy", have u taken ur time to worry about numbers of ur gender going into rituals and taken excessive hard drugs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Legendguy(m): 9:36am On Jan 17
Fiscus105:

Why not commit suicide? Pls do that, so that you won't see these yamayama about women again.

Meanwhile, before you "act like a brave guy", have u taken ur time to worry about numbers of ur gender going into rituals and taken excessive hard drugs?

Rituals is not gender specific as both males and females indulge in it but just that the males are at the forefront
As for drugs abuse, these are part of the social vices including prostitution that's common
Well, you know society takes note of women social vices a lot because women are conditioned to be reserved a lot , while ignoring males, sadly that's how our society has conditioned things to be, so women are at the receiving end of every negative social vices perpetrated by them
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by Legendguy(m): 9:38am On Jan 17
linearity:

All these una parables eh
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by zanshi: 9:49am On Jan 17
My problem with these baddies is they don't know how to quit and seprate their reckless life from their real life because women who have had a rocky past hardly change.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason by TomjoTM(m): 10:32am On Jan 17
When you reward a bad behavior or in most cases there are no consequences for bad behaviors, it provides an incentive for more bad behaviors.

As a man, your commitment of marriage is the ultimate price to a woman, you should only commit to a woman who has proven herself in morals and character.

Women being loose isn't a new thing, the difference between men of old and men now is, men in that era do not commit to loose women, and some cultures have mechanisms and consequences in place to uphold morality.

Don't worry about proliferation of bad products, If you want a good product, you just have to be aware of the various tricks used by the seller to mask a rotten and defective product.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) / Shy Boyfriend / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.